My Custom Balls

Brighton, MI View map Visit website

My Custom Balls is a wedding favors business based in Brighton, Michigan, specializing in custom embroidered baseballs. An ideal gift for sports enthusiasts, the baseballs are handmade to order in high-quality materials. Every ball is tailored to the customer's tastes and made with the utmost attention to detail.

My Custom Balls offers one-of-a-kind bespoke baseball gift items ideal for wedding favors and bach party activities. The company can hand-sew your baseball with thread in the color of your choice and with personal details like names, dates, and ages. Additionally, couples can order DIY box sets for pre-wedding fun and sew their own baseballs. The kit is complete with a customized balls tote, needles, thread, adhesive spray, and manufacturing hardware gadgets. The company can ship orders nationwide.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Design

What items are available?

Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
    Kara G. Married on 09/08/2021

Very high quality

Very happy with my purchase. Item is as described- very high quality. Item was delivered in a very timely manner. Highly recommend.
    Kara G. Married on 09/08/2021

Team

Laura  McGaffney
Laura McGaffney
President

Retired from Corp America in 2010, now mother, wife, entreprenuer, multi-business owner, patent owner and small business consultant started Mycustomballs.com to help bring the wow factor to a person's life.

Main Street Brighton, MI, 48116
810-202-0717

9am-5pm
Location of (My Custom Balls)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding