130 E. Bell Street Suite B, Neenah, WI 54956 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Erika's Bridal Couture

Erika's Bridal Couture is a bridal boutique located in Neenah, WI! We focus on a curated selection of bridal gowns and accessories, bridesmaid dresses, and special occasion gowns exclusive to the area.

Follow Erika's Bridal Couture on

22 Reviews for Erika's Bridal Couture

• Katelynne

Katelynne Rosera · Married on 10/13/2019

Quaint Bridal Boutique - Perfect for Brides

I had an absolutely delightful experience at Erika's Bridal Couture and found my wedding dress! My mother and I walked in and were instantly greeted with champagne and magazines while the Bridal Suite was being transitioned for our appointment. Only a few minutes went by and we were on our way. My first challenge was knowing that I'm having a destination wedding: dress needs to be shipped - no problem they said. My second challenge: being the busty woman that I am, I had thought finding larger sample gown options would be few and far between. Erika's Bridal Couture had several samples for me to try as well as the ability to ship gown samples in a larger size for me to try on at a later date. After the few we tried on, I felt defeated - although elegant, none of the dresses felt like 'the one'. The consultant then made a sporadic, last-minute selection from the rack which became my #YesToTheDress!!! We purchased the dress right then and there. The snow began to fall in the background of the gorgeous windows as we did my hair and added the veil - I finally felt like a Bride! It truly was the most wonderful experience and so lovely to have my mother with me.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid's dresses at Erika's. All of the girls who helped me were so helpful! I loved their expertise and guidance when picking out the dresses as well as the accessories that would look best. I also got my alterations done with Cindy at Erika's. Everyone I worked with was wonderful and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding or bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

I had an amazing experience with Erika's! The entire staff is so friendly and helpful. Dani was my wedding dress consultant, and she was so awesome. She picked out so many beautiful dresses for me to try on, and ended up helping my sisters, my Mom and I to find THE dress! I had all my fittings at Erika's, even though I live in Washington state. They were extremely accommodating and were able to schedule me for a fitting whenever I was in town. I spoke to Katie, the owner, multiple times on the phone and she was always willing to help out with whatever questions I had. Cindy, the seamstress, is an absolute miracle worker. She had to make quite a few alterations on my dress, but it turned out absolutely beautiful, and looked like it hadn't been altered at all! I also bought my veil and hairpiece here...it's a one stop shop :) I absolutely adored Erika's and I recommend it to all brides!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, it is always great to hear our stylists are doing a great job! Sincerely, Katie

Award

Erika's Bridal Couture FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Veils

Real Weddings

• 130 E. Bell Street, Suite B Neenah, 54956 See on map
    9207259291 (Phone number)
    Tuesday 12pm-6pm Wednesday 12pm-7pm Thursday 12pm-7pm Friday 12pm-6pm Saturday 9:30am-3pm
    Location of (Erika's Bridal Couture)