Hitch Without A Glitch

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

Hitch Without A Glitch is a wedding coordination service based in Arizona. Janet Marhover, owner and principal coordinator, has more than 18 years of event planning experience and will assist in making your wedding glitch-free! Hitch Without A Glitch focuses on working with couples who plan their own wedding but need day-of management services for a stress free event.

This Arizona-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal basis, developing an authentic understanding of your individual style and taste. Hitch Without A Glitch services wedding ceremonies and receptions, delivering seamless service that ensures your complete satisfaction. Janet has experience planning a wide spectrum of wedding styles including destination, eco-friendly, religious, and cultural weddings. Hitch Without A Glitch provides day-of / month-of coordination, partial-planning services, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Madisyn
    Madisyn B. Married on 06/26/2021

Such a huge help!

Janet was such a huge help with coordinating my wedding! We hired her for her month-of services, and she really helped ease mine and my husband's anxiety leading up to the wedding. She helped pinpoint exactly what needed to get done the month leading up to the wedding and helped assure us that the things we did have were enough for the Big Day. She got everything organized and really listened to me and my husband about our desires for the day. She took care of all of the communication between the vendors and made sure that everyone was on the same page. Having Janet there to help coordinate everything and everyone on the day of the wedding was such a relaxing experience. Having her there to take off all of the worries that me and my family would've had allowed us all to actually enjoy the event and not having the wedding be stressful. I HIGHLY recommend having a wedding coordinator, but especially having Hitch Without a Glitch be your coordinator. She was amazing!!

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

Thank you Madi! You and Nick’s relationship will always be memorable for me. Just hearing how you met at 10 and 12 years old and bonded over gaming sounds like a Hallmark movie! I loved how your years of friendship gradually transitioned to love, and eventually marriage. And to think—it’s really just the beginning of your love story! All my best, Janet
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 06/19/2021

Most amazing wedding coordinator!

Janet went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect, hiring her was the best decision we could have made! I was hesitant about hiring a day of coordinator at first because I am very type A and felt I could do a lot of it myself. However, I quickly realized how worth it hiring Janet was. She made everything so easy and brought up so many things we would have never thought of. The title 'Day of' is underselling everything Janet does for you. I was able to be completely stress free and enjoy every moment of the wedding. We had a few hiccups with transportation and Janet stepped up right before the ceremony, coordinated with the service, adjusted timelines, and made sure everything was seamless. I am so thankful for Janet and can't recommend her enough!

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

Thank you for being honest about your hesitation to hire a coordinator, Sam. Being Type A myself, I get it. But I'm thankful you decided to take a chance and see the benefits it would bring. After all, no bride should look back on their wedding day and remember it as a stressful time. You've spent so much effort into planning it that allowing someone else to execute your plans will allow you time to soak it all in. I'm happy you found that to be the case and thank you for entrusting me to assist! Happy-ever-after, Janet
  • Morgan
    Morgan D. Married on 06/12/2021

Hire Janet immediately!

Janet was exceptional on our 6/12/21 wedding in Sedona, AZ. I had SO many questions leading up to our big day and she was always incredibly responsive and sweet. I do not think our wedding would have gone according to plan without Janet. My wedding party, family and guests in general were all commenting about how fantastic she was. If you are looking around for AZ coordinators, look no further and hire Janet. You will not regret hiring Hitch Without a Glitch and if you are someone who is over-paranoid or just stressed in general with wedding plans, Janet is the cure!

Hitch Without A Glitch's reply:

I so enjoyed working with you and Nick and appreciate the kind words, Morgan. I equally loved getting to know your families and seeing the love that surrounded you two that day. And let me officially welcome you to the June 12 wedding anniversary club! Glad to have you in the group...lol Many years of smiles, Janet

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Hitch Without A Glitch Price Rates

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Wedding DJs

Knowledgeable, energetic, professional, and a pleasure to work with. No doubt all events will be successful with her. Worked with her for many years and hope to continue partnering together in the future.

Snap Booth Entertainment Snap Booth Entertainment Photo Booths

Janet of Hitch Without A Glitch will make your life so much easier come Wedding Day! We have worked with Janet for 8 years on over 50 weddings and events. She is very detailed in every aspect of the event. Her communication is flawless and it makes it so easy as a vendor! She specializes in day-of coordinating for all you amazing DIY brides that just need someone to come in and bring it all to life ??

Gilbert Gilbert, AZ, 85297
Location of (Hitch Without A Glitch)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding