Fawn Monique GLOBAL Makeup Artistry & Skin Therapy Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 24 Reviews
View more information

• Kathleen
    Kathleen B. Married on 07/17/2021

Hire fawn for your wedding make-up!

Fawn is incredible! We went through the whole Covid postponement and she couldn't have been more accommodating and easy to work with. Prior to the wedding day, she was super responsive over email whenever I had a questions. We did a trial about 2 months out. I can't stress how important the trial is! While, she nailed my vision on the first try, I normally wear very minimal make-up, so doing the trial eased any stress I had about it. I sent her very minimal feedback for the wedding day and guess what - it was absolutely perfectly & held all night. Most importantly, she's kind, compassionate and was able to keep our crazy bunch of bridesmaids in order the day of! I also got great feedback from my wedding planner and hair stylist too! I'm in love with how I looked on my wedding day and highly recommend hiring Fawn for your make-up and bridesmaids too!
  • Karolyn
    Karolyn K. Married on 06/13/2021

Beautiful Artistry!

Fawn Monique was AMAZING! Fawn did my wedding trial for my bridal shower, and everyone RAVED about my look- it was so natural, but the best possible version of myself! I usually don't love the way I look when I have my makeup done because I tend toward a minimal makeup look, but Fawn has totally changed my mind! For my wedding, my entire bridal party and mothers of the bride and groom looked INCREDIBLE. Fawn was also very particular with her disinfection/single use practices, and was masked the entire time, which made everyone feel very comfortable in a post-Covid world. I would absolutely recommend Fawn Monique!!
  • Keira
    Keira Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding 10.18.19

Fawn is incredible - both her talent, and as a person. We did our trial a few months back, and I ended up changing almost everything by the time the Wedding came around. Fawn was as easy going as ever. All of my girls absolutely loved their makeup, as did I - I looked just as good going back to my room at 2 AM as I did at 11 AM that morning! I would 100% recommend Fawn to anyone and everyone.
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 05/26/2019

Fawn is the very best!

Fawn is out of this world spectacular! Starting with the trial, she is filled with professionalism and knowledge. She is calm and has great conversation while she talks you through the process. On my wedding day, she went above and beyond and I could not be happier with my makeup and how the day went! All the bridesmaids and moms loved Fawn and she handled the flow like a pro. She also was able to stay later than expected and followed us around for pictures while touching everyone up. She is AMAZING and I cannot wait to recommend her to everyone - she is exactly what you want on the morning of your wedding. Thanks Fawn!
    Jessica Married on 07/14/2018

Great to Work With & Wonderful Natural Makeup!

Fawn was so wonderful to work with and did an amazing job on my wedding makeup! She is so down to earth and committed to creating beautiful, natural looks, and she helped me stay relaxed and enjoy the time we spent together both during the trial and on the day of my wedding. On my wedding day, Fawn came onsite and did makeup for myself, my close friends, and mom. We had a blast chatting with her while we were getting ready and we all loved the beautiful job she did on our makeup. We have a diverse range of complexions, and love that she has makeup for all skin tones and did such a great job of highlighting each of our natural features. Her makeup is also great quality - it felt lightweight and comfortable and lasted all night after hours of photos, the ceremony, reception & dancing. Highly recommend Fawn for any event!
    Asaf Married on 04/26/2018
    Fawn you were AMAZING! For 10 (not so easy) bridesmaids, Fawn new exactly how to quickly make everyone absolutely DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Even with that many girls, we got to start the day at 10am, not too early, and it was so relaxing and fun. Working on the runway, Fawn knows how to work fast but still be super chill! Thank you for making my day so fun, relaxing and making us all feel so beautiful! P.S - my makeup lasted all night. I bought lip gloss and powder from Fawn and she gave me some rice papers to dry oil that might happen through the night, and I didn't end up needing it once!
  • Y
    Yuna Married on 10/15/2017
    It was tough to find a make up artist (in NEPA) who had experience working on Asian features. I am Korean and I did a few make up trials before I booked Fawn. I was terribly discouraged by the trials, they made me feel ugly and frustrated since they couldn’t achieve what I wanted. Once I booked the trial with Fawn, I knew she was the one! She was so good at highlighting my best features and I looked like a younger, better version of myself. My family is critical but they raved about their make up and got so many compliments throughout the night. Fawn has an impressive resume and has a lot of experience. She is a sweetheart and so easy to work with. If you’re on the fence, check out her social media to see what she is capable of. I highly recommend her to be a part of your big day, she's the best!
    Nicole Married on 05/06/2017
    Fawn did an absolutely beautiful job on my bridesmaids and myself for my May wedding. She was on time, she was calm, cool and collected and was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. She did exactly the makeup I asked her to do and it looked so natural without looking "too much." She didn't use air brush and which I personally liked because it gave more of a natural look. Make up also lasted all day and through the night. The only thing I did was buy the translucent powder and gloss from her for touch ups and that was all I needed. I really enjoyed working with her. Thanks Fawn!
    Jessie Married on 10/15/2016
    Fawn's makeup artistry truly made my wedding day amazing. I felt so great, my makeup lasted all night (even though I cried a good 12 times), and my bridesmaids, mom, grandmother, and mother-in-law all looked flawless. We all looked very natural and not like we had too much makeup on. All of the wedding guests complimented us, and a lot asked for a recommendation to use Fawn for their weddings and upcoming events.
    Miranda Married on 08/06/2016
    Fawn is awesome! She did my makeup for my wedding, along with my mom, 7 bridesmaids, and mother-in-law. I was very picky about choosing a makeup artist because I don’t regularly wear a lot of makeup, but I am so happy I chose Fawn! She made my makeup look very natural and the entire bridal party looked stunning! Everyone was in love with their own makeup and we all received so many compliments. Not only is Fawn an awesome makeup artist, she is also such a great person. She is so down to earth and easy to talk to. She even gave us some really great tips. I am so happy I got to work with Fawn! I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
  • User2653412 2+ years ago
    I was lucky enough to have Fawn as my makeup artist for my wedding last week. She did an outstanding job on me and my many bridesmaids and maids of honor. Not only is Fawn an extremely talented makeup artist, she was also just a very pleasant person to work with. She's relaxed, genuinely kind, and very knowledgeable on the beauty industry. The girls and I all learned so much from Fawn as she was doing our makeup! In speaking with the girls afterwards, everyone was so happy with their makeup and how well it lasted throughout the day. I am so extremely happy with my decision to reach out to Fawn to be my makeup artist, and now I'm just trying to figure out another special occasion where I can call her again :) Thank you Fawn!! (Elizabeth)
  • User2482102 2+ years ago
    Fawn did the most amazing job for my makeup and all of my bridesmaids and MOB. Not only did she understand what I wanted when I first described my ideal look, but she made all of the adjustments I asked for on the day of my wedding, last minute. I got compliments all day about how beautiful I looked, and people even months after continued to tell me how beautiful I looked that day. Part of it is definitely due to Fawn and her talent!
    Jena Married on 05/25/2014
    Fawn Monique was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened carefully to my vision and helped to refine my ideas where I was less sure of what I wanted. She kindly met me at my hair trial to allow for both to occur on the same day. On the wedding day she was prompt and efficient! I am very pleased with the results of Fawn's work and if needed would turn to her again for support. Thank you Fawn for making me shine on my wedding day and for making myself, my bridesmaids and my mom stand out in the photographs! I couldn't be happier!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 05/16/2014
    Fawn did my makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup for my wedding and she did an absolutely fantastic job! We all looked amazing! My makeup stayed absolutely flawless until the afternoon the day AFTER my wedding. Fawn told me I could sleep in it and it would stay and a in mix of wanting to find out if that was true and pure exhaustion after the wedding I did just that. I woke up the next morning, went to breakfast with some wedding guests and they were amazed that my makeup still looked perfect. Some people even asked me if I had my makeup re-applied!

