TicTacToeArtistry

Richmond, VA View map

Beauty as easy as...Tic Tac Toe!

Every woman should feel beautiful and TicTacToeArtistry aims to bring the beauty that we feel inside to the external.

TicTacToeArtistry will cater to your needs with the highest form of excellence and integrity.

As a leading provider of makeup artistry TicTacToeArtistry takes pride in offering the most professional and cutting edge techniques available for artistry, including both traditional makeup application and airbrush. TicTacToeArtistry is dedicated to serving the needs of our customers and we pride ourselves on our integrity and versatility.

With over 12 years of industry experience TicTacToeArtistry has had the pleasure of working for and side by side with some of the industries leading providers of makeup artistry, as well as several prominent TV personalities.

It would be our pleasure to make your wedding day an amazing experience in

happily ever after!

Give me a call at 443-310-8110 or email tictactoeartistry@gmail.com

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$135

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

4.7

Kendra Married on 05/27/2020

Amazing experience

Panina is so skilled and versatile that she perfected a glamorous look for my best friends wedding back in October 2019 and went above and beyond to bring to live a boho woodland look I’d dreamed for my own wedding this past week. She has such an amazing vibe and really made the whole experience comfortable and fun. I’m so grateful that she was there and able to be a part of my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to anyone with their own big event coming up since she’s proven how versatile and skilled she truly is.

Attached I have a picture from an hour into the day and the back of my hair at the end of the day (5 hours later).
    Rebecca L. Married on 05/27/2020

Talent on Talent on Talent!!!!

Pinina is an expert. I hired her as a gift for a friend for her wedding. My friend is stunningly gorgeous and asked for the minimum to be done. Somehow Pinina did “the minimum” and made her look even more beautiful than she already is. Pinina is talented, will make you feel at ease, and will help you make decisions that are best for you. Couldn’t imagine having spent the morning of the wedding with another artist!
    Lauren Married on 09/06/2014
    Pinina was so incredible! This poor woman got to deal with an hour and a half setback due to a water/plumbing problem at my venue that prevented myself and my bridesmaids from bathing. She handled it beautifully and made up most of the lost time. We all looked beautiful on my wedding day, thanks to Pinina! Her personality is laid back and she rolls with the punches like a champ! Thanks so much for everything, Pinina!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

TicTacToeArtistry 1
Exclusive

6612 park ave Richmond, 23226
Location of (TicTacToeArtistry)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding