Three In One Media

Fort Worth, TX View map Visit website

Three In One Media is a wedding videography service based in Fort Worth, Texas. As a husband-and-wife duo, this couple works together seamlessly to capture special celebrations. Their personal approach celebrates the love of each client, creating a tailored video filled with thoughtful touches. Whether it’s an intimate elopement or an elegant reception with the whole neighborhood, this team can be there to capture it for you.

Three In One Media offers a range of packages to clients, allowing couples to choose the experience that best suits their celebration. Along with capturing your special day, this team can also offer to create a pre-wedding or post-occasion film for you and your loved ones to enjoy. Each package includes two videographers to ensure that this team fully captures the joy and excitement of your wedding celebration. Additional services available from this team of talented artists include:

• Multiple locations
  • Woman-owned
  • Shyloh
    Shyloh Married on 08/28/2020

An incredible duo!

Sarah and Eli were a special part of our wedding day! They were so fun to work with and made us feel comfortable for the camera. Our wedding videos came out better than I could’ve imagined, they did a truly beautiful job! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you Sarah and Eli for being part of our day, we were so happy to have you!
  • Anna
    Anna C. Married on 04/09/2020

HIGHLY recommend

Captured the magic of our special day! On the day of the wedding I felt like they were flies on the walls. Never even saw them but yet they captured every moment perfectly!

Deals

Three In One Media 1
Exclusive

Team

Sarah  Carrizales
Sarah Carrizales
Owner/Camera Operator/ Editor

Hello! I'm Sarah, I have been working in media for over 16 years! I have a degree in Multimedia Production and started running this business with the help of my husband about 3 years ago. We enjoy working together on any shoot and like to bring a simple, clean, creative look to the weddings that we have the pleasure of working on.

Eli Carrizales
Eli Carrizales
Camera Operator

Hey! I'm Eli, I have been in media for over 12 years. I have worked as a editor, camera operator, media manager, etc. Camera gear is something I enjoy. I am a camera operator along with my wife on wedding days and genuinely enjoy delivering a creative, cinematic film to the client.

Fort Worth, TX, 76177
(972) 885-7850
Location of (Three In One Media)
Fort Worth, TX, 76177 See on map

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding