Treasure Chest Flowers

Somerset, KY View map

Based in Somerset, Kentucky, The Treasure Chest Florist is a wedding florist serving the local community for over 35 years with beautiful floral arrangements. The company is family-owned and operated by a team of passionate and highly skilled floral designers. Couples who dream of soft, elegant florals or striking, seasonal bouquets are sure to find what they are looking for in-store. From the initial consultation to the big day, this florist works tirelessly to bring your visions to life while enhancing your wedding experience.

The Treasure Chest Florist offers its floral design services to couples planning their big day. Beginning with a consultation, an event specialist will discuss every detail of the proposed floral designs, from the colors to seasonal availability. Packages can include custom-made boutonnieres, corsages, bouquets, table centerpieces, cake flowers, and decor for the ceremony and reception.

• Woman-owned
    Chelsey Married on 10/26/2013
    This florist was amazing! Bob handled my order personally and professionally. He made suggestions to keep me with my budget and everything turned out stunning. Personal delivery and set up included! Will definitely use for future floral needs:)
  • Tina
    Tina Married on 05/12/2012
    Beautiful flowers. Friendly helpful staff. A little pricey but I was married during a holiday week so it was to be expected. Were very flexible, willing to work with me. Was everything I wanted and more!
  • User6010253 2+ years ago
    I was a little disappointed my flowers for what we paid. They worked, but I expected a much fuller bouquet. I showed the florist a picture and did not get what I had asked for.

133 West Highway 80 Somerset, KY, 42503
(606) 679-6364
Location of (Treasure Chest Flowers)

Other vendors in Lexington for your wedding