Anglo Diamond

Clive, IA View map

Looking for an engagement ring? Stop in and see Iowa's largest selection of designer settings from Tacori, Verragio, Michael M., Artcarved, Gabriel & Co., Barkevs, Scott Kay, and many more!

Design is the secret to an exquisite piece of jewelry. Great design is what speaks to your emotions and makes you feel as good as you look.

At Anglo we put our clients interests first and deliver world class design at a fraction of the price. Anglo's success has always been the result of high volume, not high profit margin like most retail jewelry stores.

Decades of experience, not only as importers but also as diamond cutters and jewelry manufacturers, has given us the unique opportunity to provide real quality and guaranteed value. We are confident that we have the widest selection of jewelry and GIA certified diamonds available.

This unique collection can only be viewed at our showroom. We look forward to meeting you and assisting you in selecting or creating the perfect piece.

If you are looking for an engagement ring, wedding band, diamond, watch, or special piece of jewelry, all we ask is that you give us the opportunity to earn your business.

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks

4.7
    Erin Married on 12/03/2016
    Anglo was not only amazing to work with but they helped my now husband create a beautiful engagement ring that I absolutely loved!! He could not rave enough about their service and help they provided thru the whole design process. They made the ring in house which we both also really appreciated. When we went back for our wedding bands they had tons of options for both myself and my husband. He also said that their prices were extremely affordable and helped his stay right within his budget. Fellas... skip going to the mall or other jewelers and head straight to Anglo!
    Brianna Married on 08/12/2016
    Anglo was the absolute best when it came to buying my wedding ring. The day we came in, my fiancé and I were greeted warmly (as I am every time I've walked in since as well). Craig was great to work with and was extremely patient as we went around from case to case trying on different styles. He took the time to explain the ring verbiage we didnt understand and left us feeling much more knowledgeable about the whole process by the time we walked out.
    My ring ended up being a custom job and it turned out beautifully, just as we had requested the specifications. It's been a year, and I'm still getting compliments on how gorgeous it is.
    Because of the shape of my ring, the sizing of it is a little different than a normal ring. However, Anglo was great about servicing it and adjusting the band until it fit perfectly. There was another time one of the smaller diamonds had fallen out after I'd had it cleaned at Anglo, and they were fantastic about getting it fixed quickly at no additional charge. Their customer service is the best I've encountered!
  • User2003793 2+ years ago
    The customer service was amazing! I have never felt so welcome and the people working were so helpful in teaching us about diamonds and what to look for.

12851 University Avenue Clive, 50325
Location of (Anglo Diamond)

Other vendors in Des Moines for your wedding