1936 West Glenoaks Boulevard, Glendale, CA 91201 Map · Phone number

About The Spot Gourmet

When selecting a caterer for your next corporate or private event you want to know the food is the very best, the décor is creative and your guests will be suitably impressed. Perhaps more than anything you want to be assured all the details have been taken care of and everything will come off without a hitch. You want a caterer with an impeccable track record and years of experience with both small and large, complex and detailed special events. At The Spot Gourmet Catering we understand that consistent excellence is the true key to our success and the reason why so many of our clients are repeat clients. Contact us to find out why!

717e283ebf8ef211 asian dinner01 large 1
514c13354b58d49c 1530135477 8bd3778bfec4e013 1530135474202 4 ShrimpX 1
717e283ebf8ef211 asian dinner01 large 1

1 Reviews for The Spot Gourmet

Alison · Married on 12/05/2015

As a musician, I had worked parties were The Spot Gourmet was catering and had always found that their staff was the friendliest and their food the tastiest and most attractively presented.

When I got engaged, I knew this was the caterer I wanted and they did not disappoint. Good food was a priority for our wedding, so I didn't mind spending a little more to get good quality and excellent service.

I worked with Vanessa to get our menu sorted out and Chris Adams was our event manager for the day. Both were excellent.

We had a brunch reception and all the food was perfect. Their signature French Toast Bread Pudding was a highlight, and many guests also raved about their brussel sprout salad. We also had lots of comments on how excellent the serving staff was.

Should I have another party, I will use them again. Thanks, Spot Gourmet, for making our event wonderful!

Sent on 12/11/2015

The Spot Gourmet FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 1936 West Glenoaks Boulevard Glendale, 91201 See on map