The Stewarts Roam Reviews

The Stewarts Roam 7
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Boyle · Getting married on 04/04/2020

AMAZING in every way!

We loved every aspect of working with Mark and Kelly! Their kindness and attention to detail made our elopement run so smoothly. We are so in love with our photos, and our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful they are. From start to finish, Mark and Kelly were easy to work with, accommodating, and extremely easy to communicate with. We highly recommend them to every couple looking for a fun, unique, and special approach to their wedding photos! Mark and Kelly found such beautiful angles and shots that we don't see in other people's wedding photos. Can't say enough good things about this amazing photography couple!! Hire them for a stress-free and super fun experience!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Blythe

Blythe · Getting married on 09/22/2019

photographers that will make your best day better

Kelly and Mark were recommended to us by multiple people and we are so happy we went with them for our wedding photographers. We're in love with our pictures and we couldn't have hired better photographers if we tried. They even helped me with my day of timeline. They were truly wonderful to work with. No way on earth you'd regret hiring them.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    The Stewarts Roam 8
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 05/04/2019

Unbelievable

Mark and Kelly were remarkable to work with. They were fun and goofy in the best way and made us comfortable from the second we started working with them. We loved our engagement pictures with them but cannot put into words how much we LOVE our wedding pictures. They captured so many special moments of us with our family and friends that we will cherish forever. They worked tirelessly all night and I could not recommend them any higher. They are amazing people and photographers!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Ali

Ali Jacobs Greenly · Married on 03/16/2019

Stunning Photos from the SWEETEST Couple!

Mark and Kelly were simply amazing, from start to finish. Super friendly and easy to communicate with, they offer an organized and efficient way to meet couples, book their dates and package, and manage preferences and timeline of the big day. When you think it couldn't get any better, you see your photos. With an eye for the artistic IT shot, your photos will quite literally take your breath away. They are anything but normal and generic. They know exactly when to snap a photo; how to pose you without feeling forced or unnatural; how to capture the moments in between that make looking back on your wedding day so special. If I could review and recommend only one of our wedding vendors, The Stewarts Roam are it. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/11/2019
    The Stewarts Roam 9
    The Stewarts Roam 10
    The Stewarts Roam 11
    The Stewarts Roam 12
    The Stewarts Roam 13
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 12/29/2018

The perfect people to capture our day!

Mark and Kelly traveled to Troy, NY for our wedding day after we connected through Instagram. Leading up to our wedding day, they sent an AMAZING magazine they created with tips and tricks to help the wedding day go smoothly and it was very, very helpful. Communication was always easy and prompt and they send a survey ahead of time so they know what photographs you want and don't have to ask the day of. Kelly and Mark have a fantastic energy that was perfect for my husband and I. Their guidance during the portraits felt natural; I never felt they were forcing us to be a couple that we weren't, but rather capturing who we were and I really appreciated that. My husband has commented multiple times how much he enjoyed working with them, too! They braved the cold New York winter to take some really beautiful outside photos and were able to make it look like we were in a lush pine forest, when really we were in a hotel parking lot! We've only seen a few teasers but I know we made the best choice in having Mark and Kelly Stewart capture our wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Janelle Ecker · Married on 11/03/2018

Capture the Moment

One of the best decisions I made for our wedding was choosing to use The Stewart's Roam. I knew from just looking at their photos that they were going to one day photograph the biggest day of my life. When I was searching for a photographer, it was important that we found someone to capture not only the posed photos, but the moments and our relationship. Mark and Kelly were the sweetest, most genuine and down to earth people. #couplegoals For real though, they were kind and easy to work with. My husband is not a huge photo kind of guy, but you would have never even noticed! They made him feel so comfortable and gave just the right amount of encouragement, direction and sweet compliments throughout the whole day. From the very first FaceTime to the in depth survey to get an understanding of our timeline and the "feel" of the wedding... everything was just simply perfect. There truly is a reason why people all over the world use Mark and Kelly to document their special day. I can't say enough about how beautiful they made me feel and how much of a perfect addition they were on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Julia · Married on 08/04/2018

Couldn't be happier with our photos!

Choosing Mark and Kelly as our photographers was one of our best wedding decisions, besides saying "I do" ;) They were so easy to work with and took time to get to know us and understand exactly the vision we had for our wedding day. What caught my eye about their photography was the natural coloring they use in their editing. So many photographers these days over edit their pictures which may be in style now but probably won't be in a few years. For our wedding pictures I wanted photos that would last a lifetime and that's exactly what I got. Thank you Mark and Kelly, you're the best!

• Dahyana

Dahyana Fernandez Rodriguez · Married on 02/10/2018

Grateful for these two!

We met Kelly & Mark back in 2016, and we are very thankful we did.
    We took our engagement photos here in NYC with them in 2016 and our wedding photos in Cartagena, Colombia in 2018, and we could not be any happier with our photos.
    We love Kelly and Mark so much, we felt so comfortable around them. Both sessions felt like we were hanging out just the four of us, this is how comfortable we felt. This resulted in our pictures looking natural and spontaneous, which we loved. We are both very grateful for these two, and we are always talking about them whenever we can as for recommending a photographer for any special occasion.

Tina Nicolau · Married on 01/20/2018

The Nicolaus

Mark and Kelly are more than just wedding photographers to us -they are genuine friends who we felt were as excited about our wedding day as much as we were! We were lucky enough to first meet/chat over coffee...and from that moment...we all were always on the same page.

As a couple we are not the type to be super comfortable in front of the camera...but they made it feel so natural and fun.

Not only were we impressed with every single picture...but so were our family and friends. The little details that they paid attention to on our wedding day was priceless.

Thank you Stewarts! We love you guys from the bottom of our hearts.

• Suzan

Suzan Miqdadi · Married on 01/06/2018

Exactly what we’ve wished for

Mark and Kelly were just great with everything, my Husband and I got married in Dubai - a place where the Stewart’s have never been before. Before agreeing to go with the Stewart’s we’ve met few more local Photographers in Dubai, not denying that many of them were highly talented but we were just so comfortable with the fact that Mark and Kelly seemed very flexible that if the wedding timetable doesn’t go exactly as planned they’re not going to add to the pressure. Having them at the wedding was great, they interacted with everyone to the level they should and all the guests were comfortable with them. We also got some valuable time with them for our own wedding pictures. The adventure session was full of real and genuine laughs, maybe our faces didn’t look perfect but everything just looked so genuine and this is what you expect with The Stewarts: great memories, genuine laughs and candid photos that will display your memories in the best way possible. Adding to all of that, they flew in all the way from the US and price wise they were still competitive with some of the local studios in Dubai while the quality of their photos was never compromised and their turnaround time for delivery was spectacular and no delays were faced.

Omar and I would recommend The Stewarts Photography to any couple planning a wedding in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/24/2018

stephanie · Married on 11/26/2017

Amazing Husband & Wife Duo

Mark and Kelly did such an amazing job at our wedding in DC at the Mayflower. From the start they made us feel comfortable over a FaceTime meeting. They were very flexible with my 12 hour! Wedding and we’re timely for each shoot. They captured each ceremony so perfectly. My favorite photo ya were the candid ones!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing and wonderful photographers

Mark & Kelly are not just amazing photographers. They are super awesome people and the sweetest couple! They are very intentional in getting to know you, and any furry family members, before you make any commitments because they understand how important it is to connect with and feel comfortable with your photographers. I was lucky enough to have Mark & Kelly capture my bridals, engagement session, wedding, and one year anniversary. They create magic from behind the lense, are super professional, respond quickly, and even edit at lightning speed! Their perspectives and ideas from the camera are different but blend beautifully into both feminine and masculine moments. They also provide you with incredibly helpful tips on timing, clothing colors and patterns, etc. to be sure the stress and anxiety is low and the laughter and smiles high! You never feel posed or staged and it translates into naturally beautiful pictures. I could go on and on about them but the bottom line is that you will not be disappointed in working with Mark & Kelly. Book now and enjoy whatever time in your life it is that you’re celebrating!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

We love them!

They are very attentive to your needs and wants on your special day. They are very down to earth and we absolutely LOVED working with them and would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a photographer! The best part of our day was them!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Mattie Goodson · Married on 09/30/2017

Incredible people & photographers!

Almost two years after our wedding we still say that hiring The Stewart’s Roam as our photographers was one of the best decisions that we made! Kelly & Mark are such a pleasure to work with and they are extremely talented. They make you feel so comfortable in front of their cameras. Everyone who sees the photos always says that they are beautifully done! We are so pleased with our photos and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 03/08/2019
    The Stewarts Roam 14
    The Stewarts Roam 15

Elise · Married on 03/18/2017

The absolute best!

Kelly and Mark were an absolute blessing! They are incredibly talented and so easy to trust with capturing your memories. They worked with our busy schedules, listened to our ideas and understood what was important to us for our wedding day. They captured our personalities in pictures I will cherish forever. What I love about the Stewart's is that you feel like you are taking pictures with a couple of old friends- they definitely set us at ease when we weren't really comfortable in front of the camera! Book them!

• Lindsay

Lindsay H · Married on 02/25/2017

Just Fabulous

Mark and Kelly are absolutely wonderful. They were able to make my husband and I (two chronically un-photogenic people), feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Out pictures turned out amazing - the best investment I made during the entire wedding planning process. And they are just fabulous people - so there is that ;)

Cua Hester · Married on 09/17/2016

Like Having Your Best Friend There

Kelly and Mark are a fantastic photography duo! With all the hustle and bustle of the wedding day, it truly felt like I had my best friend with me through every moment without being intrusive; from the most significant to the smallest behind-the-scenes alike. They are so funny, cute, down-to-earth, CREATIVE, and will do anything to get the perfect shot. They know their craft inside and out and are always learning and experimenting to keep things fresh. We LOVE them! I still fall in love with my engagement and wedding pictures every time I look at them and they truly bring back all the memories.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Allie · Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely Recommend!

I loved having Mark & Kelly as our wedding photographers! We found them online from across the country, facetimed with them in advance of our wedding, and officially met them on the big day- and I regret nothing! It was such a wonderful experience that my sister decided to hire them for her wedding the following year!

Diane · Married on 05/27/2016

We LOVE The Stewart’s and their Photography.

We are a couple from Jersey City, NJ and we met Kelly and Mark through Instagram and via Skype. We knew instantly we were going to book them. They are caring, thoughtful and amazingly talented. They never felt like a wedding vendor which was important to us. They sent us a little care package at the start of this all. They felt like friends. They captured wonderful moments throughout the entire wedding day. Their style is natural, the candids they capture are priceless and nothing ever felt forced during that day. We’d hire them again in a heart beat maybe for a an event like a maternity shoot maybe ;) if you are looking for a classy and an inspired duo to capture your day, you MUST book with Kelly and Mark!

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2015

Incredible People Capturing Your Love Story

The Stewarts Roam are such a talented pair and that's obvious in their photography. What's not so obvious is the love and passion they bring to your special day. These two are some of the kindest and most caring people we've ever met. They listened to us and applied their talents to our day. They handled the day so well for us and there was never a worry when we were in their care. The Stewarts Roam care about your day and I can't recommend them highly enough to tell your love story.

Bryan L Testerman · Married on 07/01/2012

Best Photography Duo You Can Find

When we discovered the Stewarts in our search for wedding photographers for our Charleston wedding we had no idea what a gem we had found. They truly are the best! They captured the most stunning pictures of our engagement, bridal session, welcome party and wedding. So much so that they were chosen by our friends and family for the next 5 weddings we went to. We continue to consider Kelly and Mark the most amazing photography duo around and would not recommend settling for anyone else.

Bryan and Aven Testerman