Erika's Bridal Couture Reviews

21 Reviews for Erika's Bridal Couture

Erika's Bridal Couture 1
Erika's Bridal Couture 2

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

I got my wedding dress and my bridesmaid's dresses at Erika's. All of the girls who helped me were so helpful! I loved their expertise and guidance when picking out the dresses as well as the accessories that would look best. I also got my alterations done with Cindy at Erika's. Everyone I worked with was wonderful and I would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding or bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Katelyn · Married on 02/11/2017

I had an amazing experience with Erika's! The entire staff is so friendly and helpful. Dani was my wedding dress consultant, and she was so awesome. She picked out so many beautiful dresses for me to try on, and ended up helping my sisters, my Mom and I to find THE dress! I had all my fittings at Erika's, even though I live in Washington state. They were extremely accommodating and were able to schedule me for a fitting whenever I was in town. I spoke to Katie, the owner, multiple times on the phone and she was always willing to help out with whatever questions I had. Cindy, the seamstress, is an absolute miracle worker. She had to make quite a few alterations on my dress, but it turned out absolutely beautiful, and looked like it hadn't been altered at all! I also bought my veil and hairpiece here...it's a one stop shop :) I absolutely adored Erika's and I recommend it to all brides!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, it is always great to hear our stylists are doing a great job! Sincerely, Katie

Loved working with Erica's. Found my dream dress there and they made it so easy.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Thank you so much for your kind review! Sincerely, Katie

Elizabeth · Married on 07/11/2015

Erika's is highly recommended, they were extremely helpful during my wedding planning and made sure that everything was perfect on my dress before allowing me to take it home. Their in house seamstress is also wonderful to work with, she took time with me at each fitting and made me feel comfortable. My dress fit perfect. All of the staff was pleasant to work with and made me feel welcome every time I was in the shop. We also purchased our bridesmaid dresses and Katie offered fashion tips when ordering and planning for our big day. You will not be disappointed with the service, staff, or quality of items from Erika's.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, glad you had a wonderful experience! Sincerely, Katie

Katie made my experience one I will never forget while finding my wedding dress! I brought a large group of family with me to try on dresses and she made plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the experience with me! She found a dress in my price range that I never thought I could afford, it was so beautiful! I also ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Erika's and they turned out perfect and came in right on time! Such an awesome shop to enjoy your wedding dress experience at!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2015

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, so glad you had a great experience! Sincerely, Katie

Kara · Married on 07/18/2014

Katie at Erika's is amazing! She works hard to make sure you find what you want and your dress is perfect. Awesome service!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Glad you had a great experience at the shop! We enjoyed working with you on your wedding :) Sincerely, Katie

Katie, the owner, was fantastic to work with. She worked around the schedule of all of my bridesmaids. One of the girls found out she was expecting right after ordering the dress. Katie was able to get her additional material. She made me feel like I was the only bride she was working with.

Sent on 01/02/2015

Abby · Married on 03/22/2014

I must say, I was a bit nervous going to Erika s after all of the reviews about Kathleen, but I went anyway and was pleasantly surprised. Katie is the new owner of the salon, Kathleen is gone. Katie was super friendly throughout my entire appointment and was very knowledgeable. My budget was only $1200 which I know is the low end of the range for their salon, but she never once made me feel bad. She made sure to bring out gowns that were in my price range, and included some gowns that were part of the sample sale. AND, I found my dress! I would definitely recommend this place going forward, now that the previous owner is gone.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Aslan · Married on 01/03/2011

I got married last year, and I got my dress and bridesmaids dresses from Erika's. I'm originally from Neenah, but I work as a wedding planner out of state, so I have a little know-how about the business. When I first walked in, the wedding dresses were no where to be seen, just like in "Say Yes to the Dress." Because they are a full-service bridal salon, that is to be expected. Small wedding boutiques like that typically operate that way, which added to the personalized service I received. The consultant that helped me choose my dress was very helpful and really listened to what I wanted. Her service was not pushy and she took the time to explain how to shop for a dress, what silhouette flattered me best, and what to expect for fittings after I had purchased my gown. Though they do not allow picture taking, which I understand, they will send you pictures of your dress upon request, which was really helpful to me because I have family out of town and I wanted to include them in the dress selection process. I understand Erika's has been in business for over 30 years and this experience really shines through! For the price and the quality they offer, it is a great place to check out! They really know what brides want! THANK YOU ERIKA'S!!

Sent on 04/26/2011

• trish

trisha · Married on 10/25/2010

This is the best place for wedding attire. My girls and I had so much fun and actually Kathleen was the best...she definately knows fit and style. Fabulous seamstresses. My wedding was planned for a long time and Erikas kept the dress for me til the week of the wedding. I got to the store on Wednesday before the wedding and they fitted me. Pinned the sides in because I lost weight, marked my hem and designed a train hook up. By Friday everything was done. A little tweeking, she said don't worry everything will be perfect.. and it was, perfect! Erikas' was fantastic. I would say this is the place for every bride to go. Classy and fun that is the experience I had.
    My weddding was perfect. Actually Kathleen knows her stuff. As a matter of fact Erikas' was able to order my bridesmaids dresses for me and did not even carry the designer. We also ordered the Tuxedos and she was so meticulous on the fit for my guys. I wish I could get married again, I would definately go there.