I have no complaints and I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for professional makeup application.
    Kayla Married on 09/21/2013
    I had the pleasure of working with Fawn for my wedding makeup in August and I can't say enough great things about her. She is absolutely FANTASTIC. Not only is she BRILLIANT at what she does - she is an absolute JOY to work with. She is lovely and professional, and made me and my bridal party & mob's (10 total) look so naturally beautiful and special. She uses great all natural products, has an amazing eye for what looks good with your skin tone, and listens to what you want. From the initial trial to the wedding day she was prompt, flexible and had a kind, calming presence that made me so grateful to have her there in those final moments of getting ready. Trust me ladies, Fawn is ONE OF A KIND - book her today (and get the lashes :))!
    Jennifer Married on 07/05/2013
    I had the opportunity to meet Fawn when getting my makeup done as a bridesmaid back in December. The bride had worked with her when she was a bridesmaid and was so pleased she chose her to do her bridal makeup as well. My experience was no different! I chose to go with the trend as a bridesmaid with dark smoky eyes that really stood out in pictures. I received many compliments and the makeup withstood a night of dancing and a little rain too! When choosing Fawn for my own bridal makeup, I set up a trial and explained to her that my everyday style was pretty minima and natural looking and I was going for a much softer romantic look for my big day. She did exactly that! Fawn was able to freshen me up to let my eyes stand out without anything looking (or feeling) too heavy or "not-me." On the day of my wedding I chose to add a bit more to my eyelashes and it turned out even better than the trial! Not to mention, with all of the stress leading up to the wedding I developed a huge blemish on my chin that I was fearful would show up in pictures, but after Fawn's magic, you couldn't even tell there was anything there and my face did not look or feel heavy caked on with coverup!! I was so happy with the results on my wedding day and also with the 6 bridesmaids she was able to help look even more beautiful as well! I highly recommend Fawn Monique to any bride looking for an amazing make-up artist and pretty cool girl to hang with on the morning of your big day!
    Shana Married on 12/07/2012
    Fawn Monique has been THE go to girl for all of my girlfriend's weddings - and I was so excited when it was finally my turn to reach out to her for my wedding day! I am not one to wear a lot of makeup and wanted to stay as true to myself as I could on my wedding day and Fawn created that effortlessly. It didn't feel heavy at all, and it stood up to the drizzling rain, tears and dancing - because it's waterproof makeup :) Including myself, Fawn did makeup for my whole bridal party (6 girls), my mother and a little bit for my flower girl. I got so many compliments on my makeup along with my bridal party! She rocks. And now I am so excited because one of my bridesmaids decided to book Fawn for her upcoming wedding this summer! Thank you Fawn!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 08/18/2012
    I don't wear make-up on a regular basis, and I wanted to make sure that I still looked like me on my wedding day. Fawn did a FANTASTIC job of making me look flawless, but with a very natural look. The make-up felt very light and looked great throughout the whole day and night. She was so down to earth, she understood what I was looking for from the start, and was really great with working with my schedule for the trial and for the wedding. Very good prices for myself, my bridesmaids, and moms. She really knows her stuff. I would HIGHLY recommend Fawn Monique for make-up for your big day! Thanks!
  • User770392 2+ years ago
    Fawn was great to work with. We had done a trial than at last minute I decided to do something different. She not only me but 7 other girls look better than we have. We all wanted to take her home to be our own personal makeup artist. She is brilliant at what she does. All our makeup lasted the whole night. She is an outstanding person as well. Will highly recommend her. Her prices are fantastic. Fits everyone budget.
    Kristyn Married on 09/10/2010
    Fawn is a true talent! She made my bridesmaids and I feel so beautiful on that day! I couldn't have asked for a more professional, personable and talented makeup artist. I will use her to do my makeup in the future and will continue to recommend her to all of my friends!
    Kate Married on 05/01/2010
    Fawn did a flawless job on my make-up! I love that she uses all natural products and my whole bridal party looked fantastic! Make-up lasted well into the next day too (which is helpful after a night of partying)! After the trial run the make-up was so beautiful I felt like I needed to shopping just so it didn't go to waste me sitting at home. Fantastic make-up, never once felt heavy or sticky, felt completely natural and didn't look over done at all!
    Dana Married on 03/27/2009
    Fawn is incredible, and recommend her to anyone I know that is getting married - or just needs a good makeup artist for any event! Fawn has done my makeup a total of four times, and I hope to use her again in the future.
    Briana Married on 02/25/2017
    Absolutely fantastic! I booked Fawn shortly before my wedding (a few other artists backed out last minute) and am so glad I did! The first meeting was fast and easy. I showed her some makeup ideas and she told me what she thought would look best (I asked). For the makeup trial, I initially asked to move my appointment earlier but then wasn't able to make it until the original time. Fawn was so accommodating! When I showed up, she gave me a hand massage while she told me what she would be doing. I bought lip color and powder to use at my wedding. Makeup was $85 day of (lashes an extra $20) and the trial was $85 (lashes free). She let me book with less than 5 people getting applications since my wedding was in February (not busy and booked so last minute that she probably wouldn't have gotten another request). On the day of my wedding, I changed the amount of false lashes that I wanted and Fawn knew exactly what I wanted. The result looked great! She even helped me changed out of my shirt after I had gotten my hair done because the bridesmaids were busy eating. Fawn was very professional, helpful and relaxing. A great addition to your wedding day!
    Soumeya Married on 06/20/2015
    Fawn is an incredibly talented makeup artist with a wonderful, gentle personality that put me at ease. She has high-quality makeup and tools. She was very responsive and completely reliable the day of the wedding. She's a real professional and a sweetheart to boot. My bridesmaids and I looked lovely and natural the day of the wedding. Highly recommended!