Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25
  • Pricing

About Impact DJs and PhotoBooth

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth is an experienced wedding DJ company since 1992. Having been in the industry for over two decades, and currently on the Board of the Phoenix Chapter of the American Association of DJ's, you can trust them to provide quality entertainment for your special day. They customize their experience based on each couple and their needs. Their goal is to ensure your wedding is seamless and fun.

By listening to you, Impact DJ's provides customized top-notch entertainment for all of those "once in a lifetime occasions," our knowledgeable and dedicated staff of entertainers ensures that your party experience is unique and never routine. From state-of-the-art sound systems to crowd pleasing music for your Wedding, no event is too big or too small, and we ensure that every event is delightful and memorable.

Life is full of reasons to celebrate. It is important that you receive the best entertainment value so your personal experience with our service is unique. Our creativity, experience, music selections, and ability to get all of your guests involved in the party, has brought us the reputation as one of the finest entertainment companies in the southwest. For years, Impact DJ's has entertained thousands of satisfied clients throughout Arizona, we strive to exceed your expectations, and it is our pleasure to continue to deliver excellence.

We are the preferred, and in many cases exclusive, DJ for numerous venues, photographers, caterers, videographers and business partners in the industry. Experienced with unlimited music options, amazing and current references from clients and our talented referral base. Business is soaring and has brought us the reputation as one of the finest entertainment companies in the southwest! Currently, Elliot is on The American Association of DJ's Phoenix Chapter Board of Directors.

Follow Impact DJs and PhotoBooth on

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth 1
  • Jacob

Jacob · Married on 11/16/2018

Stellar Performance and Amazing DJ

I had my wedding a couple of weeks ago and since I chose Impact DJs, Elliot kept me well informed of the schedule and made sure he addressed all my wants and needs. He went above and beyond my expectations and everyone at my wedding was ranting and raving about him. I would recommend

Courtney Popoff · Married on 11/09/2018

Hands down the best DJ.

My wedding was the best day of my entire life and Elliot was a rockstar. My group of people love to party and get rowdy. All night long I received compliments from our guests on how amazing our DJ was. He played the best music and there wasn’t one moment that our dance floor was empty. He is professional and easy to get ahold of. The night ran so smoothly and his equipment was top notch. I highly recommend Impact DJ.

• Jolie

Jolie · Married on 11/03/2018

Impact Djs kept the party going!

Elliot was a great MC...not just a DJ! My fiance and I wanted someone to really manage the whole night and Elliot did exactly that. We had a timeline that we worked with and he was great about letting us know what was coming up next. I received a lot of comments from people that we had the best MC/DJ. Even from people that work other events. I would highly recommend using Impact DJs. Plus we also added the Photo Booth which was a HUGE hit. It got people up from their seats to go to another area and even mingle more.

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Pricing

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Price Rates

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 895.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Cactus Wedding Films
    Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

• Hitch Without A Glitch
    Hitch Without A Glitch Wedding Planners

I've known Elliot for years and he's one of the most professional DJ's out there. Having recently worked a New Year's Eve wedding with him it was the couple's wish to project the Times Square ball drop at midnight. Given the two hour time difference I would have thought it to be a challenge for Elliot to make it happen but quite the opposite. He pulled it off seemingly and the guests celebrated, with New York in the backdrop, at midnight. I highly recommend Elliot and look forward to working with him again! Janet

• Arizona Music Force
    Arizona Music Force Wedding DJs

Working with Impact DJ and PhotoBooth, has been an awesome experience. They always take care of the client and put the best effort forward. The PhotoBooth is every nice and easy to use.

• Phoenix, 85032 See on map