4419 St. Andrews Way, Harrisburg, PA 17112 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Thomas E. Hamilton: Baritone

Let Thomas provide an extra touch to your special day. From traditional religious songs to romantic standards, Thomas will provide music to enhance your ceremony or reception. A confident cantor and soloist, Thomas is willing to work with any couple to make their dreams a reality.

Thomas Hamilton has been performing from a very young age. He has performed music in many styles including: Classical, Romantic, Renaissance, and Musical Theater. His repertoire contains both various solo and choral works. Thomas studied voice under Mr. O. David Deitz (oddeitz@comcast.net) and Dr. Stephen Ng (http://www.stephenngtenor.com/aboutme.php). He is currently a Sophomore Vocal Performance major at West Chester University of Pennsylvania with a concentration in piano and choral conducting.

My permanent address is based in Harrisburg, but I currently reside in West Chester, PA. This gives me access to weddings in Philidelphia and any of the surrounding areas.

More Information can be found at ThomasEHamilton.com

Photos 4 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Thomas E. Hamilton: Baritone

Kristina · Married on 04/20/2013

Tom sang at my daughter's wedding this past weekend, and he made our beautiful day even more special with his exquisite voice, performing "Ave Maria" and "The Prayer". So many people at the reception commented on the beauty of his voice! He was a pleasure to work with, and kept in touch with me as often as I needed him to as the "Big Day" drew closer, and I went into Mother-of-the-Bride OCD mode! He was punctual, professional, polished, and perfect. I don't know him at all (he was recommended to me by the violinist), but he will forever have a place in my heart for making one of the happiest days in my life even better than I ever thought possible. Thank you, Tom!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Rosemarie Duffy · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I attended my neice's wedding on Saturday and were so impressed with the vocalist. He made the ceremony very memorable and I know my brother and sister in law (parents of the bride) were delighted.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Pam · Married on 04/20/2013

I echo the comments above.

Thomas was wonderful at our niece's wedding in April and I could have listened to him all day! His voice was amazing and his presentation was excellent!

Pam Parkinson

Sent on 05/28/2013

Thomas E. Hamilton: Baritone FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Soloist / Vocalist