501 4th Street, Sioux City, IA 51101 Map · Phone number

About Thorpe & Company Jewellers

Brides and Grooms love the mix of cutting-edge technology and traditional values they find at Thorpe's, where we've been specializing in custom design and one-of-a-kind creations for over 100 years. Here you'll find the largest selection of mens rings in the area, more customizable ladies rings than you can count, and dozens of ideas for bridesmaid, groomsmen and parents gifts. Personalization, engraving, sizings and settings are all done right on the premises. You can find us at the corner of 4th and Pierce Streets in downtown Sioux City, where our historic clock is located.

Follow Thorpe & Company Jewellers on

Thorpe & Company Jewellers 2
Thorpe & Company Jewellers 3

Naomi Williams · Married on 10/05/2019

Ask for joe

My "now" husband and I were very set on having the color green in our rings because that is my husband's favorite color. I also wanted White Gold and was swaying back and forth between Garnet or Peridot for my main stone setting. My husband also had his heart set on Tungsten, black with a green accent stripe. After weeks of shopping at other jewelry stores, my husband and I were becoming quite frustrated with other jewelers trying to sell us floor product or refusing to really listen to what we were looking for. Joe was an awesome help. He walked us through the ins & outs of our ideas. He told us what would work and what would not and in the end we both got rings that were better than we ever imagined. Both rings are absolutely stunning.
    On top of being and awesome help in store, Joe also did an awesome job with assisting us with the wedding party gifts. We live several hours away from Thorpe and Company so we were unable to go into the store for our purchase. Joe helped pick out the perfect gifts for everyone and communicated with us through text messages.
    Everything was so perfect and we can't wait to work with Joe again in the future!

Sent on 10/07/2019
    Thorpe & Company Jewellers 4
    Thorpe & Company Jewellers 5
    Thorpe & Company Jewellers 6

David · Married on 02/17/2017

Over the last 20+ years I have been a faithful customer of Thorpe & Co. Jewellers. I have purchased everything from custom a Masonic ring, to Lladró figurines, to diamond solitaire earrings. There is nothing that makes a man a hero in his Lady’s eyes more than when you present her with a box that is beautifully wrapped with a “Thorpe’s” sticker on it! Rusty and Karen Clark are wonder people that not only deliver the best customer service, but also give back to the community in so many ways.

Sent on 02/17/2017

Laurie · Married on 12/31/2016

They have the best selection of men's bands in Sioux City. The customer service is top notch. I actually love stopping in to look at the gifts they also have in store.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Thorpe & Company Jewellers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks