Tim Black Photography

Ashland, OH View map Visit website
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Tim Black Photography is a wedding photography company based in Ashland, Ohio. Owner Tim has been capturing wonderful engagement and wedding moments for more than 15 years. He has worked with a lot of amazing people and made some great friends along the way. Tim and his wife, Carly, would be delighted to help you tell the story of your love. They can’t wait to meet you and discuss what they can do for you.

Tim Black Photography is looking forward to your big day. Tim’s basic package includes up to six hours of event coverage, multiple locations, and high-resolution digital images with print release. The deluxe package also includes an engagement session, up to eight hours of wedding day coverage, a second photographer, and a lovely canvas.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

• Monique
    Monique S. Married on 02/27/2021

Tim was great! Very thorough, on time, he completed pre sessions before the wedding to make sure everything was covered and in order.

Tim’s price was fair, we were only having a very small, intimate ceremony with no reception and Tim was willing to adjust the cost to reflect our personalized experience. He also never batted an eye at anything we asked of him and was amazing with the kids! (And we have a lot of them!)
    Rebecca R. Married on 10/26/2020

We had an amazing experience with Tim Black Photography.

Tim was flexible, knowledgeable and provided plenty of photos. He understood the dynamics of our family and really worked to capture special moments. It was important to Tim that we were pleased with our photos...we loved them!

Pricing

Tim Black Photography Price Rates

Team

Tim Black
Tim Black
Lead Photographer

Having photographed weddings for nearly 15 years, I've gone from doing them out of necessity to absolutely loving them! It mostly changed after I myself got married and then having kids. Both gave me a whole new perspective on how to cover your most special day! By day, I'm a high school teacher, but by night (or weekends), I'm photographing weddings, seniors, families, and events. I've had a passion for photography since I was young as my father was a photographer. I'd love the chance to chat with you to see if I can be the right fit for your wedding day adventures!

Carly Black
Carly Black
Second Photographer

Hi! I'm Carly. Tim and I have been married since 2012 and several years ago I joined him as the 2nd Photographer of Tim Black Photography. To say that we are in sync on wedding days is an understatement. One of my goals on your wedding day is to highlight those small details you work so hard to make a part of your wedding day that others may not notice! I have a passion for taking great photos and love to make your day something you can remember for the rest of your life.

1600 Greenbriar Drive, Ashland, OH 44805 Ashland, OH, 44805
419-863-2112
Location of (Tim Black Photography)

Tim Black Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tim Black Photography include in the starting price?

Tim Black Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Tim Black Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tim Black Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Tim Black Photography offer?

Tim Black Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Tim Black Photography offer?

Tim Black Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tim Black Photography offer for wedding events?

Tim Black Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Tim Black Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tim Black Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Cleveland for your wedding