2516 Bridle Ct, Lexington, KY 40504 Map · Phone number

About Natural Endeavors

Natural Endeavors is a wedding flower company in Lexington, Kentucky. Joanna and her team of coordinators make it their mission to create a memorable environment for your special day. They specialize in silk floral arrangements, wedding decor and accent pieces for rental in order to take your wedding ceremony and reception to the next level.

Whatever vision you have for your wedding day—tropical, romantic, vintage, etc—they will be able to accommodate your requests. In addition, they offer a variety of floral arrangements for you to choose from, including ceremony decor, table arrangements, bouquets and more. Floral services include:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit

Other Services
In addition to floral design, Natural Endeavors also offers all-inclusive wedding and event planning services. They can assist you with as much or as little planning as you need. This company transforms ordinary spaces into extraordinary experiences that your guests will remember for a long time.

Follow Natural Endeavors on

Natural Endeavors 6
Natural Endeavors 7
  • Sarah Price

Sarah Price · Married on 10/06/2018

Natural Endeavors took care of everything!

I met Joanna over coffee after seeing her beautiful display at a local bridal show. My wedding was back in my home state of Alabama, but she was still willing to talk through my vision of the day. I found that Joanna and I were on the same page about several of my wedding details. I loved her style, her floral literacy, and I loved her ideas and her enthusiasm.

When I returned for her quote, she had sketches of what she wanted to do (from centerpieces to a grand staircase greenery display, to bar menus to a big mirror menu, to bouquets, ceremony details, etc. etc.). I remember loving it all. Her sketches were beautiful and each had clear labels for the elements involved. Her price list was clear and itemized. I felt free to take away or add anything with no judgement. I said to Joanna, "Man, if you did my wedding, it looks like I wouldn't have to worry about anything." And she responded, "You would not have to worry about anything." And that's when I knew- this is my girl!!

Joanna was direct and straightforward in our meetings, which is what I loved about her. Communication with her regarding expectations was no issue. I did not have to guess how my day would look. I knew exactly how it would look.

On the day of, my wedding could not have looked more beautiful. From her gorgeous garland staircase display, to the centerpieces, to the menus, and the floral arrangements, everything was gorgeous. She brings her whole truck of props/ items/ vases and goes to work! She showed up and did her thing. I did not have to worry about any of it. I received so many compliments on how gorgeous our reception hall looked-- our only decorations were Joanna's work, just about!

Choosing Natural Endeavors was single-handedly the best decision I made for my wedding. She brought the ease and comfort to my wedding planning process that I needed, and she did not compromise on aesthetics! Thank you Joanna for your incredible work!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Natural Endeavors 19
    Natural Endeavors 20
    Natural Endeavors 21

Ashlee · Married on 09/08/2018

Wow is all I can say! Joanna made the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen. My guests have told me since the wedding how much they loved the flowers as well. She is very professional and experienced in wedding flowers and is able to work within a specified budget. I just loved her and her services. Highly reccommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

We used Natural Endeavors for my daughter/son in laws wedding. We were impressed with Joanna's superior level of professionalism and service. From the moment we talked to the final set up, Joanna listened to my daughter's wants, each question she had or the changes my daughter/son in law had asked for. Joanna and her team didn't miss a detail in the set up or the flowers arrangements. We received many compliments from the work Joanna did. It was a beautiful day. Thank you, Joanna.

Sent on 08/21/2018

Natural Endeavors FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,517.00
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 2516 Bridle Ct Lexington, Kentucky, 40504 See on map
    8142432631 (Other Phone Number)