1881 NE 26th Street Suite 90, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33305 Map · Phone number

About The Wedding Guys

It is a great honor and privilege for me to offer my services as a wedding officiant to those who are starting their next great adventure in life. Whether it is by joining a couple together in marriage or companionship, renewal of a commitment to each other; or for any of the moments in life where a blessing or service is needed.

We are all on this amazing journey of life together, a life filled with amazing adventures and occasions. As you embark on this new adventure I would love to be there to provide the guiding words, an open heart and a professionalism that comes from my years of service. I respect everyone's belief system and take an openhearted and open minded approach to every service I perform. There are no boundaries or limitations to the service we can create together.

I have studied many faiths and offer services ranging from formal to casual; religious to agnostic; European to Asian and anything in between. I am not one to tell you what you need but serve as a guide and an ear to help you design the best service for your special day. I can offer you many options or you can tell me exactly what you want. But above all I guarantee this service will be unique to you, one that will not be repeated, is not cookie cutter and is based on the personal relationship you bring and want to share with the world.

I come to you as a man of service to offer my services on your every special day. It's all about you and I would be honored to be a part of it in my thoughtful, spiritual, loving affirming way.

I serve all of South Florida as well as offering out of town services upon request.

Follow The Wedding Guys on

The wedding details
jcg7338a

11 Reviews for The Wedding Guys

Pam & John · Married on 01/08/2017

A BIG Thank You to Reverend Bill! Our ceremony was great! My husband and I had different ideas of what we wanted our ceremony to be like. With Bill's suggestions and ideas we were able to come up with the perfect ceremony that honored both of our expectations of what our special day should be. Bill was a pleasure to work with and he was personable AND professional! A great experience.

Sent on 01/19/2017

Gerry & Kris · Married on 12/10/2016

Our wedding ceremony was awesome thanks to Bill! The most important part of our day wasn't the party, food or music it was the ceremony itself. We couldn't have been happier with how Bill customized it just for us! At the initial meeting with Reverend Bill we explained exactly what we hoped our ceremony would be like and he delivered! He was so easy to work with. Definitely an A+!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Jeremy · Married on 11/19/2016

We had the best experience working with Reverend Bill! He put us at ease and the ceremony worked out just the way we had hoped it would. He understood how important the vow exchange was to us and did an amazing job helping us put them together! Surely a memorable ceremony. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Award

The Wedding Guys FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins., 30-60 mins., 60+ mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? FL