Impact DJs and PhotoBooth Reviews

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth 1
  • Jacob

Jacob · Married on 11/16/2018

Stellar Performance and Amazing DJ

I had my wedding a couple of weeks ago and since I chose Impact DJs, Elliot kept me well informed of the schedule and made sure he addressed all my wants and needs. He went above and beyond my expectations and everyone at my wedding was ranting and raving about him. I would recommend

Sent on 12/05/2018

Courtney Popoff · Married on 11/09/2018

Hands down the best DJ.

My wedding was the best day of my entire life and Elliot was a rockstar. My group of people love to party and get rowdy. All night long I received compliments from our guests on how amazing our DJ was. He played the best music and there wasn’t one moment that our dance floor was empty. He is professional and easy to get ahold of. The night ran so smoothly and his equipment was top notch. I highly recommend Impact DJ.

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Jolie

Jolie · Married on 11/03/2018

Impact Djs kept the party going!

Elliot was a great MC...not just a DJ! My fiance and I wanted someone to really manage the whole night and Elliot did exactly that. We had a timeline that we worked with and he was great about letting us know what was coming up next. I received a lot of comments from people that we had the best MC/DJ. Even from people that work other events. I would highly recommend using Impact DJs. Plus we also added the Photo Booth which was a HUGE hit. It got people up from their seats to go to another area and even mingle more.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Cassie

Cassie Michieli · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the best!

Elliot had a timeline and ran it to perfection. Every song he played had people up and dancing. I couldn’t recommend him more!!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Impact DJs and PhotoBooth 2

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

I am so glad the venue had impact DJ on the vender list!! Elliot was awesome! He was very Efficient and he was on top of everything!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Adrienne · Married on 05/05/2018

Elliot at Impact DJ is hands down the best. We would not have survived our wedding if it was not for him and his team. He was so helpful. He helped us with our time line. He helped the wedding stay organized and on track even with my crazy family. He was awesome with all of our family, friends and guests.
    I am so thankful we had him as our DJ. Elliot made our wedding fun, exciting and enjoyable for us. The photo booth is a add on he offers as well it is a MUST DO! We love our photo book with funny priceless pictures all of our friends and family. Thank you Elliot for making our wedding the best and helping us make memories.

Sent on 05/11/2018

Kim · Married on 04/28/2018

Elliott was amazing - our wedding went off without a hitch! Everyone raved about how much fun they had! Thank you Impact DJs!!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/21/2018

Elliot was beyond amazing. We could not be happier and our wedding was the most memorable night of our lives.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Heather · Married on 04/13/2018

Elliot and his team are amazing! They had us dan I g and laughing all night. They made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Aspen · Married on 04/06/2018

Elliot without a doubt made our wedding incredible! He was so happy to accommodate every little request I had of him which allowed us to make our wedding personal and very special. He met with me a few times before hand to make me comfortable and everyone love his style and personality. We had an interesting group that liked old country, new country, pop, oldies rock etc...and he had everyone on the dance floor all night which is exactly what I wanted. I wish I could get married again to have him there with us!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful opportunity to entertain and be a part of this special night. Your family and friends are amazing and it was a pleasure working with you throughout the process and seeing it come together. I will gladly do you 50th wedding anniversary! :)

Renee · Married on 03/29/2018

We were able to move things around and go through things and everyone had a blast! Everything was in line as discussed and the end of the night was magical!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth's reply:

Truly a fairy tale night and great memories for everyone. Never stop dancing together!

Susie · Married on 03/03/2018

I used Impact DJs for my kids Daddy Daughter Dance that I organized. Elliot was amazing! He kept the crowd dancing and entertained the entire time there was never a dull moment!! I would not hesitate to use Impact DJs again and I would highly recommend them for any event!!

Sent on 03/06/2018

jennifer · Married on 01/22/2018

I highly recommend Elliot & Impact DJ's! I work for a music company and we planned to rent a set-up for DJs and Karaoke for our annual company gathering. Elliot's service, equipment, and price beat the other companies we looked at. He worked closely with our team and set us up for everything we wanted. He delivered, set up, and broke down everything on time. Plus, Elliot is a warm and friendly person. They're a find! We're already planning to work with them at our next event next year.

Sent on 01/29/2018

Brooke · Married on 12/31/2017

Elliot was amazing during the entirety of our wedding process! We picked Elliot after reading reviews and hearing that he was a preferred vendor for Warehouse215. He was so responsive to all questions that we had, even months before the wedding, and didn't flinch when we may or may not have sent several Google Doc drafts of the song setlist for five FULL hours of dancing. Elliot was an excellent MC, seamlessly incorporated a surprise performance during the ceremony (and thoughfully asked if the act was OK afterward), and came through with the video telecast/countdown to New Year's during the 'afterparty' segment of the big day. Song transitions were great, and all of our friends/family remarked how much they enjoyed the music. Thanks again! A+!!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth's reply:

The energy, fun, and excitement was shared on both sides. Such an amazing couple together, and I feel lucky to have been a part of the celebration for the wedding and NYE after party. Just a lovely way to end a great year and a new marriage! Wish all my events in 2018 are as wonderful as yours.

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

Elliot is seriously amazing! He was so responsive every time i had questions, and always so friendly! Given the fact that i had never been involved in wedding planning before i really had no idea what was going on or what was to happen when, or how, but Elliot is a master at his craft and really takes care of everything and helps you really understand how everything is going to play out. Day of he went out of his way to be helpful, and really kept me from getting stressed out. And he definitely was the life of the party! He played the perfect music based on the genre requests we had and really kept everybody dancing and laughing all night! I honestly don't now what i would've done without him! And i definitely know who i'm going to call in the future if i ever need a DJ because hes the best around!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Terra · Married on 10/08/2017

Elliot was recommended by a friend to DJ for our last minute wedding. Not only was he very professional, but he was also accommodating in all of our requests. He kept everyone on a timeline so we were able to fit in everything that we wanted to with songs and wedding activities. He also made helpful suggestions in order to streamline the evening. Would highly recommend Impact DJs for your wedding or next event! -Paul & Terra Provost

Sent on 10/14/2017

Crystal · Married on 09/17/2017

We used Impact for our wedding after the original dj we hired bailed with our deposit. Elliot and his crew were everything we wanted and more. Super happy, amazing, and will continue to hire and refer the "dancing dj!" LOL Love everything you guys did! *Warning to anyone else, do not hire company's without websites, insurance, business license, and referrals. Don't trust craigslist or friend of friends who do it part time. You get what you pay for.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Jacob · Married on 09/04/2017

Absolutely Amazing! We cannot put in words how much they came through for us. Our guests and family love Elliot, the music was spot on, and the atmosphere was exactly what we wanted. He helped us plan, coordinate, and execute perfectly. If I could get married every weekend, I would gladly have Elliot, his company, photobooth, and experience involved in every event I have in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth's reply:

I appreciate the kind words and trust you gave me to be a part of your special day! Will be seeing you soon.

Rebecca · Married on 09/03/2017

Elliot is amazing! We were so impressed with him starting from the day we met all the day until the end of the wedding night. He was friendly, professional, and responsive through the whole process. We actually thought we didn't need a DJ, but we met Elliot at a tasting event and he really sold himself as not only someone who plays music, but someone who hosts and guides the entire reception. And he was right! We both agreed it wouldn't have been nearly as smooth without him. We were able to enjoy the reception much more with him handling releasing tables, announcing speeches, cake, bouquet, picking the right songs at the right time, etc.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Impact DJs and PhotoBooth's reply:

Thank you so much! I really enjoyed celebrating with you and your talented family. What an amazing time, and nothing but best wishes to both of you!

aislinn · Married on 04/14/2017

Elliot was absolutely amazing to work with. Everything was perfect!!! Couldn't have asked for a better night. It was truly the wedding of our dreams. I wasn't sure exactly what color up lights we wanted, we just knew we didn't want pink or purple. Elliot went with a light green to tie in with the cookies that were placed on each table setting. It was absolutely magical! I would highly recommend him 100%.

Sent on 04/22/2017

Austin · Married on 02/07/2017

I booked Impact DJ’s to DJ a friend’s wedding. He was on time, friendly, outgoing, and made the whole day happen! The wedding went smoothly thanks to his professionalism and experience. Choose Elliott to be your DJ! Go DJ, that’s my DJ!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Geraldine · Married on 01/24/2017

Book him. This man knows how to throw a wedding. He was able to cater to everything we wanted and went the extra mile

Sent on 01/06/2017

Adrienne · Married on 01/14/2017

After looking into over a dozen DJ's we interviewed three DJ's personally. While Elliot seemed a little silly at first, we soon discovered that he really knew his music and was very organized. He gave us a questionnaire to and at our final meeting he took copious notes and asked lots of questions to make sure that he had the complete outline for our wedding reception. Elliot arrived early at our venue and was setup and playing before our first guests arrived - early. Elliot orchestrated the entire evening, coordinating everything with the caterer. The introduction of the wedding party was very professional and exciting. He played music during the food services which was very enjoyable and at a sound level low enough to be heard yet allowed easy conversation amongst our guests. Elliot was a great MC during the toasts and encouraged many more people to add their toasts than we had expected. Our guest ranged from a five years old to over seventy and Elliot varied the music so that the dance floor was always jumping. If you're looking for a professional/knowledgeable DJ for your event, you've found him at Impact DJ.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Rochelle · Married on 01/07/2017

We hired Elliot to be our wedding DJ and emcee on 1/7. He was excellent throughout the wedding prep and the day of the event. I would definitely hire him again for an event, personal or business, and recommend him to anyone.

We met with Elliot initially at his home after scouring various DJ's in the Phoenix area. He immediately put us at ease. He had all the right questions from being a DJ for many years and through his business. He gave us a worksheet to let him know exactly what songs we did and didn't want and the order of the ceremony and reception. A $200 deposit held the date.

Elliot confirmed with the venue the details for his set-up and electrical needs and was already familiar with it having worked another wedding there previously. He arrived on time and was professional from start to finish. Elliot kept everything running on time and smoothly and there were absolutely no problems, not even little ones, throughout the entire day with him. He checked in with my husband and myself to see how things were going and if we wanted anything changed. I performed at our reception, and Elliot had the mic ready to go and was right on cue with our original music.

I did a survey with our family and guests for any comments on Elliot. Everyone said he did an amazing job, was friendly, polite and knew what he was doing.

Also, Elliot's pricing is very reasonable!

He also has photo booth rentals available.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Tamara · Married on 12/31/2016

Elliot did an amazing job at our daughter's Bat Mitzvah. Everyone was up dancing and playing games the entire night. He coordinated the timing of everything with the caterer so I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would definitely use him at any future events.

Sent on 01/21/2017