5816 St. Augustine Road, Jacksonville, FL 32207 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

7 Reviews for Things Very Special

Do not waste your time online or with a DIY project. Enjoy the experience and let Cissy and Noel work their magic! Not only are their products beautiful and special, but these are people who know and love their business. Cissy and Noel have helped me with weddings, baby showers, birthday parties and more, and have made every occasion a delight to plan and ultimately experience! No question is too silly for them. The only place for stationery and gift needs in Jacksonville!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Mirna · Married on 11/08/2014

Cissy and Noel are amazing!!! I can not say enough about Things Very Special. Our wedding planner recommended Things Very Special for our wedding invitations. I was sold on a design I had found online but I was unsure of the quality of the product so my wedding planner recommended we go to Cissy with the design. We went in and met with Cissy and were instantly impressed. Cissy is extremely knowledgeable and will guide you on the right path until you are satisfied with the product. She was able to take the image online and transform it into something extraordinary. She deconstructed the design and built it back up with the best quality paper. Also, Cissy and Noel kept constant communication with us to notify us of the progress of the invitations. For an unsure bride like myself, Cissy was just perfect because she sat with us and showed us countless options until we were happy. The finished product is better than anything I could have imagined!! I am constantly getting phone calls/ text messages about how beautiful my wedding invitations are. I believe that the wedding invitation really sets the tone for the entire wedding so if you want the best then you must go to Things Very Special.

Sent on 10/19/2014

As the mother of two brides, with weddings within three months of each other, it was nice to do business with Things Very Special for ordering invitations for both our daughters' weddings. The exceptional service we received for our first bride, brought us back to their shop when it came time to order invitations for our other bride. Noel was sensitive to our budget and did a great job seeking out a budget friendly alternative to an out-of-budget invitation we liked at another shop. We were thrilled with how beautifully the invitations turned out and felt like we did not have to compromise quality to stay within budget. The staff at Things Very Special came through for us again with ordering invitations for our second wedding. Noel and Cissy worked diligently with us to come up with the perfect invitation. We appreciated the extra effort during the selection process and accommodating our tight timeline. The invitations for both our weddings were delivered ahead of schedule and precisely to our specifications. I would definitely recommend Things Very Special.

Sent on 07/24/2014