Howell, MI 48843 Map · Phone number

About Thirty-One | Danielle Kirby | Independent Consultant

Thirty-One Gifts provides fashionable and functional products that can be personalized. We have many items that are a perfect fit for a wedding or party gift. Make your gift one of a kind by personalizing the product for a special touch. We have something for everyone, purses, totes, bags, baskets, home organization, thermals, travel & business items plus much more. Please check out my website to see our complete line or contact me for a catalog.

I’m happy to help you pick out products & personalization to match your style & meet your needs. We offer quality products for a great price.

Love the items...start a bridal registry!!!!!!!!!! Get everything you need for your home, you and your honeymoon!

Love Thirty-One and need some extra money for your wedding or honeymoon? Why not become a Thirty-One Consultant? Thirty-One also has a business opportunity like no other. For just $99 you get a kit with $300 of product, paperwork for your first few parties, training, a website free for 3 months and top notch customer service department. I love helping others start their own Thirty-One business and would love to help you. Please contact me so I can share with you what was one of the best decisions I have made.

Whether it is helping you pick out your bridesmaids gifts, start a bridal registry for yourself or help pay for your wedding expenses I would love to help you along your journey.

Blessings,

wedding1
wedding3
wedding

Thirty-One | Danielle Kirby | Independent Consultant FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Catalog
    Custom
  • What services do you provide?
    Design

• Howell, 48843 See on map
    Monday - Saturday 10 a.m - 9 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. - 6 p.m. Appointments can be scheduled for other times.