TheDJsMic - DJ, Photography, Photobooth

TheDJsMic - DJ, Photography, Photobooth

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for TheDJsMic - DJ, Photography, Photobooth

Uplighting (3)
Flat Screen (2)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

I hired the DJ's Mic for my daughters 17th birthday party and he was AMAZING! I highly recommend him for your next party, We had a very diverse group ranging in age from 7-70 and he was able to keep us all happy, from Bachata to Rock n Roll, 80's pop and 90's dance classics, he played all our requests, the music was on point the whole party. Everyone was up on the dance floor, it was such a great night! Right from the start, from booking till cleanup he was always available and ready to answer any questions I had, and was very reasonably priced. DJ Mike absolutely made the whole event unforgettable, it was absolutely flawless.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
0.5

We hired the DjsMic for our wedding in November of this past year. My husband and I spent a lot of time going over the details of our wedding to ensure the best day. Music is incredibly important to the both of us and per the dj's request we gave him a list of DO PLAY and DO NOT PLAY, several weeks before the wedding. My husband and I spent a lot of time picking songs that were meaningful to us as a couple as well as held special significance with family members and friends. I cannot tell you how incredibly disappointed we were with The Djs Mic. The dj showed up without our playlist . When I noticed he was playing the wrong music and more importantly specific songs WE ASKED HIM NOT TO PLAY, I went to speak with him. He told me I did not give him a playlist, when I reminded him that I did, he said “I dropped the ball”. However even after speaking with him, he continued to play the wrong music, I spoke with him AGAIN- this time he had the wrong couples play list up. I followed up with him after the wedding to express our disappointment. His website read, “If you are not 100% satisfied, you do not pay”. He denied our request for a partial refund and then promptly removed his satisfaction guarantee from his website while also making excuses including that he drove very far to the wedding, wedding season is busy and the wedding was larger than he expected—none of which explain being unprepared. Not to mention, I gave him the address six months prior to the wedding, if it was too far he should not have taken my business, also if he had too many weddings to give ours the attention is deserved, he should not have take our business. Lastly our wedding was 105 people—by no means a large wedding. We do not recommend this DJ service. Unfortunately we will never get our wedding night back and feel very frustrated and disappointed.

Profile Picture Erin, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

DJ Mic is very professional and delivers what you’re looking for, no matter big or how small the event is. The Uplighting was free. We decided to go with the photo booth upgrade and received a $250 discount.

Overall I would rate this service as a A+++ for price, quality of service and professionalism.

Profile Picture Windy, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting