Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Waldron Photograph Co.

The Waldron Photograph Co. takes an approach to wedding photography that puts simplicity, story, emotion and relationships at the forefront.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Kansas City

Follow The Waldron Photograph Co. on

43 Reviews for The Waldron Photograph Co.

Engagement Shoot (6)
Liability Insurance (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Proofs (2)
Albums (1)

I wholeheartedly recommend Rusty as a wedding photographer. When researching all of the options, I spent days on a countless photographers' websites, and Rusty's photos immediately caught my eye. They truly tell a story and many even brought me to tears. I figured tearing up looking at complete strangers' photos must be a good sign! At the end of it all ,I am so thrilled we chose Rusty to photograph our Brooklyn wedding. From beginning to end he was extremely professional, communicative, and a pleasure to work with. Our photos turned out phenomenal, and I've had a least five people come ask me who my photographer was because they want to book him now. Do not hesitate to work with The Waldron if you want a top notch photographer for such a special day!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Photography was the most important item on our checklist when planning our wedding. If we were going to splurge it was going to be in this area. Photos last a lifetime!! When my husband and I found Waldron and looked through his portfolio we knew he was exactly what we were looking for. From there, we found out that he not only had amazing photos, but he was affordable and super personable. He captured all our favorite moments and made sure we had a blast along the way (no awkward poses, natural laughs, all you could ask for). I've never gotten so many compliments (and social media likes) in my life. Thank you times a million Waldron!!

Profile Picture Kendyll, 6/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Rusty is incredibly talented and has an eye for creativity. We loved all our wedding photos and we cannot thank him for being so professional and extremely organized. Thank you Rusty and I will highly highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Navi, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews

Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

Rusty is such a talented photographer. If I had to characterize his style, it would be "capturing classic and timeless beauty." If I could recommend to any bride a single photographer to capture them on one of the most special days of their life, It's RJ Stills!

Rusty is an incredible guy, and an amazing photographer that you'll love to work with. You really only get one chance to get it right at your wedding, and he demonstrates why you hire a professional to document your big day in the first place. Out of hundreds of photographers in the Midwest, I highly recommend RJ Stills for his quality of service.

Just look at his portfolio! It speaks for itself!

6104 Johnson Drive, Mission, KS 66202   See On Map