Anglo Diamond Reviews

Anglo Diamond View more information

4.7

Erin Married on 12/03/2016
    Anglo was not only amazing to work with but they helped my now husband create a beautiful engagement ring that I absolutely loved!! He could not rave enough about their service and help they provided thru the whole design process. They made the ring in house which we both also really appreciated. When we went back for our wedding bands they had tons of options for both myself and my husband. He also said that their prices were extremely affordable and helped his stay right within his budget. Fellas... skip going to the mall or other jewelers and head straight to Anglo!
    Brianna Married on 08/12/2016
    Anglo was the absolute best when it came to buying my wedding ring. The day we came in, my fiancé and I were greeted warmly (as I am every time I've walked in since as well). Craig was great to work with and was extremely patient as we went around from case to case trying on different styles. He took the time to explain the ring verbiage we didnt understand and left us feeling much more knowledgeable about the whole process by the time we walked out.
    My ring ended up being a custom job and it turned out beautifully, just as we had requested the specifications. It's been a year, and I'm still getting compliments on how gorgeous it is.
    Because of the shape of my ring, the sizing of it is a little different than a normal ring. However, Anglo was great about servicing it and adjusting the band until it fit perfectly. There was another time one of the smaller diamonds had fallen out after I'd had it cleaned at Anglo, and they were fantastic about getting it fixed quickly at no additional charge. Their customer service is the best I've encountered!
  • User2003793 2+ years ago
    The customer service was amazing! I have never felt so welcome and the people working were so helpful in teaching us about diamonds and what to look for.
  • User1986181 2+ years ago
    Anglo Diamond has amazing quality to choose from. My father has always bought my mother jewelry from here and he sent my brother there when he was ready to propose and I always told my boyfriend that would be the best place to buy a ring whenever he felt it would be time. This last month he went in and with the help of Arnie and was able to pick out and design the perfect ring!!. I was then even able to go in after and get it resized to fit. Both my mother and sister-in-law take their rings in whenever they need to be clean and receive great customer service. Anglo Diamond is the perfect place to purchase not only any jewelry but especially the ring for your special day!
    Stephen Married on 10/26/2013
    I read about how great is the customer services of Sandy at Anglo and I want to go and see the dominions for my gf. My supervisor Dr. Loren told me Anglo is the best. I recommend Anglo and I would like to bring some gift for Sandy coz I read about how amazing services. I went to Kay jewel store at Mary Hale mall and one of the guy was really pushy. Kay jewel suck! Go for Anglo.
  • User1034349 2+ years ago
    My husband and I bot got our rings from here. My ring is a one of a kind, it is absolutely gorgeous. For my wedding bands the jeweler made two to match my ring and attached them. I am so in love with my ring! My husband's ring is a tungsten, which is good for him to not get it caught on anything.

We are very pleased with our service and value from this family owned and operated jewelry store.
  • Summer
    Summer Married on 09/22/2012
    My now husband and I walked into Anglo and were immediately greeted by Sandy. She was all smiles and fun. She didn’t hesitate as I asked her to pull out ring after ring to try on. We had already purchased my diamond and were only looking for a mounting to reset it in but that did not discourage her. She was just as excited for me as I was. Within minutes I found the mounting of my dreams and 7 months later we came back in to buy it. To our surprise she recognized us and pulled out the ring. We also bought my husbands band that was unlike anything we could find elsewhere. The rings were priced fair but the quality was amazing! Sandy also had the mounting fee and new head done at no charge as well as the appraisals. I will never go to another jeweler!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 08/10/2012
    I could not be more please with our service at Anglo Diamond. From the quality of diamonds to the quality of service, I would never purchase my jewelry anywhere else. If you go, ask to speak with Sandy, she is the best and will make sure you are taken of.
    Kaylyn Married on 08/07/2010
    I absolutely LOVE anglo!

They are always SOOOO incredibly nice when we come in and are always there to take good care of us! I cannot say enough good things about anglo... If you are looking not only for a beautiful ring but wonderful people this is the place to go!
  • User1128316 2+ years ago
    Superior product at a superior price. It was nice to be able to walk into the store and be called by first name upon entering...always a handshake and a smile. It could only be better if they would just give the ring for free :) But since they don't, 5 stars it is!
    Teresa Married on 10/06/2009
    After looking at 13 jewelry stores this summer in the Des Moines area we decided to go into Anglo International. I am so, so, so glad we did. We got a beautiful ring at an awesome price. The service is wonderful. The staff made us feel like friends and not just customers. They far outweighed any of the other stores we had gone into for service and quality of product. The store is gorgeous. You don't have to stick to a service plan every 6 months to keep up the warranty on your ring. You can take your ring anytime.

I love my ring. I've had it for a little over a week and have had so many compliments. I can tell some ladies are even jealous! Gotta love that! For once I'm not the jealous one! We will always buy from ANGLO now! I highly recommend them. Go there--You won't regret it!

Can't wait to go back and pick out our wedding bands.
    Kellan Married on 12/19/2008
    I loved the customer service at Anglo and I came away from the store thrilled with my beautiful ring. They really took the time to understand what we wanted and I was happy with the extra effort they went to to make us feel comfortable with the purchase. I would recommend Sandy and Caroll to anyone to work with - they were fabulous! Very professional and extremely personable.
    Tess Married on 06/14/2007
    I bought our wedding rings here after searching all over Des Moines to find a jeweler. I chose Anglo because I was not treated like a child when I walked in, and they spent plenty of time with me helping me to choose my ring. It was also great because you could really choose any design of the ring you wanted- if anything did not fit perfectly they would work with you to make it everything you even dreamed of. They were great, and my ring is beautiful!
    Karla Married on 06/13/2007
    I'm glad I received a ring from Anglo.They sell some of the most beautiful diamonds.My ring was a little pricey but we trust Anglo's jewelry and love their customer service.
    Jennifer Married on 08/02/2003
    Anglo is an honest and professional jeweler to purchase your wedding rings from. The staff was very helpful in designing a custom wedding band and helping us to decide on the best diamond.
  • User1344135 2+ years ago
    I was able to get my dream engagement ring! Verriago!
    Mandy Married on 05/26/2012
    We had a great experience working with Anglo. The owner (Scott) was really great, helping us get the largest, clearest diamond for our budget. I receive compliments on my rings almost daily, and I know we wouldn't have gotten such a beautiful diamond within our budget at a regular 'chain store'. My only complaint was that the little bit of customization we requested on one of the rings didn't turn out right (and I wouldn't have them do any customization for me in the future), but in the end they made sure that things worked out okay for us. I'm sure we'll be going back there for future jewelry purchases (or should I say, HE probably will). hehe.
    Amy Married on 02/23/2008
    We purchased our wedding bands at Anglo. The customer service was wonderful. We worked with a few different sales people who listened to what we were interested in without being pushy or impatient. Each step of the process was a very plesant experience, we would recommend to anyone!
    Julie Married on 04/07/2009
    I still get comments on how beautiful my ring is. It is unique and stunning.
  • User1659390 2+ years ago
    The ring was supposed to be in May 16...today is June 12 and the ring JUST came in. Craig at the store gave me the run around every time I talked to him, and never had a good excuse as to why the ring was delayed. I will never do business with Anglo in the future.
    After talking to others, this "delay" is very common with them.