The Wedding Tree Reviews

25 Reviews for The Wedding Tree

The Wedding Tree 1
The Wedding Tree 2

Kyla · Married on 07/06/2018

As nice and friendly people as people at other places were, only at the Wedding Tree did I know these ladies were really invested in finding the right gown. Both times I went in I found nothing but helpfulness and care. They truly bent over backwards to accommodate us. So thankful for these ladies.

Sent on 04/08/2018

The Wedding Tree's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate your business and are available if you have any questions or concerns going forward.

Amy · Married on 02/18/2018

I love everything about The Wedding Tree, from the way the building is set up to the way they organize their wedding dresses by style. Most of all, I love their customer service. We had such an enjoyable trip picking out my wedding dress, and we ended up coming back (a 5 hour drive!) for alterations and to buy a Mother of the Bride dress. It was worth the drive every time!

Sent on 02/27/2018
    The Wedding Tree 3
    The Wedding Tree 4
  • Mrs.7/29/17

Heidi · Married on 07/29/2017

Last weekend I worked with Holly and she was fabulous! Very easy going and was able to pace with me. I had my 7 year old daughter with me and it was past lunch time so Holly was able to speed try on dresses as I needed. We found the dress!! My daughter, matron of honor and I even went to lunch to think about it and then came back and got it. I paid just over 900 for a 1100 off the rack dress. I was very relieved to be able to take the dress home with me because my wedding is in three months.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2016

Wedding Tree was great! I live in the Milwaukee area and visited them during one of their trunk shows. I had such a great time with their team and enjoyed trying on the dresses. It was wonderful. I highly recommend going here versus a Milwaukee store as the prices were a lot cheaper even for the same brands. I also recommend going during a trunk show because you will also receive furher discounts.

When my dress came in there were problems with the fit, beading and the zipper area; the staff immediately worked on fixing it and how to resolve the problem with the zipper. Because I am in law school and do not live in the area, I was so upset about the problems; however, the manager assured me it would be fixed and she followed through with her assurances. I love love love my dress and would do it all over again just to have my dress.

Sent on 11/22/2016

John · Married on 10/10/2015

I worked with Sarah and couldn't be happier with the results. She was very pleasant to work with and completed everything in a timely manner. I loved her sense of humor but more importantly I was amazed by her talent! She made a beautiful dress into the perfect dress. I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Kate · Married on 08/15/2015

The staff at The Wedding Tree did such a great job organizing our bridesmaid dresses and suits for our wedding. They were professional and very friendly - it was nice to know that when I walked in they knew who I was and were always prompt in helping me with anything I needed. The month prior to the wedding they were great at keeping me on task with what needed to happen when, since I had bride brain! I stopped in a week after the wedding and was still greeted like I was a new client - the customer service didn't stop once the bill was paid. The Wedding Tree staff and owner, Deb, exceeded all of my expectations and I recommend going there for all wedding attire needs!

Sent on 08/31/2015

They were so awesome there..I found mydream dress right away and they still helped me try on a bunch of dresses just to make sure. They were so helpful in picking out dresses they thought I might like and staying within my budget.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Sadie · Married on 05/24/2015

Wonderful staff and quality well worth it!

Sent on 07/14/2015

The Wedding Tree's reply:

Thank you so much for your excellent compliments!

Robert · Married on 11/15/2014

Fun and friendly! It was very easy to get fitted and re-fitted the day before the wedding. All my groomsmen couldn't believe how fast/easy it was!

Sent on 12/19/2014

Mollie · Married on 06/21/2014

I do not have one bad thing to say about the wedding tree! The staff was amazing and really went out of their way to help me. I was able to get the wedding dress I wanted (they had to put a rush order on it) my mom got her dress there, I ordered my bridesmaids dresses there and we got our tuxes there. They are so accommodating. The day before my wedding my father’s tux didn’t fit right so they ordered him a couple different pants to come in the next day so that he could try them on and be comfortable on my wedding day. My mom was not sure what dress she wanted and the staff took so much time with her. Everyone was just so amazing, even when they are busy. When my dress came in the certificate had my name spelt wrong so they had a new one ordered. They just go above and beyond to ensure that you are happy! And because of them my day was amazing@

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/23/2013

We purchased most of the attire for our wedding from the wedding tree in La Crosse. The staff was professional and fun. They have great advice and helped us pick out dresses and tuxes that truly matched the theme of our day. We were very pleased with their help, professionalism, and service.

Sent on 10/16/2013
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/02/2012

I loved the ladies at the Wedding Tree. They made the dress shopping experience so fun and were so respectful of my budget and my insecurities or pickiness. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Alicia · Married on 07/30/2011

The Wedding Tree was a great vendor to help me select my wedding gown. I chose the traditional wedding gown experience (versus the Upstairs Couture experience available) and it was so nice to be able to look at the selection of gowns myself, and choose a few that I liked and then work with my saleswoman to select things we liked about each gown until we finally found the perfect dress! I went back to the Wedding Tree on a separate occasion to choose my shoes and veil, all of which were stored for me free of cost. I had a truly wonderful experience with the Wedding Tree, and I would highly recommend their services.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Alyssa · Married on 10/12/2013

This was my first wedding dress shopping experience. I had quite a low budget ($500) - but the consultant worked hard to find the dress I wanted. They had a ton of dresses under $1000 - both for order and off the rack. I was glad to see white dresses -this was a problem at a different store. The consultant was super fast at helping me into the gowns and I felt really comfortable with her. I wasn't ready to commit - after all it was my first time! - so the consultant said she'd save the dress for me until 5 p.m. (since it was an off the rack gown). She was so right. I came back at 4:30 to purchase the gown - it was the one. The gown had absolutely everything I wanted - I only would have to make some small changes to the skirt to make it perfect. It was a little over my budget at $720 - but I felt like the sales people at the Wedding Tree do work hard to respect budgets and find the perfect dress. Since it was the day after thanksgiving I was given half off ballet slippers too!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Alison · Married on 06/01/2013

After looking at several wedding dress shops, I was relieved to have finally found my beautiful gown at the Wedding Tree. During my experience, I had fabulous help and was very happy that I didn't have to spend a fortune in order to buy my dream dress.

In addition, I was able to reserve and rent the groomsmen's tuxes for our wedding through the wedding tree. They were very accommodating and flexible when compiling all of the men's measurements (even though the groomsmen lived in various places around the state). On the day of the wedding, the tuxes looked nice but weren't necessarily the quality or fit that we had expected. Nevertheless, the Wedding Tree did a nice job of communicating with and updating me with the information throughout the entire planning process.

Sent on 02/22/2014
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 07/09/2011

The Wedding Tree "did" my bridesmaid dresses. They were flexible for all bridesmaids and were very prompt and understanding. I had purchased my bridal gown at a different boutique, but they "price-matched" the discount I would have gotten at the boutique I purchased my bridal gown at. They were great and can do alterations in the building, even if you don't purchase dresses through them. They were friendly and were open with letting me know designer names and let us take pictures. They also re-modeled the upstairs to make it look more like a high end boutique. You can find everything you would need here, I would recommend them to anyone! Great staff, very friendly!

Sent on 08/03/2011

Emma · Married on 09/03/2016

I bought my dress, veil, and jewelry from The Wedding Tree and I could not have been happier with my experience. I actually made two trips so I could bring my fiance's mother with me and the second experience was just as pleasant as the first.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Savannah Hazen · Married on 06/16/2019

Little pricey but so many compliments

My dress and my BM dresses were beautiful and we call got compliments but were a little pricey. All in all happy!!

Sent on 06/21/2019

3.0

They have a great selection of dresses here to fit all budgets. They also have a great sale in January to get rid of some of their older stock. However, there are some old dresses on the rack who have started yellowing. Make sure you check the bead work before you buy!

Sent on 06/16/2014

3.5

My sister and I walked in with no appointment and the staff was very accommodating. Very cliche like, the dress I loved was the first one I tried on. We came back with my mother and another bridesmaid and that was that!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2006

Helpful in finding my beautiful dress. They were very busy especially because it was during prom season when I was finding my dress so I had to wait sometimes. Overall it was a good experience.

Sent on 12/02/2007

Skye · Married on 04/12/2008

3.2
      3.5
      3.0

My dress took a lot longer than what they said it would come in, and there was some other confusion. But the dress was beautiful and I'm satisfied.

Sent on 04/16/2008

The Wedding Tree's reply:

Unfortunately, we cannot control shipping times. Our consultants generally give brides the average time it takes a gown to come in based on the time of year and the designer you are working with. However, when it comes down to it, ultimately the designer is responsible for controlling the time frame between when we place the order and when the dress arrives in our store. Thank you so much for your feedback, we are constantly working to make sure our consultants are well educated so that we can be sure customers are getting accurate information!

Christa · Married on 01/14/2006

1.5
      3.0

The people there never recognized me when I went in to look at my dress. Didn't even recognize me as a bride, much less by name!!! Also, the seamstress is very unprofessional...my friend's dress wasn't even finished being sewn when she went to pick it up right before her wedding!!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2008

Crystal · Married on 07/15/2006

2.6
      2.5
      2.0

I bought my dress from The Wedding Tree and I was pleased with the service I got from the staff. They were freindly and that was an overall plesent experience. However, I did not do any other business with them becasue I heard that they let other people try on your dress after you already purchased it. I didn't like that so I took my dress somewhere else for alterations.

Sent on 04/27/2008

The Wedding Tree's reply:

Although this review was written nearly 7 years ago now, we did feel the need to clarify. After you purchase your dress NO ONE else ever tries it on. It is safely stored in a garment bag in our customer storage. Unless you would like to see it or try it on, or it gets pulled out for your alterations appointment, no one will touch the gown until it gets pressed the week of the wedding! Thank you for the feedback and we hope this clears up any confusion regarding storage!

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2008

1.2
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0

The Wedding Tree has a great selection of dress - that is one thing that I do have to give them. That is the only good thing about The Wedding Tree. I got my bridesmaids' dresses there and they were nothing but dumb, for lack of better words. They charged me $30.00 per a dress for "speedy" delivery. It was supposed to take 2-5 weeks to ship. It took nearly 7! And then they promised me three different times that they would give me a call when the dresses were in. They e-mailed me, and I didn't receive the e-mail until nearly a week after the dresses were in. They have horrible professionalism. One of my bridesmaid's order a size 14 and received a size 24! Upon getting her dress they had thought that she also ordered shoes! They are not put together and can't even handle a simple order. I would suggest going anywhere else and making The Wedding Tree a last place resort.

Sent on 06/30/2008