Starz Entertainment

14362 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite 1000, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Starz Entertainment

To start things off, how about a couple of testimonials from our beloved clients:

• “Starz made our reception easy and so fun! I recommend this company to anyone looking for a wedding DJ! Don’t waste time searching- you’ve found your DJ right here!” -Jordan C. Phoenix, AZ
  • “I’ve hired Starz for all three of my children's weddings and let me just say- I wish I had more children so I could hire them again!” -Debra N. Scottsdale, AZ

__________________________________________________________________________

Price quote? $695 - $2995.

A better quote: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." - Maya Angelou

Here at Starz, it is our mission to provide our clients with an outstanding MC/DJ experience from start to finish. We want you and your guests to dance the night away without a care in the world. We want to keep things fun, stress free and on schedule. In 10-15 years, we want your friends and family to look back and still remember how much fun they had at your wedding!

Give us a call at 480-830-1308 to chat with us right away! We would love to get to know you and learn more about your wedding vision. You can also submit an inquiry online at www.starzentertainment.net and we will respond immediately.

If you prefer, message us right here on Wedding Wire. We are always here to help.

"I love what I do. My team of DJ's love what they do. Our wedding couples love what we do. How about you? I guarantee that you will love Starz Entertainment." - Jimmy Davenport (Owner)

Starz Entertainment

Starz Entertainment 4
Starz Entertainment 5

Breanna Burton · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic DJ!!

Bobby Bruno with Starz Entertainment was the DJ for our daughter's wedding. After contacting several local DJ's with high prices and a lack of customer service, we were thrilled to hire Bobby. He met with us in person and had a great energy - we loved him from the start. He continued to stay in high communication during the planning stages (this was very important to us) and made the playlist selection very simple. We provided him with only a little bit of basic information about what the bride and groom listened to. He was able to read them and read the crowd on the spot. The dance floor was packed all night! He was engaged with the crowd and was great at moving things along with our timeline. We would highly recommend Starz Entertainment and Bobby Bruno for any event!!

Starz Entertainment 6
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 02/23/2019

Brent Owens and Starz Entertainment are amazing!

Starz Entertainment and Brent Owen's Rs phenomenal! Jimmy, the owner is more than responsive and receptive. Brent Owens is who you want to DJ your event, he is AMAZING. He checked in with me several times before my ceremony, as well as during. Brent had my guests feeling so comfortable and ready to party! Brent does an amazing job at engaging everyone and really taking an event to the next level. I am extremely satisfied and would hire Brent and Starz any time I had an event requiring entertainment. If you are looking for a DJ that will show you a good time, have your guests excited and engaged, a DJ who goes beyond above for their client, I recommend Starz Entertainment and Brent Owens.Thank you for making my wedding day magical Brent!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Starz Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC

• DJ Moe
    DJ Moe Wedding DJs

Starz always provide high quality DJ service and it really shows with Jimmy and his excellent team. They will work very hard to make clients happy. Endless music selection, high quality gobo projection and lights . Highly endorse Starz with jimmy and his awesome team!

• Events Your Way
    Events Your Way Wedding Planners

Jimmy Davenport is the best DJ in the Phoenix area in my opinion. I have been in the event industry for over 20 years and I highly recommend Jimmy along with the other DJ's that work for him.

• Millennium Rentals
    Millennium Rentals Wedding Rentals

Prior to opening Millennium Rentals in Utah, I owned Millennium Music Masters dj company in Arizona. As a fellow Dj I can confidently state that Jimmy and his Dj company have what it takes to give a great show and entertainment for any occasion. Rick Berry Millennium Rentals www.millenniumrentals.com

• 14362 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd. Suite 1000, Suite 1000 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260 See on map
    480-442-4952 (Phone number)
    8773578279 (Other Phone Number)
    4804780194 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Thursday 9 Am - 9 PM Friday 9 AM - 2PM Weekends we are doing events.... leave a message!