Gilbert, Gilbert, AZ 85297 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Pricing

About Hitch Without A Glitch

Hitch Without A Glitch; Day-of Coordinator specializes in wedding coordination serving all of Arizona. Janet works with couples who have planned their special day but need assistance making it all run flawlessly. Let her handle the day-of details so you can enjoy your glitch-free wedding!

Hitch Without A Glitch has three packages available: Lady In Waiting, Half Day Coordination and Full Day Coordination. Their most popular package is their Full Day Coordination option, which handles up to 12 hours of coverage on your big day, so Janet is there from start to finish. In addition to their day-of coordination services, Hitch Without A Glitch has other services available, including the following:

• Timelines

Hitch Without A Glitch 7
  • Jennie

Jennie Joles · Married on 02/20/2019

Hitch Without A Glitch

Janet's support and expertise as our Full Day Coordinator absolutely made our wedding run smoothly. Like another reviewer stated, the best investment we made for our wedding day. Wedding planning can be very stressful and I cannot stress enough how much easier Janet makes it. Everyone at our wedding loved her and knew they could go to her with questions - there will be a lot of questions ranging from where do I stand, how do I hold the boutique, who am I walking with again, when is the boutique toss, when do we eat, what is for dinner, etc. You want to spend as much time as possible visiting and catching up with family and friends and to have another person there to answer questions like these and manage vendors really makes a difference because this night is over before you know it. I am glad we chose the full day package (included everything on the list and more) - Janet put together the entire wedding day timeline and distributed to our vendors. She was there to take notes at our tasting and helped out when we were stuck on a couple options. She placed the name cards at our head table and decorated the gift table with the items we gave her the night before at the rehearsal. We did not have to worry about any of the set up. She also is great with vendor recommendations, that is how we found our amazing photographers. At the end of the wedding Janet had all of the decor and gifts packed in our car ready to go. It is so nice we did not have to think about that at the end of our day. She went above and beyond and we cannot thank her enough for making our day run so smoothly.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

Thanks for the love Jennie! It makes me happy to hear you could soak in the elements of the day without feeling stressed about the overall management of your timeline and vendors. Thanks you for the confidence you had in me to assist and I wish you and Michael much love! Janet

alli · Married on 12/08/2018

Janet was an angel

Janet can do everything ! She amazed me and was the best money I spent throughout my big day !! Hire Janet and she will amaze you with what she is capable of.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

What an awesome thing to say Alli! On my website I mention that hiring a coordinator is really "protecting your investment" by ensuring that all goes off as planned. Weddings are expensive but I find the couples who spend a little more on a DOC never regret it. I'm glad to hear you fall into the category! Happiest of adventures to you and Alex! Janet

Hitch Without A Glitch Pricing

Hitch Without A Glitch Price Rates

Hitch Without A Glitch FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Impact DJs and PhotoBooth
    Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

Knowledgeable, energetic, professional, and a pleasure to work with. No doubt all events will be successful with her. Worked with her for many years and hope to continue partnering together in the future.

• Snap Booth Entertainment
    Snap Booth Entertainment Photo Booths

Janet of Hitch Without A Glitch will make your life so much easier come Wedding Day! We have worked with Janet for 8 years on over 50 weddings and events. She is very detailed in every aspect of the event. Her communication is flawless and it makes it so easy as a vendor! She specializes in day-of coordinating for all you amazing DIY brides that just need someone to come in and bring it all to life ??

• Gilbert Gilbert, AZ, 85297 See on map