Valley Stream, NY 11581 Map · Phone number

About TiannaVivienne Events and Design

TiannaVivienne is a full-service social and corporate event planning company. From conception to conclusion, we provide guidance in site selection, entertainment, catering, floral design, photography/videography, invitations, transportation, theme development, and more. We specialize in destination weddings, as well brides with varied budgets.

Follow TiannaVivienne Events and Design on

Veil
JP082

6 Reviews for TiannaVivienne Events and Design

Temi · Married on 06/22/2012

Janice and Donna of TiannaVivienne events and designs are wonderful! They took care of all our decor needs for our Nigerian traditional wedding on June 15th, church ceremony and wedding reception on June 22nd 2012. These ladies went above and beyond to put a smile on the faces of my husband and I.

When we met them, we literally just gave them a budget and asked them to come up with something for our traditional wedding, church ceremony, flowers (bouquet and boutonnieres), wedding reception decor and all. And THEY CAME THROUGH!!! It was all so beautiful and gorgeous. When I saw my bouquet i screamed and had a huge smile on my face, then when my husband and I walked through the reception venue we could not believe our eyes. They brought our imagination to life without us giving them specific instructions and with us just sharing our ideas & thoughts.

They were professional, flexible and went above and beyond. They were not our wedding planner but yet they stayed in touch to make sure we were getting things done from time to time. These ladies have a beautiful heart, are very accommodating and full of beautiful ideas that can make your day memorable.

I recommend TiannaVivienne events and designs for your wedding planning and/or decor.
    Thank you ladies for giving us a great memory and making our day extra special. People are still raving on how beautiful everything was.

Love,

Temi and Rasheed Awokoya.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Chava · Married on 01/16/2011

As a busy bride who was planning her wedding from a different state, I was looking for the right planners who could be my eyes and ears and could handle the vast majority of coordination. I couldn't have asked for more. I have a very specific aesthetic and was only interested in a team who could make my vision a reality. From the invitations to the venue to the decor everything was perfect! They handled everything and I was able to rely on their high level of professionalism and impeccable taste--there was no need to micromanage or stay on top of these ladies--even childbirth didn't slow them down (congrats again!). If you're looking for a team that will truly understand and respect your wedding vision, source out the best vendors and keep your wedding running smoothly the day of, then they are the team for you. My friends and family still rave about the wedding months later. I have already started recommending them to friends who are planning their weddings!

Sent on 03/29/2011

Ayesha · Married on 07/10/2010

Janice and Donna from TiannaVivienne Events and Design were a dream/stress relief come true when I was planning my wedding and on the day of my wedding. I sort of had just a general idea of how I wanted my wedding but once I hired these ladies, they took my general ideas and designed and planned a cohesive wedding in a way that by far surpassed my expectations. My wedding day was truly beautiful and I will be forever grateful to TiannaVivienne for that. They were so easy to work with and totally understanding of budget constraints to make the day so beautiful. On the weekend of the wedding, they were extremely professional and about business even though everyone was having fun at the beach (it was a destination wedding), they were hard at work. I suggest that everyone get a planner when planning your wedding because it will make your life less stressful. Most importantly you need to hire these girls. I am a wedding photographer, so I have seen it all. These girls have skills. Thanks sooo much again Donna and Janice.

xoxo
    Ayesha and Chinedu

Sent on 08/09/2010

Award

TiannaVivienne Events and Design FAQ

• Valley Stream, 11581 See on map
    6464083827 (Other Phone Number)