The Stewarts Roam Reviews

28 | Concord, NC

28 Reviews for The Stewarts Roam

• Kelly

Kelly T. 路 Married on 09/19/2020

The bar is raised very high with this experience!

Having known Mark and Kelly prior to Seth and I getting engaged, I knew I wanted them to document it all. We both share a love of dogs(Aussies especially! 馃惗 and I knew I wanted my animals included in the pictures! As well as my horse Cheyenne馃惔 I am blown away at the pictures鉂わ笍 I am not one for a lot of attention and they both made the process so easy and fun. They will make you laugh and enjoy every moment of your engagement and wedding! My family loved both Mark and Kelly and they all mentioned how kind and sweet the photographers were. So grateful to have the amazing pictures of our special moments so creatively documented. Do yourself a favor and give them a call!!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Nicole W. 路 Married on 08/28/2020

Everything and more than we could鈥檝e asked for! Amazing!

Having them photograph our wedding was a dream! It was like hanging out with friends. They have an amazing energy, that translates into a very positive and comfortable experience throughout, and that is reflected in the beautiful pictures that were captured throughout the day!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer B. 路 Married on 04/04/2020

AMAZING in every way!

We loved every aspect of working with Mark and Kelly! Their kindness and attention to detail made our elopement run so smoothly. We are so in love with our photos, and our friends and family can't stop talking about how beautiful they are. From start to finish, Mark and Kelly were easy to work with, accommodating, and extremely easy to communicate with. We highly recommend them to every couple looking for a fun, unique, and special approach to their wedding photos! Mark and Kelly found such beautiful angles and shots that we don't see in other people's wedding photos. Can't say enough good things about this amazing photography couple!! Hire them for a stress-free and super fun experience!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Emily 路 Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing!

After meeting Mark and Kelly, we immediately knew they were perfect for our wedding - it was like talking to old friends. They were super warm and open, and you could tell they love what they do and capturing those moments. For our wedding day, they captured everything beautifully and perfectly. We have had SO many compliments on our photos. We discussed before the wedding specific photos we wanted and they delivered above and beyond what we could have imagined. Mark and Kelly perfectly captured our day! Hands down amazing.

Sent on 01/13/2021
  • Libby

Libby H. 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Couldn鈥檛 be happier!

Mark and Kelly are an absolutely incredible duo and we were so lucky to have them as photographers on our special day. The pictures of our wedding turned out amazing and we couldn鈥檛 be happier. The candid shots of the ceremony and reception are wonderful and framed beautifully, and the 鈥減osed鈥 pictures are wonderfully unique and beyond what we could have hoped for. Even more importantly, Mark and Kelly are just a joy to be around and it was truly a blessing to have them be there on the day. From the moment they arrived they brought a special light and energy into the environment. Even working through the common stresses of weddings, Mark and Kelly found a way to be efficient, supportive, and accommodating. We were very lucky to find them, and wouldn鈥檛 wish a single change from our experience.

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth F. 路 Married on 10/13/2019

True Artistry

My husband and I were really nervous about hiring photographers...We are both shy, introverted, and not especially comfortable in front of the camera. Plus, a lot of our friends paid a ton of money for photos they hated. So, we really wanted to choose the right photographers.

After our first meeting with Mark and Kelly, a huge weight was lifted from my shoulders. They are warm, funny, and completely set us at ease. After meeting with them, my husband agreed to having our First Look and our private vows photographed. Any brides with introverted grooms will understand the gravity of this!

On our wedding day, they were phenomenal. They were an absolute joy to work with, and they made us feel beautiful and remarkable on our wedding day! The experience of having our private photos taken was one of the highlights of our wedding for us. It was so intimate and connected.

They captured that connection perfectly... Our wedding photos are exquisite! Mark and Kelly captured sweet, authentic moments between us and with our guests. The photo composition is stunning, too. These are NOT cheesy, staged pictures. Our wedding photos are art. We literally shared the full digital album with all our attendees - there isn't a single photo we would change!

Our guests all commented on how amazing Mark and Kelly are as people, and their photos are legendary!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin G. 路 Married on 10/04/2019

My husband and I adore The Stewarts Roam

I knew from day one that I wanted The Stewarts Roam to be my photographer on my wedding day. I was sucked into their portfolio - the photos told a story of each couple, so unique to showcase their relationship. Nothing cookie cutter. Nothing staged. Just captured magic. We had an elopement styled wedding, so we knew that we wanted great photos to share with all of our family and friends later on. I knew they would be able to do this for me, just with a glimpse at their portfolio. As I got close to my own wedding, Kelly and Mark were GREAT. Upbeat, thorough, professional, responsive, putting my mind at ease. They even offered to help create my wedding day schedule鈥檚 logistics - they鈥檙e knowledgeable and have seen lots of weddings, so their advice was priceless! We all had a blast on the wedding day, too. So fun to work with, so nice, became a friend who was capturing the moments. The photos are incredible, and I received my full gallery within days, which was incredible and unexpected. More than I could of asked for. Since sharing with the family and friends who didn鈥檛 attend the elopement, I鈥檝e been told by various people that they're the best wedding photos they鈥檝e ever seen. Yesss Mark and Kelly!!! Literally brought tears to people鈥檚 eyes (some people who I didn鈥檛 even know well haha) when I showed them the gallery of the photos. I mean really, just so beautiful and I鈥檓 just so grateful. Stop searching, these are your photographers right here.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Blythe

Blythe 路 Married on 09/22/2019

photographers that will make your best day better

Kelly and Mark were recommended to us by multiple people and we are so happy we went with them for our wedding photographers. We're in love with our pictures and we couldn't have hired better photographers if we tried. They even helped me with my day of timeline. They were truly wonderful to work with. No way on earth you'd regret hiring them.

Sent on 04/01/2019

Michelle 路 Married on 08/24/2019

ALL wedding photos

Words can鈥檛 express how AWESOME this duo was. It was so great to work with a wife/husband duo that really worked to get all of our photos! Our guests enjoyed their company as well!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie 路 Married on 05/04/2019

Unbelievable

Mark and Kelly were remarkable to work with. They were fun and goofy in the best way and made us comfortable from the second we started working with them. We loved our engagement pictures with them but cannot put into words how much we LOVE our wedding pictures. They captured so many special moments of us with our family and friends that we will cherish forever. They worked tirelessly all night and I could not recommend them any higher. They are amazing people and photographers!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Ali

Ali J. 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Stunning Photos from the SWEETEST Couple!

Mark and Kelly were simply amazing, from start to finish. Super friendly and easy to communicate with, they offer an organized and efficient way to meet couples, book their dates and package, and manage preferences and timeline of the big day. When you think it couldn't get any better, you see your photos. With an eye for the artistic IT shot, your photos will quite literally take your breath away. They are anything but normal and generic. They know exactly when to snap a photo; how to pose you without feeling forced or unnatural; how to capture the moments in between that make looking back on your wedding day so special. If I could review and recommend only one of our wedding vendors, The Stewarts Roam are it. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Liz

Liz 路 Married on 12/29/2018

The perfect people to capture our day!

Mark and Kelly traveled to Troy, NY for our wedding day after we connected through Instagram. Leading up to our wedding day, they sent an AMAZING magazine they created with tips and tricks to help the wedding day go smoothly and it was very, very helpful. Communication was always easy and prompt and they send a survey ahead of time so they know what photographs you want and don't have to ask the day of. Kelly and Mark have a fantastic energy that was perfect for my husband and I. Their guidance during the portraits felt natural; I never felt they were forcing us to be a couple that we weren't, but rather capturing who we were and I really appreciated that. My husband has commented multiple times how much he enjoyed working with them, too! They braved the cold New York winter to take some really beautiful outside photos and were able to make it look like we were in a lush pine forest, when really we were in a hotel parking lot! We've only seen a few teasers but I know we made the best choice in having Mark and Kelly Stewart capture our wedding day. I cannot recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Janelle E. 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Capture the Moment

One of the best decisions I made for our wedding was choosing to use The Stewart's Roam. I knew from just looking at their photos that they were going to one day photograph the biggest day of my life. When I was searching for a photographer, it was important that we found someone to capture not only the posed photos, but the moments and our relationship. Mark and Kelly were the sweetest, most genuine and down to earth people. #couplegoals For real though, they were kind and easy to work with. My husband is not a huge photo kind of guy, but you would have never even noticed! They made him feel so comfortable and gave just the right amount of encouragement, direction and sweet compliments throughout the whole day. From the very first FaceTime to the in depth survey to get an understanding of our timeline and the "feel" of the wedding... everything was just simply perfect. There truly is a reason why people all over the world use Mark and Kelly to document their special day. I can't say enough about how beautiful they made me feel and how much of a perfect addition they were on our wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Julia 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Couldn't be happier with our photos!

Choosing Mark and Kelly as our photographers was one of our best wedding decisions, besides saying "I do" ;) They were so easy to work with and took time to get to know us and understand exactly the vision we had for our wedding day. What caught my eye about their photography was the natural coloring they use in their editing. So many photographers these days over edit their pictures which may be in style now but probably won't be in a few years. For our wedding pictures I wanted photos that would last a lifetime and that's exactly what I got. Thank you Mark and Kelly, you're the best!

• Dahyana

Dahyana F. 路 Married on 02/10/2018

Grateful for these two!

We met Kelly & Mark back in 2016, and we are very thankful we did.
    We took our engagement photos here in NYC with them in 2016 and our wedding photos in Cartagena, Colombia in 2018, and we could not be any happier with our photos.
    We love Kelly and Mark so much, we felt so comfortable around them. Both sessions felt like we were hanging out just the four of us, this is how comfortable we felt. This resulted in our pictures looking natural and spontaneous, which we loved. We are both very grateful for these two, and we are always talking about them whenever we can as for recommending a photographer for any special occasion.

Tina N. 路 Married on 01/20/2018

The Nicolaus

Mark and Kelly are more than just wedding photographers to us -they are genuine friends who we felt were as excited about our wedding day as much as we were! We were lucky enough to first meet/chat over coffee...and from that moment...we all were always on the same page.

As a couple we are not the type to be super comfortable in front of the camera...but they made it feel so natural and fun.

Not only were we impressed with every single picture...but so were our family and friends. The little details that they paid attention to on our wedding day was priceless.

Thank you Stewarts! We love you guys from the bottom of our hearts.

• Suzan

Suzan M. 路 Married on 01/06/2018

Exactly what we鈥檝e wished for

Mark and Kelly were just great with everything, my Husband and I got married in Dubai - a place where the Stewart鈥檚 have never been before. Before agreeing to go with the Stewart鈥檚 we鈥檝e met few more local Photographers in Dubai, not denying that many of them were highly talented but we were just so comfortable with the fact that Mark and Kelly seemed very flexible that if the wedding timetable doesn鈥檛 go exactly as planned they鈥檙e not going to add to the pressure. Having them at the wedding was great, they interacted with everyone to the level they should and all the guests were comfortable with them. We also got some valuable time with them for our own wedding pictures. The adventure session was full of real and genuine laughs, maybe our faces didn鈥檛 look perfect but everything just looked so genuine and this is what you expect with The Stewarts: great memories, genuine laughs and candid photos that will display your memories in the best way possible. Adding to all of that, they flew in all the way from the US and price wise they were still competitive with some of the local studios in Dubai while the quality of their photos was never compromised and their turnaround time for delivery was spectacular and no delays were faced.

Omar and I would recommend The Stewarts Photography to any couple planning a wedding in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Stephanie 路 Married on 11/26/2017

Amazing Husband & Wife Duo

Mark and Kelly did such an amazing job at our wedding in DC at the Mayflower. From the start they made us feel comfortable over a FaceTime meeting. They were very flexible with my 12 hour! Wedding and we鈥檙e timely for each shoot. They captured each ceremony so perfectly. My favorite photo ya were the candid ones!

Stephanie 路 Married on 10/21/2017

Amazing and wonderful photographers

Mark & Kelly are not just amazing photographers. They are super awesome people and the sweetest couple! They are very intentional in getting to know you, and any furry family members, before you make any commitments because they understand how important it is to connect with and feel comfortable with your photographers. I was lucky enough to have Mark & Kelly capture my bridals, engagement session, wedding, and one year anniversary. They create magic from behind the lense, are super professional, respond quickly, and even edit at lightning speed! Their perspectives and ideas from the camera are different but blend beautifully into both feminine and masculine moments. They also provide you with incredibly helpful tips on timing, clothing colors and patterns, etc. to be sure the stress and anxiety is low and the laughter and smiles high! You never feel posed or staged and it translates into naturally beautiful pictures. I could go on and on about them but the bottom line is that you will not be disappointed in working with Mark & Kelly. Book now and enjoy whatever time in your life it is that you鈥檙e celebrating!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ashley 路 Married on 09/30/2017

We love them!

They are very attentive to your needs and wants on your special day. They are very down to earth and we absolutely LOVED working with them and would recommend them to ANYONE looking for a photographer! The best part of our day was them!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Mattie G. 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Incredible people & photographers!

Almost two years after our wedding we still say that hiring The Stewart鈥檚 Roam as our photographers was one of the best decisions that we made! Kelly & Mark are such a pleasure to work with and they are extremely talented. They make you feel so comfortable in front of their cameras. Everyone who sees the photos always says that they are beautifully done! We are so pleased with our photos and will cherish them forever.

Sent on 03/08/2019

Elise 路 Married on 03/18/2017

The absolute best!

Kelly and Mark were an absolute blessing! They are incredibly talented and so easy to trust with capturing your memories. They worked with our busy schedules, listened to our ideas and understood what was important to us for our wedding day. They captured our personalities in pictures I will cherish forever. What I love about the Stewart's is that you feel like you are taking pictures with a couple of old friends- they definitely set us at ease when we weren't really comfortable in front of the camera! Book them!

• Lindsay

Lindsay 路 Married on 02/25/2017

Just Fabulous

Mark and Kelly are absolutely wonderful. They were able to make my husband and I (two chronically un-photogenic people), feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. Out pictures turned out amazing - the best investment I made during the entire wedding planning process. And they are just fabulous people - so there is that ;)

Sent on 11/26/2018

Cua H. 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Like Having Your Best Friend There

Kelly and Mark are a fantastic photography duo! With all the hustle and bustle of the wedding day, it truly felt like I had my best friend with me through every moment without being intrusive; from the most significant to the smallest behind-the-scenes alike. They are so funny, cute, down-to-earth, CREATIVE, and will do anything to get the perfect shot. They know their craft inside and out and are always learning and experimenting to keep things fresh. We LOVE them! I still fall in love with my engagement and wedding pictures every time I look at them and they truly bring back all the memories.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Allie 路 Married on 08/06/2016

Absolutely Recommend!

I loved having Mark & Kelly as our wedding photographers! We found them online from across the country, facetimed with them in advance of our wedding, and officially met them on the big day- and I regret nothing! It was such a wonderful experience that my sister decided to hire them for her wedding the following year!

Sent on 11/26/2018