Three Oaks Studio

59 Pigeon Stret, Waynesville, NC 28786 Map · Phone number

About Three Oaks Studio

Three Oaks studio is here for you on your special day. Now offering two unique spaces for weddings and events up to 105 guests.

Not only do we have unique venues for your event we also offer designing and planning packages.

Our intimate cottage location can comfortably host 35 guests. This is a perfect spot for your ceremony, intimate dinner or even to get ready with your bridal party.

The 1913 Historic building can comfortably host 100 guests. With exposed brick walls-it is a truly unique location for your intimate wedding!

Our venue rentals include tables and chairs!

The cottage
The cottage
Bride
Bride

1 Reviews for Three Oaks Studio

1 User photo

Three Oaks Studio 1

Margaret · Married on 10/07/2017

My wedding was picture perfect. The flowers were exquisite, the benches were beautiful. Shonda kept all the stress away from me and my husband. She coordinated the caterer the music the wedding party. She was there for the rehearsal and helped us all feel confident. Seriously my wedding looked like a picture from southern living magazine. From table cloths to centerpieces everything was outstanding. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful it was!

Three Oaks Studio 2