418 Main Street, La Crosse, WI 54601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About The Wedding Tree

Your Wedding Day
This is one day you want everything to be perfect. Everyone should be dressed impeccably, from the bride and groom, to the mothers, flower girls, ushers, attendants, bridesmaids, groomsmen, grandmothers and grandfathers. Why not come to the store with the most experience in the area? Our consultants have over 30 years of combined experience in the bridal industry and some have been here at the Wedding Tree for well over a decade. We can pick a gown for you or you can find the ones you want to try! It is your day and your experience so sit back, relax, tell us what you want and we will do the rest. Leave the work to us, the experts.

The Court Above Main at The Wedding Tree is a newly renovated historic event venue on the third floor of our century old building. We host ceremonies and receptions, corporate events, fundraisers, live music and more!

www.thecourtabovemain.com

The La Crosse Bridal EXPO is produced by The Wedding Tree at the La Crosse Center in Downtown La Crosse, WI: Save the Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017 10 am - 2:30 pm

www.lacrossebridalexpo.com

The wedding experts all under one roof!

Follow The Wedding Tree on

dsc0001
dsc0108
john rehfuss building 2014
The Wedding Tree
ballroom the court above main ballroom after
balcony the court above main after
logo square on grey
bridal gowns email pic

• Videos 1

25 Reviews for The Wedding Tree

The Wedding Tree 1
The Wedding Tree 2

Kyla · Married on 07/06/2018

As nice and friendly people as people at other places were, only at the Wedding Tree did I know these ladies were really invested in finding the right gown. Both times I went in I found nothing but helpfulness and care. They truly bent over backwards to accommodate us. So thankful for these ladies.

Sent on 04/08/2018

The Wedding Tree's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and are available if you have any questions or concerns going forward.

Amy · Married on 02/18/2018

I love everything about The Wedding Tree, from the way the building is set up to the way they organize their wedding dresses by style. Most of all, I love their customer service. We had such an enjoyable trip picking out my wedding dress, and we ended up coming back (a 5 hour drive!) for alterations and to buy a Mother of the Bride dress. It was worth the drive every time!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    The Wedding Tree 3
    The Wedding Tree 4
  • Mrs.7/29/17

Heidi · Married on 07/29/2017

Last weekend I worked with Holly and she was fabulous! Very easy going and was able to pace with me. I had my 7 year old daughter with me and it was past lunch time so Holly was able to speed try on dresses as I needed. We found the dress!! My daughter, matron of honor and I even went to lunch to think about it and then came back and got it. I paid just over 900 for a 1100 off the rack dress. I was very relieved to be able to take the dress home with me because my wedding is in three months.

Sent on 04/05/2017

The Wedding Tree FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299, $300+
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Preservation, Rentals, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly