5425 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Map · Phone number

About Josephs Jewelers

From brilliant engagement rings and elegant anniversary gifts to superior timepieces and bold colored gemstones, jewelry from Josephs is held to the highest standard of quality, value and style.

schechtman608
jvw 1123a

11 Reviews for Josephs Jewelers

• Caryn

Caryn · Married on 07/07/2018

Joseph's went above and beyond what we expected. My engagement ring was too big to the point that it couldn't be sized down to my size. They contacted the manufacturer who ended up making a completely new ring in my size. When getting the ring back, it was actually slightly bigger than the size I requested, so Joseph's sized it down and I finally have my perfect ring! Thank you Joseph's and especially Lisa Harlow for the time and effort to give me the ring of my dreams!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Judy & Caleb · Married on 04/07/2018

Josephs did everything to ensure my ring was perfect. As a nurse I have to have something that won't rip my glove and they gave me exactly that. The ring came and it was slightly to big but they fixed it right up. They were very professional and more then willing to tell me about all the different style diamonds they have and how each reflects light. I'd highly reccomend Josephs.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Christine · Married on 06/18/2016

Joseph's helped us with all of our jewelry needs from the engagement ring to both of our wedding bands. When my engagement ring and wedding band got soldered together, I couldn't be there to pick it up. It was too small and they did a rush job to make it bigger. It fit perfectly for the wedding day and I am so thankful for what they did for us.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Josephs Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Insurance, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks, 7+ weeks

• 5425 Mills Civic Parkway West Des Moines, 50266 See on map