the Siren & Co Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

Thomas O. Married on 01/02/2020

Amazing, fun experience

The entire process from start to finish working with Maleka and her entire team at The Siren & Co was a very enjoyable experience. She was extremely responsive whenever we reached out with our questions, and we never felt an ounce of stress working with her. Our wedding video turned out AMAZING, and it is apparent that Maleka has a gift for bringing her couples’ wishes to life. On the day of the wedding, her team made the picture/video process so much fun and it ended up being a really fun/romantic time right after we said I do! I would recommend anyone to Maleka and her team. They are THAT good! ☺
  • Addy
    Addy A. Married on 11/16/2019

The Siren & Co was amazing

We were recommended to The Siren & Co by our photographer for our wedding day. We decided to have a videographer to remember our special day and it was one of the best investment ever. Our wedding day went by so fast we are happy to always have our video as a reminder of the day we became one. Maleka was very responsive and on top of deadlines and there was always constant communication between us. She even joined us on our engagement shoot. Maleka took our ideas to create the video we were 100%happy and in love with. Our video arrived in a supper cute box with popcorn and m&m which was a bonus. We are definitely happy to have worked with her and her amazing team ♥️
  • Dayne
    Dayne L. Married on 09/21/2019

Thank you Maleka and Siren & Co Team!

We had an amazing experience with Maleka and her entire team at Siren & Co. The wedding day can be super stressful, but making our wedding video before the ceremony and between the ceremony and reception was honestly our favorite part of the whole day!
    Liz D. Married on 09/07/2019

Patient, creative, helpful & worth it!

Maleka & her team did an outstanding job at my wedding. Everything in the contract went as is & super smoothly. Both her and her team were patient, creative & helpful. Last but not least my video exceeded my expectations! Lovely shots of our entire day. I invested the most in our video & I’m glad we went with the Siren&co!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/20/2018

Incredible experience from start to finish!

I cannot say enough about Maleka. She is so professional and hard working. Her talent is incredible and she truly wants to make her client happy (which she did). I'm in love with my wedding video and am so grateful to have found her. You will not be disappointed with the experience. From start to finish everything was flawless. She evens sends you popcorn and snacks with your final video (hard copies)! It was such a refreshing surprise that just goes to show how above and beyond she goes for her brides & grooms. Maleka, you were so wonderful to work with and I am so thankful for the work you did!