Manchester, NH 03103 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,200

About TheDJsMic - DJ, Photography, Photobooth

Bring Music To Life, With The DJ's Mic

HOW DOES YOUR SERVICE STAND OUT?

You can really tell when someone loves what they do; I don't work as a DJ, I live as one! I'm younger than most of the pros in my area, but I am a professional. I am ambitious, and well equipped as one the most seasoned wedding DJs. I know how to impress your guests with the classics as well as keep the crowd pleased with the hits of today.

WHY GO WITH THE DJS MIC?

You will receive competitive pricing that includes next generation light & sound equipment. I hate watching DJs over-charge clients just because it is expected, or cheap DJs undercutting the professionals. We offer pricing that is black and white, no hidden fees. You will never find a more professional service at these affordable prices, and if you do I would happily match my competitors price for the same service. In addition to providing you with a packed dance-floor, we can also ensure your guests will go home with lasting memories by having fun with our photobooth services.

QUESTIONS?

We'd love to hear from you so please send us a message above to get in touch!

Follow TheDJsMic - DJ, Photography, Photobooth on

1582312912402617860586538542484382043268988n
img5697

15 Reviews for TheDJsMic - DJ, Photography, Photobooth

Shelby · Married on 09/29/2018

I hired Mike and Danny to work at my wedding. They were very punctual and showed up an hour and a half early to set up and go over the last minute details with me. They played a wide variety of music to accommodate all of my guests. Danny did an amazing job taking pictures. My guests really loved the photobooth! It was a nice touch on top of the amazing dj services that were provided. I would definitely hire Mike and Danny again for any gatherings i have. They helped make my special day one full of energy and excitement!

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2018

I hired the DJ's Mic for my daughters 17th birthday party and he was AMAZING! I highly recommend him for your next party, We had a very diverse group ranging in age from 7-70 and he was able to keep us all happy, from Bachata to Rock n Roll, 80's pop and 90's dance classics, he played all our requests, the music was on point the whole party. Everyone was up on the dance floor, it was such a great night! Right from the start, from booking till cleanup he was always available and ready to answer any questions I had, and was very reasonably priced. DJ Mike absolutely made the whole event unforgettable, it was absolutely flawless.

• W

Windy · Married on 11/04/2017

DJ Mic is very professional and delivers what you’re looking for, no matter big or how small the event is. The Uplighting was free. We decided to go with the photo booth upgrade and received a $250 discount.

Overall I would rate this service as a A+++ for price, quality of service and professionalism.

TheDJsMic - DJ, Photography, Photobooth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 950.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

• Giovanni The Photographer
    Giovanni The Photographer Wedding Photographers

What a phenomenal DJ! I had to a chance to work with Mike in December of 2016 (at Annmarie and Brian's wedding) and I cannot say enough of how great he was. He truly knows what to play and when to play it. Hands down one of my favorite DJs to work with in New England! Here is my number for a personal reference: 617-799-9033

• Don't Stop the Party Entertainment
    Don't Stop the Party Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with DJ Mike in the past. We have seen him grow into a true professional. When you hire him you, he will make sure the event is fun and energetic.

• Manchester, NH 03103 See on map