Virginia Beach, VA 23479 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Pricing

About The Traveling Photo Booth

The Traveling Photo Booth

We offer the Greatest Photo Booth in the Galaxy because it fits both small and large groups attractively, quickly prints real photo strips, and has features you won't find anywhere else. Plus, our retrorific photo strip filters and gorgeous photo booths make us a perfect fit for the perfect event. We've even added photo stands to our incredible fleet of machines! Check out our website to see what all the hype is about.

Follow The Traveling Photo Booth on

group

• Videos 5

14 Reviews for The Traveling Photo Booth

Sheree · Married on 10/01/2016

The Traveling Photo Booth was a great addition to my wedding. I had lots of guests who thought it was the coolest idea to have a photo on the spot, and this was our wedding favor to them. I purchased the 3 hours, props and guestbook. I really enjoyed the guestbook because people could sign next to their photo strips on each page. I learned about TTPB at a wedding expo after trying a few competitor photo booths. I can say, as far as price, TTPB is a bit more expensive than most, but they have excellent quality photos. Some of the competitors photos were blurry, or they had limited variety of backgrounds that were not very flattering in the photos. My local rep for TTPB was very helpful, always answered e-mails and reached out to finalized the details of the design for my photo strips. The booth attendant was very polite and personable, and worked well with our guests throughout the evening. I had a bit of trouble getting the photo link so people could download them though. Even though it said it would be online after 48 hours, it was not, but the issue was resolved after contacting a rep via e-mail. I think it would also improve the experience if the photo booth attendant were able to adjust the contrast/positioning of the camera if necessary. Many of my guests found that the black and white photos came out too dark. That was the only thing that I can say went wrong, overall it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend The Traveling Photo Booth for other events.

MICHELLE · Married on 06/16/2016

I got married last summer and used the traveling photo booth in conjunction with my photographer. It was the hit of the wedding and worth every penny. I went today to go to a bridal expo with a friend and saw multiple other photo booths. Let me tell you none of those photo booths had the picture quality of the traveling photo booth. When comparing side to side you really see the difference in quaility and made me so happy again that I chose the traveling photo booth!!!!

Vanessa · Married on 12/01/2012

The photo booth was definitely the highlight of the reception! My guests loved it and are still talking about it. I used the unlimited printouts as my wedding favors and that turned out great. Everybody was very excited to take pictures with one another and to be able to have an instant memory of our special day. The photo booth attendant, Sam, was super professional, cool and patient with my rowdy friends and family. Being able to take the guest book with us that night was a treat as well! It's nice to look at actual printed photos rather than on a computer or cell phone. Thank you very much Traveling Photo Booth, this was indeed a wonderful investment.

Award

The Traveling Photo Booth Pricing

The Traveling Photo Booth Price Rates

The Traveling Photo Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Virginia Beach, VA See on map