Face Affairs

Silver Spring, District of Columbia View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Face Affairs is a makeup company located in Silver Spring, Maryland, specializing in creating beautiful makeup designs for brides on their wedding day. The goal of Face Affairs is to make sure your makeup looks radiant on your big day while using the highest quality products. The team currently provides service to brides and bridal parties in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.

Face Affairs offers on-site makeup services, allowing you to have a relaxing and stress-free experience. Face Affairs provides constant communication to make sure everything is prepared and ready for your day of pampering, from your initial consultation to your trial run to the day of.

Providing Makeup Service Post-Pandemic World

I want to assure you that I'm doing everything to ensure your safety when you sit in my chair for makeup services. I'm more vigilant than ever. I'm adopting extra hygiene practices regarding safety and health, as this now a nonnegotiable part of makeup application. You can expect Face Affairs to be decked out in masks, gloves, face shields, and using disposables as much as I can.

Face Affairs makeup services include the following:

Bridal

Other Services

• Private class
  • Group class
  • Makeup shopper

Thank you, and I look forward to serving you.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Group Discounts
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Rakeisha
    Rakeisha T. Getting married on 11/06/2021

Loved my glam!

I was referred to Face Affairs from my maternity shoot photographer and I loved the finished product. I felt absolutely gorgeous after getting my makeup done and it showed in the pictures. I will definitely use Face affairs again for my glam needs in the future!
  • Aaryn
    Aaryn A. Married on 08/07/2021

Amazing Makeup!

Bo is amazing! She treats you so well! Whether you know makeup or not, she is willing to work with you regardless. I booked her for my wedding look, and she was with me from start to finish! Even helping me and reassuring through it all! If I had a suggestion, she wouldn’t just ignore me and think her way was the only way. She would consider it and try it. If it didn’t work, she would explain why (I love that). And she made sure both of us were satisfied with the look before I left the chair! I looked so beautiful, and New Husband agreed too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Serving Maryland, DC and Virginia, Serving Maryland, DC and Virginia Silver Spring, District of Columbia, 20904
301-463-7295
Location of (Face Affairs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding