21 Maple Ave, Freeport, ME 04032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tiffany Converse Photography

My photography is fresh, modern romantic and real. I love the photojournalistic approach as much as I love modern poses, so I do them both! I photograph your story as it unfolds with a dose of creativitie and subtle fashion.

5 Reviews for Tiffany Converse Photography

Jennifer · Married on 06/05/2010

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams at The Four Seasons in Boston. Tiffany Converse was amazing! She truly exceeded all of our wishes. There wasn't a shot we wanted that she didn't get. Her photos were elegant, beautiful, artistic and amazing. I am still getting complements on all of our photography and our wedding was in June!!! We couldn't have loved her more than we did.

~Jennifer

Sent on 12/09/2010

Sandra · Married on 11/23/2009

We absolutely LOVED our photos from Tiffany. They were exactly what we asked for and wanted, and we received them quickly. I will use Tiffany Converse Photography again for many more special events in my life!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2009

I really can't say enough about the quality of our experince with Tiffany. We knew she was the one after our first meeting with her where she put a very "non-bride-y" bride completely at ease. During the day of the wedding she and her assistant charmed our families and friends and got all the meaningful pictures we could have hoped for and many more that we never would have dreamed of. I am an extremely camera-shy person but Tiffany was so adept, calm, and even, she was able to get pictures of me I didn't even know were possible. My husband and I couldn't be more grateful to her for a sublime experience on the day of our wedding and loads of phtographs we will always treasure. She is the best!

Sent on 12/17/2010