Pat's Jewelry Centre

Sioux Center, IA View map

Pat's Jewelry is a full service jewelry store with small town service and big city selection. We offer unique, one-of-a-kind pieces and can custom make any piece to your individual specifications. We specialize in beautiful, brilliant diamonds at a better value than you'll find anywhere else. We offer a large selection of mountings as well as gemstone jewelry, watches, earrings, gold chains and many other fine gift items.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
3-4 weeks
5-6 weeks
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor
  • JamieLynn
    Jamie Married on 06/18/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance selected my engagement ring from Pat's - and it is stunning. I have very small fingers, and the ring needed to be downsized approximately 4 sizes. From what I understand - this isn't always an easy task, depending on the style of the ring, and the thought of having to replace my ring with a "new" smaller sized one broke my heart. Pat's was able to size my ring perfectly! It looks gorgeous. We will be returning to buy my fiance's wedding band for sure! 5 star rating for Pat's!!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Deals

Pat's Jewelry Centre 1
Discount

We understand college is hard on your bank account. Present this coupon and your current student ID to receive 20% OFF!

Team

Kendra
Kendra
Owner

Pat, Kendra's Grandmother, began the business in 1993. Kendra began working for her grandmother while attending college. After falling in love with the business and customers Kendra aproached her grandma about buying the family business. In 2014 Pat retired and Kendra took over from there. Kendra continues to operate under the name Pat's Jewelry Centre in honor of what her grandmother started years ago!

251 North Main Avenue - Centre Mall Suite 215 Sioux Center, IA, 51250

9am-6pm Monday-Friday 9am-3pm Saturday Closed Sunday
Location of (Pat's Jewelry Centre)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding