Tim Black Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• Monique
    Monique S. Married on 02/27/2021

Tim was great! Very thorough, on time, he completed pre sessions before the wedding to make sure everything was covered and in order.

Tim’s price was fair, we were only having a very small, intimate ceremony with no reception and Tim was willing to adjust the cost to reflect our personalized experience. He also never batted an eye at anything we asked of him and was amazing with the kids! (And we have a lot of them!)
    Rebecca R. Married on 10/26/2020

We had an amazing experience with Tim Black Photography.

Tim was flexible, knowledgeable and provided plenty of photos. He understood the dynamics of our family and really worked to capture special moments. It was important to Tim that we were pleased with our photos...we loved them!
    Kala B. Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Experience

Tim was amazing to work with. He went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I captured every moment of our special day. He was there from start to finish and never missed a moment. We would happily recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer!

Tim Black Photography's reply:

Kala, thank you so much for the kind words! I have to honest, your wedding was special to me! Having coached and known Sean for so long, it was truly an honor to be a part of your special day!
    Justine B. Married on 10/07/2017

Great experience

Tim is a good friend of ours and we used him as a photographer for our wedding and engagement pictures. He is professional but also a lot of fun to do pictures with. The pictures turned out beautiful, we were so happy with them!

Tim Black Photography's reply:

Justine, I loved shooting your wedding, but have loved getting to know you and Casey even more! Your family is beautiful and Carly and I can't wait to meet your new addition!
    Kara Married on 08/05/2017

Fantastic!

I have known Tim for a very long time now and he has taken many pictures for myself and my family. He has never let us down. When it comes to our wedding photos we couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. He was on time for all the things we asked, we gave him a list of pictures we wanted and he accomplished all of it, he never pushed us to take a picture or do a pose we were not comfortable doing, and he was professional the whole time. I am not one who really enjoys getting their picture taken but Tim made it easy and fun. He always puts the couple and their wants first! Like I said we could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day. I highly recommend Tim Black Photography if you are looking for someone to not only take great pictures, but to give you one less thing to worry about on your special day!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 07/09/2011

Black and White and Just Right!

We loved having Tim be a part of our wedding day. He was fun, flexible, and really took the pictures we wanted. He also had some creative pictures we wouldn't have even known to ask for. He blended in to the day, but also felt like a special part of it. Tim's passion and accessible price points made him the perfect choice for us!