359 Spring St., Jeffersonville, IN 47130 Map · Phone number

About Lavender Hill

Lavender Hill specializes in trend setting and unique floral designs. Our style encompasses a variety of 'looks'. We love a natural look that favors the flowers dictating their use within the design. It's all about the best features of a blossom or foliage- soft petals, rich colors, textures and shapes. Every factor is important to us in creating the perfect floral element. We also enjoy the opportunity to take a couple's vision for their special day and breathe life into that vision, with our design experience. We create our florals using only the freshest flowers from all over the world. We enjoy sourcing globally as well as buying local and supporting small flower farms, procuring the perfect blossoms for your event.

As for our staff...we have degreed and certified floral designers creating original floral art. Carolyn Minutillo AIFD, owner and Principal Designer is an accredited member of the American Institute of Floral Designers, member of the Society of American Florists, and a floral design educator and evaluator for her peers. She is also currently in the second phase of working on her Masters Certification in European Design, with the third phase to be completed in Belgium, fall of 2016.

A Chicago native, Carolyn has brought a 'big city vibe' to her Jeffersonville/Metro Louisville shop; it's not what you'd expect to find in a historic district. The shop itself has an urban chic atmosphere and design styles range from traditional, town and country chic, contemporary or edgy to european and beyond. The absolute goal of Lavender Hill is to far exceed any client's expectations for flowers and client service. We're proud to share we're a member of FEVA, the Fair Event Vendors Alliance. We carry our own line of rental decor, linens, vases and props and can create an amazing event for you. Check out our .com website for more info and photos. While there, please send us your wedding details and we'll schedule a convenient time to meet and chat about your special day.

Thanks for taking a bit of your time to find out more about Lavender Hill.

Follow Lavender Hill on

Lavender Hill 2
Lavender Hill 3

Elizabeth · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning Floral Arrangements!

I have to be honest, we looked at this vendor only because the location was convenient for us. However, when we met with the owner we were blown away by their floral arrangements, their beautiful little shop, and the personal touches! I provided a few pics of our color scheme and some basic ideas, and Lavender Hill made everything exactly as we dreamed! I recommend any arrangement with dried lavender, because even though the petals are dried and flake a bit, the relaxing aroma is just what every bride needs on her special day.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Lavender Hill 4

Lavender Hill's reply:

Elizabeth,

We’re so glad you found us and that the bouquets worked out perfectly for you.

Needless to say, we loved your choice of incorporating the lavender, the sweet peas and roses completed your look perfectly.

Thanks for taking the time to review us, and Congratulations!!

Vinita · Married on 09/15/2018

Carolyn is a life-changing force in the world of wedding events and florals. So much so that my lead wedding planner was inspired to name her second-born after her!

I don't know what we would have done without Carolyn and her team. We had lined up another florist recommended by the venue who pulled out on us less than two months before the wedding. Carolyn came through, answering any and all questions from the planners and tackling a complex stage design for the religious portion of our ceremony (essentially a four pillared stage with florals in the front.) She also provided a solution to help us mitigate some setup costs for the back portion of our Hindu ceremonial stage, which saved us hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. She is not only lovely to work with, but patient, kind, and honest. My dad is a bit older now and had lots of questions about the florals and events as well as proposal, and she patiently walked him through everything, even adding some additional smaller items at the last minute.

Not only were her logistics on-point, but the design...OH the design. My guests could not stop commenting about my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids. Bouquets are not common in Indian weddings, and I was trying to cut costs and make mine simpler. Carolyn met me in the middle, and provided me a smaller sized bouquet but with my absolute FAVORITE flowers...peonies. She sourced them all the way from Alaska for me. It was so thoughtful and brought tears to my eyes when I found out. Then, of course, the excitement hit!

If you are thinking of hiring another florist in the greater Louisville metro area, STOP right now, and contact Carolyn at Lavender Hill. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Lavender Hill's reply:

Well, oh my gosh! Thank you for your kind words, Vinita! It was truly our pleasure working with you and your family and planners. Our whole design team was excited to create the perfect backdrop for your most special day.

Thank you for your blind faith in our ability to interpret your desire in flowers. Wishing you the very best!

Kendra · Married on 07/27/2018

5/5 stars certainly! Lavender Hill Floral surpassed all of our expectations as our Florist for our wedding. From the first meeting, Carolyn was extremely professional, knowledgeable, organized, and helpful. She sent our proposal almost immediately after our meeting with her vision and ideas. The bride and bridesmaid bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and we received numerous compliments on our flowers in general. I would HIGHLY recommend this florist for weddings!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Lavender Hill 5
    Lavender Hill 6

Award

Lavender Hill FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 359 Spring St. Jeffersonville, 47130 See on map