the Siren & Co

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$6,000 Most Popular Price

$6,000 Most Popular Price

the Siren & Co is a Los Angeles-based wedding videographer passionate about storytelling. Their team makes it a mission to connect with couples on a personal level, becoming more like friends you love taking selfies with than a typical wedding vendor. These expert cinematographers are dedicated to their craft of making timeless wedding films and telling the next chapter in your great story.

Experience
Maleka and Michael met as two strangers on a train, sharing a passion for creativity, production and cinematography. Today, this adventurous duo uses their combined experience to capture unique and beautiful wedding stories as part of the Siren & Co.

the Siren & Co offers wedding videography for the Los Angeles, San Diego and Napa Valley areas. They will also travel to shoot destination weddings worldwide.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$4,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,000

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

Message vendor

• Mariah
    Mariah M. Married on 04/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond customer service!

My new husband and I were BEYOND impressed with Maleka and her team! The customer service was out of this world, she even sent us a cute little care package upon booking! I don’t know about you, but I appreciate thowe kinds of extras! On our wedding day, Maleka was the ULTIMATE hype girl and made us feel SO comfortable behind the camera. You spend so much time with your photographer and videographer the day of your wedding, it’s SO important that you mesh well with them. Maleka made that easy and because of that I know we have some fire footage! They kept giving us little sneak peeks as they were filming and I CAN‘T WAIT to see it all put together! Maleka, thank you for being an absolute joy on the best day of our lives!
    Ellen C. Married on 03/05/2022

Fabulous Videographer

The Siren and Co is phenomenal!! My husband and I got married earlier this year and debated heavily on whether or not to have a videographer. It has easily been one of the best things we spent money on for the wedding. We love watching the highlight video and have shared it with all of our friends and family to see. Getting to see my husband's face and live reaction as my father and I walked down the aisle is priceless. And we are so excited to have full footage of all the toasts and speeches. The video quality is top notch.
    On top of all stated above, Maleka was so wonderful and easy to work with.
    I could not recommend anyone more!
    Romi Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond our wildest dreams!

It has been one year since my wedding and I wanted to write this review after having just received the most touching anniversary gift from The Siren and Co’s Maleka. Maleka was truly the most thoughtful, supportive, responsive and accommodating vendor I could’ve asked for. Right off the bat in the interview she was super personable while being respectful and professional (qualities that are important in someone who will be documenting the most important day of your life). She went above and beyond at our rehearsal dinner and the wedding, even staying through the after-party when all other vendors had packed up and gone home. The result was an epic feature length film, as well as an awesome highlight reel, and excellent footage of all our speeches, ceremony, and reception. In addition to all that, we paid a bit more to have all the raw footage and honestly its so beautiful it doesn’t feel “raw” at all. The amount of effort Maleka put into making the whole process feel special is so inspiring, from the welcome package after booking, to an unexpected gift delivered along with my final package ( for reference my friend’s wedding videographer tried to charge her $300 for the same thing Maleka sent as a gift), as well as the SWEETEST anniversary present on the weekend of our 1st anniversary! My husband and I were constantly impressed and even shocked by how thoughtful and committed Maleka is to her clients. I’m so happy we chose each other and I will forever recommend the Siren and Co to anyone that will listen! My only regret is not writing this review sooner!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

the Siren & Co 1
Exclusive

1655 Carmona Ave Los Angeles, CA, 90019
Location of (the Siren & Co)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding