AG Productions

Milford, CT View map
   1 review
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

I am a lifestyle and portrait photographer based in Milford, CT. Specializing in storytelling, I love to use my expertise to create beautiful photos for your family. My aesthetic/style falls somewhere between documentary and fine art making sure I capture the beautiful unplanned moments while styling beautiful yet modern styled shoots that embody your family. If you are looking for a photographer to show up with a camera then I might not be the artist for you. I want to get to know you so I can truly capture what makes you and your family YOU. I want to create the feeling I get when I look at my family albums for you and your family for years to come. I want to capture all those special memories and be your family photographer from your engagement shoot to your year's Christmas card sessions. From boudoir shoots to maternity shoots, from cake smashing to baptisms or bat mitzvahs. I would be honored to help you capture all those precious memories.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Trash The Dress
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 07/06/2019

Still swooning over our photos!

My husband and I were lucky to have Ioana, founder of The Still LYFE, shoot us for our engagement session and let me tell you... the pictures came out even more magical than we could’ve ever even imagined!

My husband and I aren’t the best in front of the camera but she made us feel beyond comfortable, gently directing us for a few shots but for the most part just letting us do our thing while she captured moments that felt natural and genuine. She really has an eye and a taste level that allows her to create something truly unique and I can tell she really took to heart the look and feel that my husband and I explained we were going for. She executed... and then some!

Ioana really blew us away and exceeded our expectations. She was so professional, flexible and easy to work with, and she just brings fun to the shoot and is passionate about what she does. Everyone complimented our photos and wanted to know who shot them so they could book her too! Highly, highly, highly recommend her to anyone that’s looking for stunning work at a great price with a truly talented photographer! You won’t regret it, I can guarantee that! WE CAN’T THANK YOU ENOUGH, IOANA!!!

Deals

AG Productions 1
Exclusive

185 Broad Street, Unit D Milford, CT, 06460
Location of (AG Productions)

AG Productions frequently asked questions

What photography services does AG Productions include in the starting price?

AG Productions includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Trash The Dress
  • Proofs

What photography services does AG Productions include in their most popular wedding package?

AG Productions includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does AG Productions offer?

AG Productions offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does AG Productions offer?

AG Productions offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does AG Productions offer for wedding events?

AG Productions offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend AG Productions and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

AG Productions is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does AG Productions offer?

AG Productions currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding