Natural Endeavors

2516 Bridle Ct, Lexington, KY 40504 Map · Phone number

About Natural Endeavors

Natural Endeavors is a wedding flower company in Lexington, Kentucky. Joanna and her team of coordinators make it their mission to create a memorable environment for your special day. They specialize in silk floral arrangements, wedding decor and accent pieces for rental in order to take your wedding ceremony and reception to the next level.

Whatever vision you have for your wedding day—tropical, romantic, vintage, etc—they will be able to accommodate your requests. In addition, they offer a variety of floral arrangements for you to choose from, including ceremony decor, table arrangements, bouquets and more. Floral services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to floral design, Natural Endeavors also offers all-inclusive wedding and event planning services. They can assist you with as much or as little planning as you need. This company transforms ordinary spaces into extraordinary experiences that your guests will remember for a long time.

Follow Natural Endeavors on

Natural Endeavors 5
Natural Endeavors 6
Natural Endeavors 7

Ashlee · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow is all I can say! Joanna made the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. My guests have told me since the wedding how much they loved the flowers as well. She is very professional and experienced in wedding flowers and is able to work within a specified budget. I just loved her and her services. Highly reccommend!

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

We used Natural Endeavors for my daughter/son in laws wedding. We were impressed with Joanna's superior level of professionalism and service. From the moment we talked to the final set up, Joanna listened to my daughter's wants, each question she had or the changes my daughter/son in law had asked for. Joanna and her team didn't miss a detail in the set up or the flowers arrangements. We received many compliments from the work Joanna did. It was a beautiful day. Thank you, Joanna.

Kirsten · Married on 10/07/2017

Joanna is absolutely amazing and made my wedding look exactly like I imagined! She brought my vision to life and came up with fun ideas I never would have thought of, like a kids table with a candy centerpiece. I've received so many compliments from guests saying it was the most beautiful wedding they'd ever been to and I know that is all due to Joanna! I would also highly recommend her day-of coordinating service. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding, and neither did my mother. It was so worth it to know everything was taken care of and not have to worry about anything except enjoying the day with my friends and family.

Natural Endeavors 8

Natural Endeavors FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,517.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 2516 Bridle Ct Lexington, Kentucky, KY 40504 See on map
    859-534-9336 (Phone number)
    8142432631 (Other Phone Number)