Gilbert, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Pricing

About Hitch Without A Glitch

Hitch Without A Glitch is a wedding coordination service based in Arizona. Janet Marhover, owner and principal coordinator, has more than 18 years of event planning experience and will assist in making your wedding glitch-free! Hitch Without A Glitch focuses on working with couples who plan their own wedding but need day-of management services for a stress free event.

This Arizona-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal basis, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Hitch Without A Glitch services wedding ceremonies and receptions, delivering seamless service that ensures your complete satisfaction. Janet has experience planning a wide spectrum of wedding styles including destination, eco-friendly, religious, and cultural weddings. Hitch Without A Glitch provides day-of / month-of coordination, partial-planning services, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

Follow Hitch Without A Glitch on

Sedona, AZ backdrop
Sedona, AZ backdrop
Bride pose with her 'men
Bride pose with her 'men
Goldfield Mountains (Mesa, AZ)
Goldfield Mountains (Mesa, AZ)
Camelback Mountain backdrop

53 Reviews for Hitch Without A Glitch

• Diana

Diana Green · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing day of coordinator

I could not have done my wedding without Janet. She is absolutely amazing from start to finish. Months before my wedding she gave me suggestions, contact to use for catering, hair makeup and farmhouse tables. She was very informative and responsiveness. I would highly recommend using Janet. I cannot say enough good words about her and the service she provides. I felt so comfortable with her it was like talking to old friend.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

I so agree with the "old friend" comment! Your upbeat, positive demeanor made it easy in chatting. In fact, your happiness was infectious. Even under the stress of work, school and planning a wedding you were a joy to work with. I wish you a Calib a lifetime of "turkey hunts" ahead...LOL Janet
  • Christen

Christen Collins · Getting married on 02/03/2021

We were hitched without a glitch!

If you are on the fence about using this service, I can assure you that you will have a much more enjoyable and stress-free day with Janet's help. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! We decided to have a wedding in my parents' backyard, and she single handedly made our day run smoothly while keeping everyone stress-free! She far surpassed all of our expectations in terms of helping set up, clean up, and most importantly ensuring that our wedding day ran smoothly. To top it all off, Janet is an amazing person - kind, caring, and friendly. I give her the highest recommendation!

Sent on 03/21/2020

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

Thank you Christen! It was my pleasure assisting you and Bennett. You two are so perfectly suited for one another--it was sweet to see the mutual exchange of kindness in your relationship. You already have the ideal foundation for a lifetime of happiness and I know will achieve great things as you navigate the world together. Be well, Janet
  • Phoenix

Phoenix Montoya · Married on 07/18/2020

Janet is a life saver!!

Wow, where do I even start!? Janet is an absolute ASSET to her clients on the day of the wedding. She titles herself a “day-off” coordinator, but her services cover so much more than that. I was referred to Hitch Without a Glitch by my now mother-in-law, as she had used her services for my brother-in-law’s wedding a few years ago. When I first heard about her business, I didn’t really know if I needed a coordinator because in my mind I was thinking of a wedding planner. I really wanted to be a part of the whole planning process so I was a little hesitant at first. Once I actually spoke with her at a vendor open house, my views completely shifted. She explained how her duties would include vendor outreach, venue walk-through, timeline creation, and day-of management. I was sold on these points alone, but Janet really goes above and beyond and these duties don’t even begin to explain what she actually helped us with. Janet helped us navigate our planning through these unprecedented times of a pandemic, and we couldn’t have done it without her. She helped us reschedule our date when government restrictions didn’t allow our June 6, 2020 wedding. She also stepped up and helped us find a new venue when our original venue cancelled on us 2 ½ weeks out from our new date of 7/18/20. With every obstacle that came our way, she found a solution and saved us from further stress.

On the day of our wedding, Janet was at the venue 5 hours before the ceremony making sure everything was set up correctly and that all our vendors knew where to go. She also helped our families and bridal party know where to be at the right times and made our lives so much easier as a bride and groom. She was running around during cocktail hour finding family members and the bridal party to round them up for pictures. She even drove my family back to the nearby hotel with all our gifts and décor at the end of the night so they didn’t have to walk or call for a ride. Now that is just above and beyond! I can truly say I would’ve lost my mind if we didn’t hire Hitch Without a Glitch. She allowed my husband and I to be stress-free on the wedding day and actually live in the moment, instead of running around the whole time making sure everything ran smoothly. I 100% recommend Janet’s services to any couple planning a wedding, she makes the world of a difference, take it from someone who had a wedding during COVID-19.

-Phoenix & Matt Douglass

Sent on 07/30/2020

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

This brings me happy tears! You two deserved all the rewards of your amazing day given the intense stress you went through in planning. I'm so glad all the stars aligned in the end. And thank you for the kind words--they mean a great deal to me. All my best, Janet

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Hitch Without A Glitch Pricing

Hitch Without A Glitch Price Rates

Hitch Without A Glitch FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

Knowledgeable, energetic, professional, and a pleasure to work with. No doubt all events will be successful with her. Worked with her for many years and hope to continue partnering together in the future.

• Snap Booth Entertainment Photo Booths

Janet of Hitch Without A Glitch will make your life so much easier come Wedding Day! We have worked with Janet for 8 years on over 50 weddings and events. She is very detailed in every aspect of the event. Her communication is flawless and it makes it so easy as a vendor! She specializes in day-of coordinating for all you amazing DIY brides that just need someone to come in and bring it all to life ??

• Gilbert Gilbert, AZ, 85297 See on map
    Location of (Hitch Without A Glitch)