PO Box 6685, Saginaw, MI 48608 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31

About THOR*tography

THOR*tography provides artsy documentary wedding photography with a fun but classic perspective.

My goal for your wedding photography is to create images that help tell stories from the day for many years to come. With a journalistic approach, I am present without being intrusive. I may provide direction where helpful, but in a way that is naturally and unassuming. I want the photography to be integrated into your marriages through times of celebration and challenge. Weddings are important, but not half as important as your marriage.

Although I am based out of Saginaw, I was born and raised in Michigan and know the rich diversity the state offers. I am happy to explore the state from the littlest town to the biggest city.

Please let me know how I can help tell your story. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Follow THOR*tography on

saginaw wedding photographer ab 091
michigan documentary wedding photography mk 015
ann arbor wedding photographer barn ld 009
THOR*tography
sagimaw mi wedding photographer apple mountain as
michigan documentary wedding photography mk 046
detroit documentary wedding photographer mx 027

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for THOR*tography

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

I don't know what I can say about Thor except for I can't wait for the next milestone in our lives that he can photograph. He was with me from the minute I started getting ready till late in the evening capturing my day. The pictures, the expressions...it's not staged, he has this ability to capture us as people. We had so much fun with him in between the ceremony and the reception, he had scouted a beautiful spot for us to take some pictures outdoors and we even stopped for ice cream and went to Menards in between (my husband's favorite spot on earth.) He captured us as a couple. He is like always there to capture moments but very unobtrusive. He's a true artist. We have some of the most amazing pictures. Very very happy with him! Thank you so much, Thor!!!

Kylie · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I highly recommend Thortography! We love our wedding photos!

Throughout our wedding planning process, Thor maintained prompt, ongoing communication with us about the details of the day's schedule and what we wanted for our photos. He worked hard to accommodate our time frame and even provided helpful, well researched suggestions for outdoor photo location and the photos came out beautifully in the fall color. He continued to be in touch after the day in anticipation of how excited we were to see all the photos!

Thor was relatable, kind and patient with everyone and he made the experience of our wedding photos fun! You can tell how much he loves wedding photography while he's working! He has a true appreciate for how important the day is to you and it shows in his planning and attentiveness throughout the event.

Thor was able to beautifully take all of the classic shots we wanted while also capturing the day with a thoughtful, artistic perspective. We requested photos with a number of our guests at the reception and he was able catch them all (we have a large family so this was not an easy task!) and so much more! The impromptu photos of the reception were some of our favorites! We loved looking through our photos and seeing the detail of everything we had worked so hard to plan - my dress and jewelry, the decorations, the food, the cake... in the moment everything happens so quickly and it was like reliving the day all over again and brought us so much joy.

Thank you Thor, we love our wedding photos and will cherish them for many years to come!

Stacy · Married on 01/01/2015

Thortography did an amazing job catering to our needs for the wedding. He captured the perfect moments and made us able to relive our beautiful wedding day all over again!

THOR*tography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,300.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• PO Box 6685 Saginaw, 48608 See on map