Sent on 11/01/2012

terry · Married on 07/15/2010

This Bridal Boutique is the best ever. The staff was very fun and pleasant to work with. they gave some great ideas...my wedding came up fast and they said it would not be a problem and that all will be taken care of. I loved their selection and knowledge of what looked good on me.. I totally loved my dress and the bridesmaids gowns were gorgeous. Erikas' carries some really unique designers. Make sure you check them out. It is so easy to get to... I mapquested the first time and then had no problem finding it. Definately worth checking out.

Sent on 12/08/2010

Angela · Married on 10/06/2007

When I went dress shopping, it wasn't only the dress that I fell in love with at Erika's. The service & atmosphere were wonderful, and Erika was a dream. She made the dress shopping part of the event SO much fun!

Sent on 11/29/2007

Jamie · Married on 08/13/2016

I personally had a wonderful experience with Erika's bridal! Katie and her staff were so great to work with and very genuinely kind. I had gone to several other dress salons in the valley only to leave disappointed and in tears. When I went to Erika's my initial thought was that it was a limited selection of dresses. But once I started looking through them and trying them on they were all gorgeous, unique, and high quality! I had multiple favorites! The staff was knowledgeable about the dress options and designers. It was nice having an appointment where you were in a more private setting without a plethora of other brides and their friends/family also watching you try on dresses. My dress was unique, arrived timely, and was beautiful! Thank you Katie, Paige, and team!

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • Karmin

Karmin · Married on 09/26/2015

Katie, the owner, was so great to work with! She was very flexible and was able to order in some samples that I had found online from previous season's collections. Unfortunately, the dress that I thought was "THE dress" was discontinued. Katie was wonderful at offering suggestions to alter some dresses to what I was looking for. In the end I bought a completely different dress and loved it. There were a few times I stopped in the store just to put it on again :)

For the bridesmaid dresses - unfortunately, my girls were not all told to order extra length and some of the dresses were too short for our taste (you could see their feet sticking out beneath what was supposed to be a floor length dress) and that was disappointing and very limiting to shoe options. Katie did make sure to follow up with me about heights of the girls so she could contact the vendor. That obviously did not help us at all but hopefully will help other girls in the future as well as provide a learning experience for her staff.

If you want a more personal experience and to feel like you are the only person that matters while you are there, Erika's will not let you down. The bridal suite is BEAUTIFUL and will make you want your own at home.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Karmin - Thank you so much for your kind review! So glad you had a good experience! Sincerely, Katie

Laura · Married on 06/21/2014

Working with Katie at Erika's was a very pleasant experience. She has a great selection of dresses and helped find the right one for me. I loved my dress!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/05/2007

I ordered a bridemaid dress in ivory. They were very professional and even though I didn't spend a lot of money, they treated me very well

Sent on 08/06/2007

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2019

Made trying on dresses super fun!

I'm so glad I went to Erika's to find my wedding dress. It is a super cute boutique and was a fun experience for me and my family when I went to try on dresses for the very first time.
    I loved working with Morgan as my sales associate. She was so nice and helped me pick out different styles while really listening to what I said about each dress I tried on. With it being a boutique, the dresses are a little pricier, but Morgan helped me choose dresses in my price range (she usually didn't even have to check the tag, she just knew the price because she was that knowledgeable!). For reference, their dresses mostly started around $1000 when I went in July 2018, but they had a large selection of dresses around $1000 because that's mostly what I was trying on.

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Erika's Bridal Couture 3
    Erika's Bridal Couture 4
  • User6631296 · 1+ year ago

3.0

Unique wedding dresses, but it's definitely a boutique feel, so small selection of designer dresses. The staff was friendly and store kept up well.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it! Sincerely, Katie

Aly · Married on 08/27/2016

Bought my wedding dress and my bridesmaid's dresses from here! The bridesmaid's dresses were custom made and absolutely stunning. Inside Ericka's they have an alteration specialist that rents out space. She told my pregnant bridesmaid to drop out of my wedding because of her pregnancy. I felt that was unnecessary and we ended up getting my bridal alterations and bridesmaid alterations elsewhere because of this. The staff was great at Ericka's except the alterations specialist.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Aly - Thank you so much for your candid review, we appreciate the feedback! I was unaware of the comments made by the alterations specialist and will definitely make her aware that comments like that are unacceptable, regardless of whether it is a project she wants to take on or not. We truly value your business, thank you again for your feedback! Sincerely, Katie

Erica · Married on 03/07/2015

3.8
      0.0

Sales Associate Koren was wonderful to work with. She is extremely knowledgable about fashion, designers, store stock, and what looks good on each body shape. The selection at the store of good quality pieces was great for the area. If you are looking for dresses by top designers with excellent quality fabric and construction, this is your place. I highly recommend working with Koren as your first stop.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Erika's Bridal Couture's reply:

Glad you had a great experience at the shop! Sincerely, Katie
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/06/2013

0.4
      0.5

The WORST experience ever!!! One of my bridesmaids, purchased a dress from Erica's which ended up costing her $480 instead of $236 like she was initially quoted(and I thought the $236 was a bit ridiculous)... My 3 other bridesmaids got their dresses for well under $260 at other bridal shops in Chicago/New York AND alterations we're well under $50!... They suggested that she get extra length added to the dress and, in the end, all that length wasn't at all necessary. The dress is way too long and too big. They basically charged her for the extra length just so they could charge her extra to take it off.
    Every one was completely rude and cold... TERRIBLE customer service and they completely ignored my first complaint about the wrong size being ordered. Their response was: "She's welcome to take the dress elsewhere for alteration" DO NOT WASTE your precious time and money at Erica's

Sent on 08/14/2013