The Wedding Therapist

Phoenix, AZ View map
$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

The Wedding Therapist is a professional wedding planning company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. Offering both therapy and planning services to overly stressed wedding couples, this company offers fully customizable packages to make your exact wedding vision come to life. Planning a wedding can often feel overwhelming, but thanks to the services of The Wedding Therapist, Phoenix wedding couples can pick all the options they want and this all-inclusive company will do the rest.

With wedding planning options, wedding coordination and music therapy available to wedding couples, you'll feel a low amount of stress during the planning process of your wedding event. The planning and coordination services include timelines, decor and centerpieces to accompany the themed decor of your wedding. Other services offered include:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

James D. Married on 06/18/2022

The best at what she does!

Carina was amazing! He attention to detail and overall professional cannot be matched. She was very communicative throughout the planning process and did a wonderful job getting the venue and other vendors on the same page. Please hire her for your next event because it’s worth it!

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

Thank you so much, James! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your big day! Wishing you all the joy in the world! :)
  • Madeline
    Madeline D. Married on 03/05/2022

Organized, responsive, and creative! Carina is the best!

Carina is so talented at what she does as a wedding coordinator! She is so organized and it is clear that she has a ton of experience with weddings in a variety of venues. She had advice for every aspect of wedding planning and provided a solution for each issue we encountered. She truly went above and beyond to support us in every step of the planning process! We would consult her before every vendor meeting and she provided a checklist of questions to ask. She also joined us for venue and hotel walk-throughs. She took notes on things I wouldn't have even thought about. I relied on her a lot during our planning process to keep things organized and remind me about things I would forget. She frequently communicated with my husband and me and was quick to respond any time we reached out. On the day of our wedding, I could really let go and just enjoy it because I trusted that Carina would manage the whole event so smoothly. Last but not least, Carina is just a downright good friend! While she is in the business of weddings, I could just tell that this work is her passion and soul. She puts her whole self into wedding planning! and is truly happy for the couples she works with! I am so glad we hired Carina and would recommend her to any couple interested in a coordinator.

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

This brought a tear to my eye. Thank you for allowing me to share in this special time! Wishing you guys a lifetime of dancing together! Xoxo
    Mary Married on 12/04/2021

Carina is Amazing!

So Thankful, Carina was an excellent wedding planner, she kept us on track and sent reminders, deadline dates with positive words which kept me relax and ready for the next step. From start to finish carina delivered. We don’t know what we would have done without her.
    Blake and Mary

The Wedding Therapist's reply:

I’m so honored. You two were a dream to work with and I’m thankful I got to be part of your journey!

Deals

The Wedding Therapist 1
Exclusive

Pricing

Ray the DJ Ray the DJ Wedding DJs

Carina, The Wedding Therapist, does a wonderful job of planning your dream wedding. Our DJ Jeremy recently had the pleasure of working with Carina at a Disney-themed wedding. Carina was certainly the "fairy Godmother" who made sure the bride's dream came true. It was truly a magical reception complete in every detail. We look forward to working with Carina again very soon :-)

Silver Rose Bakery Silver Rose Bakery Wedding Cakes

Carina, The Wedding Therapist, beautifully brings together two disciplines that couldn't be more different (planning and therapy) to make a wedding planning service meant to inspire ideas for your relationship. We highly recommend her services to any couple seeking a wedding planner who brings them closer together.

1723 E. Grove St. Phoenix, AZ, 85040
Location of (The Wedding Therapist)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding