The Stewarts Roam

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

The Stewarts Roam is a professional husband and wife photography team located in Concord, North Carolina. Mark and Kelly set themselves apart from other photographers by approaching every wedding they photograph as storytellers. These two photographers have their own artistic style of photographing, but their work tells a beautiful love story. The images they create capture the organic moments of your day, and their goal with these beautiful images is to help inspire long and lasting marriages.

The Stewarts Roam truly values preserving memories from their couples' wedding days. Their hope with the photos they create is that you will cherish those images for years to come. Wedding photography services include the following:

• Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • Engagement shoot
  • One event per day
  • Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Wedding portraits
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

Lauren Getting married on 10/02/2022

Emotion, texture, detail, efficiency

Hire them. Mark and Kelly made our wedding as special as it was. Honestly they were my favorite part of the wedding. We immediately bonded over our old Hollywood vision for the wedding and they absolutely delivered. It was so fun that they get competitive for the best shot. They pay attention to texture and emotion. Even guests at my wedding came to to me and told me how much they loved Mark and Kelly. When they sent us the sneak peek of our wedding photos, I immediately cried.I am obsessed with my photos so far. They made us look like a movie and we are so grateful for them! If you need any proof, just look at these photos:
    Beatrice E. Married on 11/04/2021

Intimate Brunch Wedding- Pinehurst, NC

When selecting a photographer for our intimate, 30 person, brunch-styled wedding, my husband and I wanted a photographer(s) that would capture the elegance of our day, along with the intimate details that are often over-looked. Pricing and value was also a concern since we did not want to blow our entire budget in one area. More than anything, we wanted photos that would stand the test of time; becoming memories to share with our future family.
    Mark and Kelly truly delivered in every aspect. From our engagement adventure session to our BEYOND GORGEOUS wedding photos, they gave 100% to us as customers, were extremely helpful with ideas and creating our overall wedding timeline, and were fun and exciting to work with along the way. We truly could not have asked for more!!
    Please consider using Mark and Kelly for your special day- they are truly one of a kind!!
    Danielle G. Married on 09/05/2021

The Best Photographers!

I could not have been happier or more in love with my wedding photos! Mark and Kelly are so talented, fun to be around, and really take the time to get to know you and what you are looking for. We recently used them for our engagement adventure shoot (highly recommend) and our wedding. The photo's for both blew my mind and we could not have pictured better photos. I highly recommend using them as your photographers!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Concord, NC, 28025
Location of (The Stewarts Roam)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding