Fawn Monique GLOBAL Makeup Artistry & Skin Therapy

Moscow, PA View map

Creating flawless skin and enhancing beautiful features takes an artist’s eye and steady hand. Fawn Monique has made her mark in her field and earned the respect of her colleagues with her big heart, humble attitude and extraordinary talent. She is in high demand by designers during NYC Fashion Week, Bridal Market, and Resort Market for the past 20 seasons and as lead artist for the past 9 seasons, she travels the world teaching and inspiring make up artists. Fawn Monique’s artistry expertise spans from Bridal,Grooming, Fashion, Editorial, Runway, Film, Television,Global Campaigns and Special Effects. Fawn Monique has completed thousands of bridal applications and can be found painting face for her clients all over the globe. Fawn Monique as lead artist has worked for many famous designers, and has worked on a number of celebrity faces. Fawn Monique is passionate about her craft and loves painting face. She’s making the world a beautiful place.

Two studio locations:

84 Main Street

Delaware Water Gap, Pa 18327

113 Van Brunt Street

Moscow, PA 18444

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$55.00

$55.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$40.00

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Spa
Licensed
Skincare

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Kathleen
    Kathleen B. Married on 07/17/2021

Hire fawn for your wedding make-up!

Fawn is incredible! We went through the whole Covid postponement and she couldn't have been more accommodating and easy to work with. Prior to the wedding day, she was super responsive over email whenever I had a questions. We did a trial about 2 months out. I can't stress how important the trial is! While, she nailed my vision on the first try, I normally wear very minimal make-up, so doing the trial eased any stress I had about it. I sent her very minimal feedback for the wedding day and guess what - it was absolutely perfectly & held all night. Most importantly, she's kind, compassionate and was able to keep our crazy bunch of bridesmaids in order the day of! I also got great feedback from my wedding planner and hair stylist too! I'm in love with how I looked on my wedding day and highly recommend hiring Fawn for your make-up and bridesmaids too!
  • Karolyn
    Karolyn K. Married on 06/13/2021

Beautiful Artistry!

Fawn Monique was AMAZING! Fawn did my wedding trial for my bridal shower, and everyone RAVED about my look- it was so natural, but the best possible version of myself! I usually don't love the way I look when I have my makeup done because I tend toward a minimal makeup look, but Fawn has totally changed my mind! For my wedding, my entire bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom looked INCREDIBLE. Fawn was also very particular with her disinfection/single use practices, and was masked the entire time, which made everyone feel very comfortable in a post-Covid world. I would absolutely recommend Fawn Monique!!
  • Keira
    Keira Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding 10.18.19

Fawn is incredible - both her talent, and as a person. We did our trial a few months back, and I ended up changing almost everything by the time the Wedding came around. Fawn was as easy going as ever. All of my girls absolutely loved their makeup, as did I - I looked just as good going back to my room at 2 AM as I did at 11 AM that morning! I would 100% recommend Fawn to anyone and everyone.

113 Van Brunt Street Moscow, PA, 18444
Location of (Fawn Monique GLOBAL  Makeup Artistry & Skin Therapy )

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding