About The Washington Banquet and Catering facility
Two Exquisite Ballrooms
- The Lincoln Ballroom has a timeless atmosphere, warm and inviting custom silk ceiling drapery and cathedral ceilings with elegant mood lighting. The Lincoln Ballroom can accommodate seating from 150 to 320 guests comfortably!
- The Jefferson Ballroom accommodates anywhere from 50 to 140 guests featuring LED lighting around our captivating chandelier that we can set to match your colors and a bridal suite for you and your bridal party!
- Each of our ballrooms has a separate entrance, bar area, and there own private restrooms to ensure that you and your family have the most intimate affair!
- The Lincoln Lounge is our custom bar adjacent to The Lincoln Ballroom, where you and your guests will experience an elegant hour of cocktails and hor'doeurves included in all wedding packages.
Full Service Venue
- At The Washington we pride ourselves in providing our brides with full service from the moment you speak with our staff to schedule your tour and customizing consultation with our Banquet Manager, until the very last minute before your final dance of the evening you are treated as a King and Queen.
- We work with only the most recommended and experienced vendors that provide you with quality work and service.
- The Washington takes the highest pride in ensuring everyone of our service staff and culinary staff have been hand selected and thoroughly trained. Customer service is our passion here at the Washington!
Event Coordinating Services
- Our Event Coordinator Sojourn Brownlow offers over 14 years of experience and will guide you through every step of your planning process. She will put your mind at ease with confidence, knowing that your expectations will not only be met but exceeded.
- The moment you book The Washington to host your Wedding everything you were stressed about will begin to fade away. During your Customizing Consultation Sojourn will help you customize your Silver, Gold, or Platinum Package to include the items that you desire and stay in the Budget Guidelines you set forth. From your custom Linen Choices, to that final center piece selection, planning your wedding at The Washington is turned into a most memorable experience that you will cherish forever!
Cuisine designed by our Award Winning Culinary Team
- A wedding dinner at The Washington is truly an event. Our menus are carefully crafted by our skilled culinary team, led by Executive Chef Steve Loomis. Chef Loomis has over 20 years experience in the industry and takes pride in the fact that every entree is a culinary masterpiece.Everything that comes from his kitchen is handmade not frozen to ensure that you and your guests only receive the very best dining experience!
- Included in your wedding package is a custom tasting for the bride, groom, and up to four guests. Your tasting ensures that you absolutely love our food, as it is one of the most important aspects of your wedding day and we know that you will!!! We do tastings once a month and offer 6, 7, or 8 o clock seatings to accommodate our guests work schedules.
- All Wedding Packages Include your CUSTOM Wedding Cake that you have previewed, tasted, and designed as well as your dessert display!
With over 20 years of experience, understanding and love for what we do everyday, The staff at The Washington ensures that YOU will have a FLAWLESS, STRESS FREE, MEMORABLE and MOST AMAZING Event that you, your family, and friends will be talking about for many years to come. Our Banquet Manager and Event Coordinator is onsite at ALL Times. Sojourn's belief is that every bride should have the wedding that she has been dreaming about all her life! We look forward to working with you!
Please give us a call at (856) 885-6145 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your Custom Wedding Consultation!
Categories: Wedding Venue