3001 Red Hill Ave Suite 1-106, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Three Petals

Three Petal’s mission is to create unique and personalized designs. Through floral designs, rich fabrics, and textures, we aspire to make every facet of your event simply beautiful. Our services include floral designs, linens, chiavari chair rentals, table setting accessories, drapery treatments, décor, back drop and everything beautiful. We cater to events of all sizes from the small intimate gatherings to grand galas with the same dedication, professionalism and attention to detail.

Please contact us for a free consultation:

www.ThreePetals.com

11 Reviews for Three Petals

1 User photo

Three Petals 1

Swati · Married on 10/14/2017

Cat and her team were the best!! I knew from the beginning when she took my hazy ideas and came back with a clear vision that was exactly my style, that she would be great. She has so many unique and creative ideas, and she really helps create whatever you are looking for! She also did an amazing job making sure elements that were important to me and my mom were seamlessly integrated. Not to mention her team went out of their way to change things the week of to make sure everything was perfect. And they definitely delivered! The sangeet, wedding and reception were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! We're so happy we went with Cat and her team, they took our events to the next level and made everything unforgettable! Our guests were blown away with the decorations. Thanks Cat!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Three Petals 2

Jamie · Married on 09/26/2015

Three Petals did an amazing job at our wedding! Cat understood exactly what we wanted and the flowers were spectacular. She was able to stay within our budget and she was wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2012

All I can say is, "Wow!" Three Petals is amazing to work with. All I had to do was show Cat a couple idea pictures and tell her a few words for the idea I was going for and she matched it above and beyond my expecations. The flowers were stunning and amazing. The dance floor was awesome. The lighting made the ambiance exactly what I wanted to be...a fun, elegant party!!!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Award

Three Petals FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Photo booth
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens

Real Weddings

• Red Velvet Occasions
    Red Velvet Occasions Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of working with Three Petals at a wedding this summer and was blown away by the beautiful work of Fayth and her team. Not only were her florals breathtaking, but she was also very resourceful when a groomsmen's boutonniere broke before the ceremony and the wind started to pick up, endangering some of the floral pieces for the ceremony. Her professionalism, preparation and quick thinking ensured that everything went smoothly! I can't recommend Three Petals enough.

• D2 photography studio - DeeDee Dallas
    D2 photography studio - DeeDee Dallas Wedding Photographers

Flowers, Detail, Fantastic designs = Three Petals Florist Two of the most talented floral designers around - Ladies if you are looking for a floral design that stands out - You have found your florist! I have worked along with them at countless weddings and used them for our personal needs as well. They are the BEST! DeeDee Dallas

• Pink Paper Design
    Pink Paper Design Wedding Invitations

Three Petals is AMAZING! I refer a bride to them every chance I get. As a past client of theirs, I know what it's like to sit at the other side of the table. Fayth's attention to detail and warm personality make for the best experience any bride could ask for. Their floral design and linens are always of the upmost quality. The showroom is gorgeous and very hands on. I highly recommend Three Petals for your floral and linen needs! We constantly have brides thanking us for the recommendation!

• 3001 Red Hill Ave, Suite 1-106 Costa Mesa, 92626 See on map