Washington, DC 20007 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Tiffany Lumpkin & Co.

Tiffany Lumpkin & Co. is a wedding hair and makeup business located in Washington, DC. Owner and artist Tiffany Lumpkin is well-known for her wide range of talent, ranging from editorial, corporate consulting to TV and bridal makeovers. She provides high-quality products to make sure that the bride and her party's makeup last throughout the event. She creates bridal makeup looks based on the ideas and preferences of the bride. Part of DC's hair and makeup industry for several years, the company provides its services throughout Virginia, Maryland, and New York.

Tiffany Lumpkin & Co. does hair and makeup styling for brides, bridesmaids, and family. Its services include consultations, group discounts, and group services. The company's hair and makeup services are as follows:

• Blowouts

fullsizerender 3
e10a744c28e917ab 1440818903320 north carolinaweddingnouveauevents051
tiffany lumpkin 663

• Videos 2

22 Reviews for Tiffany Lumpkin & Co.

Becky · Married on 06/03/2017

HOLY HELL TIFFANY IS AMAZING!!! I can't recommend her enough. If it were possible to give her more stars, I would. She was always responsive, always listened to what I wanted and better than that, she made it happen perfectly. I have never felt more beautiful thanks to her help. In addition, my mother in law was running 2 hours late and Tiffany kindly stayed later to do her hair. She was so much fun to be around and she made my day perfect :)

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Devin94

Devin · Married on 09/25/2016

Tiffany is truly AMAZING! Aside from her incredible talent, Tiffany is personable and down to earth. From the very 1st time I spoke to Tiffany, I KNEW I wanted her to do my hair & make up for my wedding...so much so, that I booked her over a year out! With all of the stress and anxiety that comes with wedding planning, after my trial with Tiffany, I was confident that I would look gorgeous on my wedding day. Tiffany was prompt and brought a calming presence with her. As a natural hair bride, it was very important to me to find someone who could tame my hair as well as do my make up. Tiffany pressed my hair and styled it flawlessly. My hair and make up were perfect, better than I could have imagined. Both lasted all night. I received SO many compliments. She is worth EVERY penny! Thank you Tiffany! I wish you much success.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Monique · Married on 08/13/2016

Tiffany is absolutely fabulous. Tiffany did my hair and make up for my wedding. As a African American women I found it hard looking for someone can find do my hair and make up. Then I came across Tiffany. Her resume got my attention. Yes costly but when your spending thousands on a wedding you need someone professional and reliable. She is very professional and responsive. A little expensive but you get what you pay for. She's great.

Sent on 08/27/2016

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

• Cherry Blossom Planning Factory
    Cherry Blossom Planning Factory Wedding Planners

It was almost 100 degrees (literally) and the entire wedding party looked FLAWLESS all night! Tiffany's work is top notch and the girl knows how to stay ahead of a schedule. I look forward to working with her again and will certainly refer our brides her way!

• Washington, 20007 See on map