247-279 South Main Street, Pittston, PA 18640 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for The Sapphire Salon & Destination Spa

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing as always

Sapphire is my go to. They did an awesome job with me and my girls.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Alexis · Married on 04/25/2015

When the makeup artist that I had scheduled for the bridal party's makeup cancelled two weeks before my wedding, The Sapphire Salon was so accommodating and had a few makeup artists come in earlier than their shifts to make sure they could get our makeup done. It looked fabulous and we were in and out on schedule. The make-up area is large and open so it was fun to have our makeup done together as a group.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Katelyn · Married on 10/31/2014

I have been going to the Sapphire for over 10 years! There was no question when I got engaged and I was ready to chose a venue for all my beauty needs. They have a wedding coordinator and I was able to book everything through her. I used Sapphire for so many things for my wedding including a vintage photo session as a surprise gift for my groom! Every single person at this place is amazing and they make you feel so at home while you are there. I also coordinated several pre wedding appointments and trials including- hair, make up, spray tanning, facials, etc. Ladies, please make the investment to do the trials, if you are not happy with the end product, you can work with your stylist on getting the right vision and ensure your special day runs smoothly. I got so many compliments on my hair and make up (the most huge, intense red lips you have ever seen)!!! They also blocked off a special quiet area for us to eat lunch, have a few drinks and meet up in between our appointments. They never cease to disappoint. Keep up the amazing work ladies and Gavin!!! <3

Sent on 11/18/2014