Tiffany Collins Event & Floral Design

• Merci Bouquet
  • Imperial Flowers

3 Reviews for Tiffany Collins Event & Floral Design

christy · Married on 07/09/2016

Tiffany is truly talented at what she does. I was planning my wedding in Lexington, KY from Chicago, and Tiffany made that process seamless for me. Because I am a much more visual person and better express my ideas through pictures, Tiffany created a private Pinterest board that allowed me to share my vision with her. She is also very knowledgable about flowers and was honest and realistic about my expectations. She created the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and flower crown for me. I highly recommend Tiffany's services!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/25/2015

Tiffany was great to work with. She always responded to emails and was easy to get in touch with. She made sure to get to know our vision for our wedding and she brought it to life--more than we ever expected. Her floral arrangements are something that I've never seen and her prices are very reasonable. You will definitely not be disappointed!! Thanks so much Tiffany!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Robyn · Married on 04/25/2015

Tiffany is an amazingly creative floral and event designer! She took the vision I had for our big day and exceeded my expectations. I was planning a wedding in Kentucky from South Carolina and her personality and attention to detail took away the stress out of the process. My bouquet was GORGEOUS as were all of the other arrangements at our reception and ceremony. People were even taking pictures of them. Tiffany went out of her way to find us vintage crystal bourbon bottles to enhance our reception theme. If you're looking for a talented floral and event designer that will go above and beyond for your wedding - look no further!

Sent on 04/28/2015