Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ 85032 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Real Weddings 2

About Impact DJs and PhotoBooth

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth is an experienced wedding DJ company since 1995. Elliot is on the Board of the Phoenix Chapter of the American Association of DJ's, you can trust them to provide quality entertainment for your special day. They customize their experience based on each couple and their needs. Your wedding will be seamless, fun, and the perfect atmosphere.

By listening to our Brides, Grooms, and Wedding couples, we provide customized top-notch entertainment for all of those "once in a lifetime occasions," our knowledgeable and dedicated staff of entertainers ensures that your party experience is unique and never routine. From state-of-the-art sound systems to crowd pleasing music for your Wedding, no event is too big or too small, and we ensure that every event is delightful and memorable.

​Life is full of reasons to celebrate. It is important that you receive the best entertainment value so your personal experience with our service is unique. Our creativity, experience, music selections, and ability to get all of your guests involved in the party, has brought us the reputation as one of the finest entertainment companies in the southwest. For years, Impact DJ's has entertained thousands of satisfied clients throughout Arizona, we strive to exceed your expectations, and it is our pleasure to continue to deliver excellence.

We are the preferred, and in many cases exclusive, DJ for numerous venues, photographers, caterers, videographers and business partners in the industry. Experienced, licensed, certified, and insured with unlimited music options, amazing and current references from clients and our talented referral base. Business is soaring and has brought us the reputation as one of the finest entertainment companies in the southwest! .

Follow Impact DJs and PhotoBooth on

• Afterglow Entertainment
  • Entertain This! Mobile DJ Service
  • 1derful DJ Entertainment
110838408872455813315276132567793912243913n
DJ at work
DJ at work
Music that everyone loves!
Music that everyone loves!
Best Brides ever

1 User photo

• Katie

Katie · Married on 11/29/2019

Elliot was amazing

Elliot was incredible. Kept people dancing all night long... from immediately following our first dance until closing at 11pm!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren D. · Married on 08/03/2019

100% Happy!

DJ Elliot was everything we wanted and more for our wedding. Our initial meeting was very productive as he got to know us, our wedding vibes/crowd, and what we envisioned (e.g. got to know our personal music tastes, what my husband and I listened to in high school for good throwbacks, etc). He was professional and communicative leading up to our event and had so much experience which really helped us plan, considering we did not have a coordinator for our event. At our wedding, he made sure everything ran smoothly with sound for our officiant and with juggling around our timeline. He worked seamlessly with our venue and the other vendors to make sure nothing went wrong! For example, my dog jumped on our officiant during the ceremony and this pulled her mic off of her blouse; Elliot simply turned up the volume immediately so that there was barely a pause. He was an amazing MC throughout the night, and our actual reception was so much fun thanks to the amazing music! The dance floor was packed the entire time despite light rain throughout (our wedding was outdoors) and having a smaller event (~80 people) - that's how good the music was. My favorite part of the day was dancing with my friends and family thanks to DJ Elliot. I am 100% happy with our experience!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth's reply:

Thank you Lauren, it was my pleasure. Your wedding is the reason why I continue to love what I do! What an amazing small group of friends and family.
  • Jacob

Jacob · Married on 11/16/2018

Stellar Performance and Amazing DJ

I had my wedding a couple of weeks ago and since I chose Impact DJs, Elliot kept me well informed of the schedule and made sure he addressed all my wants and needs. He went above and beyond my expectations and everyone at my wedding was ranting and raving about him. I would recommend

Sent on 12/05/2018

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1295.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1495.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Cactus Wedding Films
    Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

• Hitch Without A Glitch Wedding Planners

I've known Elliot for years and he's one of the most professional DJ's out there. Having recently worked a New Year's Eve wedding with him it was the couple's wish to project the Times Square ball drop at midnight. Given the two hour time difference I would have thought it to be a challenge for Elliot to make it happen but quite the opposite. He pulled it off seemingly and the guests celebrated, with New York in the backdrop, at midnight. I highly recommend Elliot and look forward to working with him again! Janet

• Arizona Music Force Wedding DJs

Working with Impact DJ and PhotoBooth, has been an awesome experience. They always take care of the client and put the best effort forward. The PhotoBooth is every nice and easy to use.

• Phoenix Phoenix, AZ, 85032 See on map
    4802209270 (Phone number)
    480-452-0375 (Fax Number)
    24/7
    Location of (Impact DJs and PhotoBooth)