Mikaela Genee K

Oxford, MI View map Visit website

Mikaela Thomas is Mikaela Genee K, a wedding painter and portrait artist operating out of Oxford, Michigan. This expert attended Kendall College of Art and Design, receiving a Bachelor in Fine Art Illustration. With many years of professional experience behind her, Mikaela strives to exceed your expectations from start to finish.

Mikaela Genee K uses a wide variety of mediums to preserve your special wedding celebration. From oil on canvas to digital illustrations, you and your partner can choose what style you want for your keepsake. Every item is handmade by Mikaela herself, guaranteeing that the artwork is a one-of-a-kind piece that belongs to you and you alone. If you are ordering your painting or portrait from across the country, this expert is more than happy to make shipping arrangements.

• Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Shipping

What items are available?

Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kayla C. Married on 06/10/2022

Professional, Talented, Great Experience

I recently just got back my wedding painting and it is absolutely beautiful!
    Not only is she super talented, but she had excellent communication with us both before and after the wedding. She was constantly giving us updates on the painting after our wedding.
    If anyone is unsure to have a live wedding painter or not, do it!! We now have this beautiful piece to hang up in our home.
    Thank you so much Mikaela!!

Mikaela Genee K's reply:

Your wedding was so special! I felt the love as your families were coming together and I can’t get over the details still! The lighting from your first dance reminded me of a gorgeous sunset on the indoor drapery. Have the best life together! Thank you for having me.

Cheers,
    Mikaela Genee K
  • Brittni
    Brittni Married on 10/13/2021

Wedding Photographer/Painter Committed to the Magic

Mikaela made time for our state park elopement with only four days notice. We found a beautiful spot on a hill overlooking a meadow and pond, and Mikaela built a tapered, three-panel backdrop complete with paint job, garland, and dried flowers to dress it up. She captured the magic of our outdoor ceremony and made sure to include our dog. It was brief, yet Mikaela still captured the magic yo help us remember such a wonderful day.

On top of that, she painted our wedding scene as we exchanged vows in acrylic on wood with such great detail, I cried when I saw it. She even built a little frame for it, so it was ready to hang.

She’s professional, creative, friendly, and genuinely dedicated to catching your unique moments. Mikaela has taken our wedding, maternity, and in-home newborn photos. I imagine she’ll continue walking with us along our journey, and I’ll have to find more wall space to display our favorite memories.

11/10 would hire again

Mikaela Genee K's reply:

I’m over here crying; it has been such an honor being a part of your journey! It has be such a beautiful love story and I loved capturing some of it through my art!
    Amy Y. Married on 08/21/2021

Phenomenal. Perfect. Talented.

This was a live painting and a suprise gift to me on my wedding day. It was the main highlight of conversation and compliments. Her skills and artwork blew people's minds away with how beautifully she captured our love. 100/10 I reccomend this.
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 39 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

Oxford, Michigan Oxford, MI, 48371

10-5 Monday - Friday Appt. only Saturday
Location of (Mikaela Genee K)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding