Iowa Diamond

4601 Westown Parkway Suite 215, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Iowa Diamond

We are fourth-generation jewelers, having served the industry in many capacities for over three-quarters of a century. My grandfather began making rings in the Chicago area. So, I guess you could say the jewelry business is in our blood. Iowa Diamond, is famous in the Midwest as the engagment ring megastore. In fact, Iowa Diamond has more engagement ring styles than all the stores in a major mall combined and many are exclusive to Iowa Diamond. Visit us for an astounding selection of Engagement Rings, Wedding Bands, Diamond Jewelry and Loose Diamonds.

mysticto
fe104 2
floratopban
mysticto

• Videos 2

30 Reviews for Iowa Diamond

Brianna · Married on 10/14/2017

My fiance and I went together to choose our engagement ring. The ring is beautiful and unique, but what made our experience truly worth while was Gina. Her professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness were as one-of-a-kind as our custom engagement ring. She let us sit with her for nearly four hours before all three of us were comfortable with our ring setting and diamond selection. We never felt pressured to purchase something outside of our price-range, and she really embraced our individual styles to find a ring that compliments both of our personalities. Thanks Gina, and thank you Iowa Diamond!

We bought my engagement ring, and both of our wedding bands here. At Iowa Diamond, they let you sit in an office and, after talking to you and getting a general idea of what you want, bring the rings in to you. I have never seen an engagement ring like the one we got, and no one I have shown it to has seen one like it. I love that uniqueness, you can't find that everywhere. We got a really good deal on all of our rings, and it was a low pressure environment. The sales woman we worked with wanted nothing more than to help us find the perfect rings.

Award

Iowa Diamond FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 4601 Westown Parkway, Suite 215 West Des Moines, IA 50266 See on map