Front Royal, VA 22630 Map · Phone number

Thera VanDerveer Photography 6
Thera VanDerveer Photography 7
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional, beautiful photos, fun to work with

Thera was an amazing wedding photographer! She offered several packages at a good price so we could choose how long we would need her at the wedding and other additions. We selected a package that included an engagement shoot which was an excellent opportunity to practice poses, get comfortable in front of the camera and get to know Thera in general. From Day 1, she communicated often and answered as many questions as my family and I had, even answering emails late at night to calm nerves before the big day.
    The quality of photography as well as the willingness to do special shots at the venue made such a difference in our eyes as well. Our wedding day was a rainy one in the morning, so by the time it came to take pictures outside at our farm venue, the grass was wet and muddy. Thera made the brilliant suggestion to bring a clear shower curtain for me to stand on which completely saved my dress. You couldn't even see it in the pictures! With the chilly temps outside, she and her second shooter worked quickly and efficiently while maintaining upbeat attitudes which saved my bridesmaids.
    Throughout the planning process, Thera always made us feel like we were her only clients by maintaining communication and churning out the pictures relatively quickly! It was a joy to work with her and that feeling was consistent from the day we booked her until weeks after the wedding day. My husband and I are now choosing which of her lovely pictures to frame!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/28/2017

I cannot say enough about working with Thera. I met her at a wedding expo and hit it off right away. We met for a consultation and she walked through the entire photography process with me and was so patient in answering all of my questions. She also went above and beyond to make sure she covered items I didn't think to ask. On top of everything else, she knew I was looking at others, and made sure to tell me what I wanted to look for. She was truly concerned about me getting a good fit, rather than just winning my business.
    Thera's pricing is competitive and is worth every penny. She ensures her second photographer is as experienced or more so than she! Her attitude, flexibility and general good natured personality matched so well. She worked out the schedule for the day, worked with me to scope out locations and guaranteed that our more urban setting would still prove beautiful photos - and it did. She worked through permits so we could shoot at the monuments and was sooooo good with all of our family quirks and dealing with family portraits.
    The albums and canvas prints we ordered are gorgeous and she did a wonderful job of laying them out. Again - Thera is so personal and accommodating, she lays out a separate album for each set of parents to tailor for the families. WHO DOES THAT?! :)
    You will not be disappointed with Thera. You'll want to invite her to Thanksgiving dinner by the end of your big day. :)

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Thera VanDerveer Photography 8
    Thera VanDerveer Photography 9
    Thera VanDerveer Photography 10
    Thera VanDerveer Photography 11
    Thera VanDerveer Photography 12
    Thera VanDerveer Photography 13

Caroline · Married on 10/07/2017

Thera went above and beyond to make my wedding day so special. The quality of pictures and her professionalism was outstanding. She responded to my emails/texts quickly and was extremely organized. She sent us notes, gifts, etc leading up to the wedding which was so nice. The canvas print, wedding album, and personalized USB drive with all the pictures were immaculate quality and something I will cherish forever. This girl is talented and I would recommend her highly.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Thera VanDerveer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Six Star Events LLC
    Six Star Events LLC Wedding Caterers

Wonderful Artistry & Eye!! Thera VanDerveer Photography is a pleasure to work with!

• RIMAS FILMS
    RIMAS FILMS Wedding Videographers

The very first real fairy tale wedding RIMAS FILMS get to film at the James Charles Winery & Vineyard. And here I had an amazing opportunity to work with the outstanding wedding photography professional Thera VanDerveer Photography! Thera was amazing to work with and full of ideas! Taking beautiful inbetween moments and official family portraits! RIMAS FILMS would like to highly recommend Thera Vanderveer Photography!

• The Lucky Cakery
    The Lucky Cakery Wedding Cakes

Through the years, I have had the delightful pleasure of seeing Thera of Thera VanDerveer Photography in action! Thera is truly gifted and possess a skilled eye, giving her an unique perspective which brings out the best in a moment in such a way that only she can do! I always look forward to seeing her work and recommend her whenever I get the chance! Whether it is a Wedding, First Birthday, Engagement, Graduation... you will treasure how she captures those moments for years to come.

• Front Royal, 22630 See on map